Current Events Zoro Carrying Luffy throughout the Raid. Oda Implying Equality?

So what if they were "huge"? Since when Kaido's AP in dragon form with his elemental attacks were relevant?
He didn't even oneshot Kawamatsu with a physical strike, which should be his strongest aspect. His dragon form is only good for tanking attacks and made AoE attacks with crap AP.
Nobody is talking about his physical strike. We are talking about a tornado extended from the skies tossing around Supernovas. Zoro countered his attack and hurt Kaido. Kaido also had more blood coming out then Red roc. So Zoro attack went against force and did more damage. Zoro also been saving Luffy freaking life and wasting his energy

Luffy needs it whether you like it or not, unless if you wanna end with same plot convince with Brulee being in the right place and the right time.
Luffy literally needed BS brulee to help him

The running wasn't Working. We surpose to believe Luffy going to get away from BM on Zues and Kaido who both can cause natural disaster. Lmaoo He thinks were stupid

Nobody is talking about his physical strike. We are talking about a tornado extended from the skies tossing around Supernovas. Zoro countered his attack and hurt Kaido. Kaido also had more blood coming out then Red roc. So Zoro attack went against force and did more damage. Zoro also been saving Luffy freaking life and wasting his energy
Club's attacks >>> Boro Breath (Kaido vs Oden, Kaido vs Luffy)
Physical strike in dragon form > elemental attacks
The tornado appeared suddenly and Kid and Killer didn't expect it (since they can't see the future), and were sent some meters away with it "ohhhhh, a super feat" (Killer can't even move in air).

Lmao, now counting the drops of blood of each scene so you can wank Zoro lmao, pathetic lvl over 9000.
The case is, Red Roc triggered Kaido so much that he saw the shadows of 5 great pirates while with Zoro his reaction was "oh, that stinging sensation and you countered my tornado with your tornado, funny" and he laughed.

Luffy needs it whether you like it or not, unless if you wanna end with same plot convince with Brulee being in the right place and the right time.
This is not a problem in this case since the adversary here is not a FS user which can get ahead of him by seeing the future.

Luffy literally needed BS brulee to help him

The running wasn't Working. We surpose to believe Luffy going to get away from BM on Zues and Kaido who both can cause natural disaster. Lmaoo He thinks were stupid
What's even the point of this argument? Yeah, Luffy can't 1v2 Kaido and Big Mom. Big surprise

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The tornado appeared suddenly and Kid and Killer didn't expect it (since they can't see the future), and were sent some meters away with it "ohhhhh, a super feat" (Killer can't even move in air).

Lmao, now counting the drops of blood of each scene so you can wank Zoro lmao, pathetic lvl over 9000.
The case is, Red Roc triggered Kaido so much that he saw the shadows of 5 great pirates while with Zoro his reaction was "oh, that stinging sensation and you countered my tornado with your tornado, funny" and he laughed.

This is not a problem in this case since the adversary here is not a FS user which can get ahead of him by seeing the future.
Why did he let himself get eaten then ?

Luffy red Roc wasn't going against any force. He just Straight up hit Kaido. Why are you bringing up club attacks. Nobody saying Club attacks are not more potent. Zoro was still going against Large aoe Tornados.
Yes i am counting it since your 🤡 ass claiming Red roc is stronger.

You don't need FS to catch base Luffy. Kaido blitz Base Luffy and has Aoe attacks to reach him. The only time Luffy didn't have help he literally was getting caught by Katakuri. Nami and homies saved his shit and Zoro this chapter. His 🤡 ass would of gotten destroyed if this was a 1 v 1. Lmfao
Post automatically merged:

What's even the point of this argument? Yeah, Luffy can't 1v2 Kaido and Big Mom. Big surprise
Idiot thinks Luffy could get away from two natural disasters without Zoro helping him and him having no Haki.

