Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
Because YC1, YC2, YC3 is a headcanon interpretation of Yonko's subordinates powerlevels, completely ignoring the unique dynamics from each crew.
There's nothing saying "katakuri>king>beckman>Shiryu". Nor anything saying they aren't equals. Each crew have a unique dynamic that reflect on similar total powerlevels.
Kaido's top commanders are only 3. King, Queen and Jack. Big Mom's are 4 Sweet Commanders. Whitebeard has how many division commanders? Blackbeard have 10 titanic captains and so on.
We dont know how the future fights will play out. Will Mihawk maybe join Shanks? in which case, he would be Zoro's matchup. But then, who will fight beckman? Sanji? Who knows.
Sanji fighting King now doesn't mean his next opponent will be weaker just because it might not be a "YC1". Shanks' crew is the most balanced one, so you might assume that his officials are stronger, to compensate for Shanks being "weaker" than Kaido or Big Mom.
The Sweet Commanders have shown some gap in power, but, so far, King and Queen haven't. We don't know if their gap is small like Kaku/Jabura, or bigger like Katakuri/Cracker. All we have is the fact that in a cardgame, the "king" is usually more powerful/valuable than the "queen". But storywise, nothing has been shown to suggest any kind of superiority in power.
Since Zoro is busy top, this is a good opportunity to showcase another SH that could take on such a powerful foe. We know both luffy and Zoro could take on these YC, now we need Sanji to show it. I would expect the other one to be Jinbei, but he is busy with Whoswho. Unless there's a shuffle. The other candidate right now is Yamato. Her first appearance is knocking down Ulti with a single attack. Maybe she is that "another SH" (if she really joins) that can take on these more powerful enemies.
I really wish for Marco to step aside and let the SH's take on these enemies. But we'll see how things unfold.
Fair enough. King and Queen might be close in power or there might be a gap. We'll see. I still think Sanji will face Queen to a number of other reasons such as Queen showing interest in him (more so) and Zoro, Sanji hard-countering Queen's ice virus, King being highlighted as busy and Queen fitting the bill of your usual Sanji opponent. I'm not against the idea of Sanji facing King, I just think Sanji vs Queen is more likely and would be more interesting.

I expect Marco to do something. I would've liked him to try and help against Big Mom while the Supernova focus on Kaido but due to the emphasis of him stepping aside for the new generation, he'll likely just continue to stall King. Will someone else take King off his hands, we'll see...

Drake either fights Ice Oni Chopper, fights Chopper as an Ice Oni, or tag teams Queen with Sanji.
Sanji isn’t tag teaming a calamity. It’s gonna be drake can queen and sanji vs king. Stop with this tag team nonsense it’s not happening. Everytime you guys say that it’s like your purposely trying to downplay sanji. There’s never gonna be a big gap between zoro and sanji otherwise the crew will be too weak

Drake either fights Ice Oni Chopper, fights Chopper as an Ice Oni, or tag teams Queen with Sanji.
I mean, can't Sanji heal literally everyone of the virus permanently since his fire burns, unlike Marco's that just boosts the body's metabolism and body heat a bit until they get tired. I just feel like it would make the most sense for him to heal everyone. Chopper helping out against other viruses wouldn't surprise me.

Sanji isn’t tag teaming a calamity. It’s gonna be drake can queen and sanji vs king. Stop with this tag team nonsense it’s not happening. Everytime you guys say that it’s like your purposely trying to downplay sanji. There’s never gonna be a big gap between zoro and sanji otherwise the crew will be too weak
There is more back-up for Sanji versus Queen than there is Sanji versus King or Drake versus Queen. Queen had apparent ties to Judge, and this is further backed up by both specializing in scientific operations. Queen is also Kaido's second strongest, which makes King most likely to go to Zoro if not Marco; King's sword isn't helping you here.

Either Drake supports Sanji against Queen because he got neg diffed the last time, fights Chopper as an Ice Oni or vice versa, or he gets sidelined like Hawkins ad Apoo. This "no tag team" is based on nothing when Luffy is tag teaming Kaido with four other people. If King versus Zoro happens in conjunction with Sanji and Drake versus Queen, Zoro is probably tag teaming King with Killer, so don't give me this crap about me not being fair to Sanji.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
King want kill momo so bad to end war Sanji save momo

king want to 9 rs so bad to end war Sanji will save 9 rs

...at this point it’s 99% confirmed

also queen saying judge son means notthing

he also said so that’s ronoro zoro before he mention about Sanji so queen showed interest in both Sanji and zoro and held both their bounty