Future Events Zoro & Killer won’t survive

J

Jo_Ndule

bmp arent even involved in the war .....
kidd didnt prove he is as strong or > luffy at least not yet
zoro is fighting kaido
"Rayleigh being super great during Golden Era." uh he was stated by peeps in the story i.e garp
"Mihawk facing yonko Shanks" - based on a mistranslation by author. only fair point I think I was wrong
BMP the weakest Yonko crew - it quite likely is
certainy isnt > kaido's
or shanks
or BB's by the time the sh comes across them ...

"Retainers will weaken kaido heavily or beat kaido"
literally no one thought that.

"Shanks being gatekeeper of Rafael /went to Rafael before"
sounds more like red admiral

always thought enma was a powerup
perhaps you should be specific if you are quoting me or the people who clown you here are beginning to occupy extra space upstairs even when you are speaking to someone else.

however your
perospero > jack I hear?
zoro vs who's who
kamazou is fodder
zoro vs orochi
zoro vs kyoshiro
takes and 2 deleted accounts tells me enough about you and your "great" track record.
lets not get started on big mom admitting she cant handle marco without enough prep.
You can try talk crap like you can.
I said Wankers/haters ...I named the wankinh groups
Red isn't the only one who hyped Shanks having highest bounty or being at Rafael before.
BMP not being involved means nothing... Oda has been hyping them ,they never lost to WBP! Perospero even rivals Marco.
They have been unmoved for decades...they have the most hype and clashes in the past than other crews.

Sit down and watch my next arguments be proven right :
Mihawk joining shanks
SN trio take down Kaido...especially Kidd and Luffy
Garp coming to wano, dying even
Marco being trash as usual except having some cool panels/movement to look cool

You are even one of those who downplayed Kidd hard.
I said Pero CAN beat Jack/Jozu not that he is above them.

you can't even name how or state how many times I took Ls Or had major LS in this arc
nnothing much yet keep pushing the stupid narrative haters have created about me "having lots of Ls" cause they couldn't defend Doffy or other characters they wanked

"Marco can stall a Yonko" lasted as long as Brook or even worse vs BM with one homie active...got choked like fodder then couldn't dream fighting a Yonko again
While brook fought BM with 2 homies at WCi.

I got a track of Ws , I just don't boast about one 1 W like you guys do by going through the forum with toxic/pointless Vs Threads.

Zoro defenders like you got many Ls that your only W is Zoro facing kaido... that's why you spam threads to prove how Zoro was great.

Red isn't the only one who hyped Shanks having highest bounty or being at Rafael before.
BMP not being involved means nothing... Oda has been hyping them ,they never lost to WBP! Perospero even rivals Marco.
They have been unmoved for decades...they have the most hype and clashes in the past than other crews.

Mihawk joining shanks

you can't even name how or state how many times I took Ls Or had major LS in this arc
nnothing much yet keep pushing the stupid narrative haters have created about me "having lots of Ls" cause they couldn't defend Doffy or other characters they wanked

"Marco can stall a Yonko" lasted as long as Brook or even worse vs BM with one homie active...got choked like fodder then couldn't dream fighting a Yonko again

I got a track of Ws , I just don't boast about one 1 W like you guys do by going through the forum with toxic/pointless Vs Threads.

Zoro defenders like you got many Ls that your only W is Zoro facing kaido... that's why you spam threads to prove how Zoro was great.
havent made any thread about zoro
matter of fact I barely even make threads .

its def getting sad
you are talking to lanji mate . pls read the name on the side of the board.
think you have the wrong person mate.

wasnt much into kid in the past but i see his relevance to wano
"Marco being trash as usual except having some cool panels/movement to look cool" um what
forcing big mom to retreat
holding off queen and king to send zoro up while smoothie cant get past a door
and pero got tapped by wanda and carrot
are you for real?
"While brook fought BM with 2 homies at WCi. "
yeah and then big mom said she cant handle him right now so if he wants to kill her, he should do it another time. your bias with marco stinks

Mihawk joining shanks -as an ally? perhaps , not ruling that out.
SN trio take down Kaido...especially Kidd and Luffy - maybe personally think meme and kaido fall here to all 5sn

Garp coming to wano, dying even - lol

I said Pero CAN beat Jack/Jozu not that he is above them. -- backtrack started early.
Post automatically merged:

perospero rivals marco is the funniest thing I have read all day

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
:choppawhat:

:choppawhat:

:milaugh:unfortunately for you
I've been many times right in wano and WCI than sanji, Zoro, Shanks, mihawk, navy, doffy wankers, BM haters and bmp downplayers who kept thinking other things :

The only times I've been wrong in Wano is about kyoushiro vs Zoro... oda made him Denjiro
Zoro won't even clash Kaido at all
Wait what else? Nothing

Name a major L i took in this arc? None.

But
You wankers/haters have many Ls in this arc when it comes to past debates:
Hyping Orochi over the charts
Hyping King over the charts
Mihawk facing yonko Shanks
Shanks being gatekeeper of Rafael /went to Rafael before
Linlin can't fight for days or even 12hrs
Linlin the weakest top tier or emperor
BMP the weakest Yonko crew
Oden's downplay: Oden = Marco or Marco > Oden
Rayleigh being super great during Golden Era.
Mihawk will be relevant in Wano
Kidd's downplay
Emma isn't PU
Zoro will round up samurai/lead them in the war
Viz being the Gospel of Translations: canon , can't be argued against.
Retainers will weaken kaido heavily or beat kaido

I can go on

You can try control the narratives, but it won't work
I've not being wrong many times during wano or zou or WCI like you guys.
You can keep spamming whatever but the truth is:
Whatever i said for years has been confirmed a lot in Wano arc.

The funny part is that you guys are always a step behind then you will start wanking the characters whom you downplayed so much coz you couldn't accept the obvious parallels/portrayal/hype
Just like you couldn't see Viz isn't rhe gospel
Dude, stop reading Two Piece.

Last edited:
I am back :noo:

I just had to post this because many fans are getting hyped to the extreme thinking zoro and killer are going to play a part other than playing the background character that gets crushed soon to make the alliance side suffer major loses from the yonkos

For example we saw this happening versus enel ... zoro and robin looked all good until robin get her head boiling and zoro got his face stepped on by his daddy

history does repeat itself, that what robin said or we could say oda said ... I don’t want to waste my time talking about how repetitive this manga is.

guys you should not really get so hyped like this , at least think of the possibility of it or else we will get disappointed like never especially the hardcore zoro fans

ANYWAYS now my theory is having some nice updates as expected :watchout:

cp 0 is there , they will definitely play a part and this has to be somehow connected with garp and sword... that’s where things will start to really get to the core

-kaido and mama destroying the alliance next time we see them after they get serious

- THIRD PARTY comes in to balance things out... garp vs big mom starts ending with his death and big mom counties to elbaf

- killer was humiliated to the mud, it’s only about time he gets raped to death causing kid to go wild and powe

- zoro was sanjis rival ... he is not going to survive this shit ... smoothie enters after big mom commands to kill the straw hats... zoro’s real typical sword fight begins

law, kid and luffy vs kaido and yeah...

Mihawk joining shanks

Why do you take things to such a personal level?

Relax man. It's still a fictional story.

Somebody who gets it. Only Navy will keep Linlin busy so that Kaido gets to be focused by Pirates

Garp & Kizaru vs Linlin, garp dies while Kizaru stalls Linlin
SN trio vs Kaido ... kizaru, Yamato Nd co will also play a role

Zoro and Killer aren't gonna be there in final round

Do you, by any chance, injecting this substance into your system before typing?

:laughmoji:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
One piece readers - Zoro will cut kaido and evidences supporting ZKK are increasing

Two piece readers - zoro is cheer leader and would get rekt

Now some have transcended two piece readers to become never achieved Three Piece Readers

Three piece readers - Zoro one of the MC would be killed even before he fulfills his dream of becoming WSS and making Luffy the PK.:milaugh::milaugh: