Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don´t see it, before Oda start the matchup at the rooftop, he decide to give any Flyers their opponents.
Sasaki vs Franky
BM vs (Hint with either) Brook/Robin (and surprise it is Robin) since Sanji can´t fight a women
Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp
Jinbe vs WsW

Every of these fight had already a build up, well Sanji is the only one who have a build up to the calamity(more like Queen).
Jinbe not going change most like, im sure WsW gonna stay as his enemy of this arc.
Yamato taking on Jack most like.

Oda set up already these battles, I would be surprise if Jinbe now change after WsW had a mystery past about a encounter with Jinbe.
I understand but if Brook doesn't take over Jinbe's fight, it creates a (possible) conflict.

There will then be less fighters to fight the calamities, provided Marco/Zoro are not poised to fight them. You'd have Yamato and Sanji, but then you'd be missing someone extra for King/Queen/Jack.

And at this point, im not so sure Marco is going to be used to take out any of them, it just doesn't fit the theme of the new generation winning this arc. So really its either:

- Brook takes over WsW, leaving Yamato, Jinbe, and Sanji for the calamities (assuming Yamato is near Jack)

- Brook doesn't take over WsW, leaving only Yamato and Sanji for those fights

Granted, im personally assuming Marco won't be involved due to thematic elements in the arc right now, as well as Yamato even fighting Jack.

Ironically, its still too soon to tell anything outside of Franky vs Sasaki, which is still pretty nuts. Oda LOOOOOVES starting Franky fights super early lol

Chrono this chapter just showed that the odds have got lessened.

King is still busy with Marco (virtually surely) and nothing suggests that Marco will just let him go for now.

Furthermore Yamato could be the one to take King on.

Also which King? A nerfed one from the concurrent fight?
Sanji vs king... is a more relevant battle.. their combat skills.. and where they derive their powers from ( emotions) are basically the same.. each one has the same perk as the other... and Both have clashed already they have alot in common

and if a fight between 2 swordsmen can be hyped and much anticipated i don't see why can't 2 combatants with the same set of combat skills can't fight it out.. sure sanji will have a tough time.. might get shat.. but he won't break his shell (that we dunno limits of yet btw) and grow....yes it is possible.. just like Jabra, kaku and lucci were on top of the world in water 7 and no diffed SHP ...luffy, zoro and sanji SHAT OF THEM IN Enies lobby.. similar can happen here where sanji at last has his 1v1 and shows us everything he's got.. i would mind queen being his opponent but with the parallels and oda going that extra mile to make them clash and make them have same attribute and abilities... ehm... nah... plus queen vs sanji is kinda odd.. the battle will be meh.. it won't have the same spark and rumble as king vs sanji with all the hype and parallels.. Queen vs sanji is gonna be less thrilling... queen the freak he is should stick with marco who is another freak of nature

Jude's son is a liability to their crew, only thing he brings is cooking. But that can be replaced by any random cook out there or heck, have someone in the crew learn some cooking techniques and that's that.

Imagine having a dude in your crew that will not under any circumstances raise his hands(or legs in this instance) against a woman, even if said woman is about to kill him or his crew.

Holy shit.

Luffy is so Lucky the Kuja pirates arent antagonistic or else Simpji would be absolutely useless.

There are several possible combinations. What we can say for now, and that is accurate, is that King is busy, allegedly with a someone that is Marco.

What will occur next? Well for now we can only say that Marco has no concrete reason to let King go.

And Sanji is still capable to unleash his strenght against Queen, nevertheless. He technically has already faced King too. So if that occurred again, which King would that be? A nerfed one from the fight against Marco? It's all to be found out.

And Yamato is technically part of the new gen too.
Exactly, Yamato is part of the new gen. I don't know how strong she is but in my opinion her and Sanji will be matched against King and Queen. I don't know who will fight who but I would like this direction.
And it would also be connected to what I said about Marco previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.