I can't see zoro as Luffy's equal.
Luffy is crazy strong plus future sight plus Penetration haki a devil fruit that enhance his power and speed to crazy levels and on top of all that he can take a serious amount of beating from super strong people and still kick your ass.
I see zoro as Luffy's strongest man of course but luffy is too much for our boy i think

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It just means that Luffy is an incompetent c*nt who always relies on strength others to do something, Luffy can't do anything by himself he's a complete failure. Luffy can only scream "I'll be the PK" but when the time comes to prove it, Luffy ends up hiding and running while others protect him.
Didnt Mihawk say that Luffy's ability to make others want to help him is the most dangerous power in the world?

This is not a problem in this case since the adversary here is not a FS user which can get ahead of him by seeing the future
And what? Just because Kaido and Meme don't have FS it doesn't mean that they are going to sit quietly and do nothing. Both Kaido and Meme were trying to kill Luffy as we saw in 1003 and Luffy can't do anything whiteout his haki: he can't fight back nor predict their attacks; Luffy needs others to hide and run, Luffy is nothing whiteout help.

I can't see zoro as Luffy's equal.
Luffy is crazy strong plus future sight plus Penetration haki a devil fruit that enhance his power and speed to crazy levels and on top of all that he can take a serious amount of beating from super strong people and still kick your ass.
I see zoro as Luffy's strongest man of course but luffy is too much for our boy i think
Luffy wins High to Extreme

It just means that Luffy is an incompetent c*nt who always relies on strength others to do something, Luffy can't do anything by himself he's a complete failure. Luffy can only scream "I'll be the PK" but when the time comes to prove it, Luffy ends up hiding and running while others protect him.
Actually, Luffy knows he relies on his allies. He literally told Arlong that

You are still not convinced about Zoro being stronger? :zorothink:
Zoro will never be stronger. They always be equal or Luffy slightly stronger. Normally Luffy sacrificing his health to become stronger like G2 and G3. You can argue Zoro wins because Zoro more lethal though, but right now i got Luffy winning by a little. I will give you a more confident answer at the end of Wano.
Post automatically merged:

In your Dream nik87-kun
It can be argued, but right now i got Luffy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro will never be stronger. They always be equal or Luffy slightly stronger. Normally Luffy sacrificing his health to become stronger like G2 and G3. You can argue Zoro wins because Zoro more lethal though, but right now i got Luffy winning by a little. I will give you a more confident answer at the end of Wano.
I see it as a complete mismatch for Luffy and he stands no chance.
If Kaido is getting cut into pieces, imagine what it would do to Luffy.

Claiming it has nothing to do with power level is completely false.

1) That is a good feat from Chopper which hypes up his guard point to be able to take no damage from a Big Mom slap

2) Robin failed which shows her limitations

3) Sanji failed. Without Law's help he would've been defeated and the crew would've been attacked. This showed Sanji's limitations...he was a low diff for DD. If he was stronger, he would've been able to hold his own.

4) Nami was being protected by King Baum and the trees so that doesn't really say much. However, that fight showed Nami's stamina being able to constantly wet biscuits for 11 hours.

5) And Zoro made it his mission to be strong enough to protect his Captain because he believes his dream will be meaningless otherwise.
Crybaby Chopper who cried when he lost to Pero put himself in danger when he saw Nami in danger.
Point is, the strawhat are willing to put themselves at risk to protect one another when danger arises. Because Nami would had been seriously wounded if not for Chopper.

Seeing how Robin didn't confront Kizaru but only wanted to move Zoro away from him show it not a power level discussion.

Now when Sanji failed? What did he say to Nami and Chopper when they about to attack Doffy?
Sanji said Run...
So unless you saying Nami and Chopper can do something against Doffy, it not about PL but them wanting to save Sanji.

Nami also blackmailed those homies, so has everything to do with to support Luffy against Cracker.

Where was that stated by Zoro?
Zoro when he begged Hawkeye is because he wanted to be stronger in those 2 years. Also not only Zoro but all the strawhats wanted to be stronger for Luffy.

Now another example of the strawhats protecting one another is when Kuzan wanted to smash frozen up Robin but Usopp dash to save her from him.

Last edited: