Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It’s hilarious to me because sanji was fighting Jack last chapter to people and it’s because him being the savior of the minks.

now it’s perospero.

people just don’t wanna admit that sanji will fight king/ queen ( 99% sure king).

It’s hilarious.
i don't need future sight to tell you will disappear from this forum when sanji doesn't fight king

That actually makes sense.

I hope this theory is true.

I think we will get a short ryuma flashback when zoro visits his grave. Also I hope we get a short timeskip. A timeskip of like 1-6 months should be done after wano. After the straw hats leave the world would have entered in chaos and we would get reintroduced to characters we know like Kidd and law( future yonko imo).

Think like the scene when the worst gen entered the new world. Kidd and law would get reintroduced with new designs and as yonko. Oda can speed some things up off screen also.
Agree on all the line
:cheers:

J

Jo_Ndule

it was off-screen bro

Katakuri can't even handle his own mama, while Warco can so who cares?
Mom>KataLuri

marco has yet to go all out, he hasn't even used his Barrier Haki, His full phoenix, his true hybrid
SMHH
:milaugh:nerged BM bent and had zoan Queen neck on the floor with a slam
Then tossed him around ...Queen Koed for 10minutes or so
Didn't Stand up until next chapter

Hybrdi Marco attacks zoan Queen
..the neck didn't even bend much, regained his posture quickly
Base Queen got up from Marco named attack like nothing

Marco is poor at AP...
Give it a rest

He is strong, impressive but he still cant beat King

King with low tier moves = Marco exhausted
Marco with named attacks = King is still fresh (99%)

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
@rerere I was also thinking that the fight on the roof begins getting so intense, it slowly breaks the island apart while arriving to the Mainland. We've seen Zoro cut one of the horns off, for example. Something I thought about was that giant Katana lying around which Kid uses on Kaido, and the result is massive collateral damage. That's not even including some of the crazy things Kaido and Linlin might start doing in retaliation. The roof stability is starting to wane, too.

Only problem is how Oda manages the time frame. Can Onigashima reasonably be whittle down enough before it falls on the Capital?

It’s hilarious to me because sanji was fighting Jack last chapter to people and it’s because him being the savior of the minks.

now it’s perospero.

people just don’t wanna admit that sanji will fight king/ queen ( 99% sure king).

It’s hilarious.
He ain't fighting king as is. We still haven't seen haki or hybrid or devil fruit awakening from either of the commanders fighting now

Act 1 - 15 chapters
Act 2 - 30 chapters
Act 3 - 50 chapters (ending now, in chapter 1008)
Act 4 - 30 chapters (full war)
Act 5 - 15 chapters (closure with banquet, post war bounties and last reveals about Wano)

That's what I expect
It's a cool parallel. I like it. 30 chapters for the actual war is pretty good. That would also make the exact 100 chapter mark of the arc (909-1008) if we moved on from there.

Though I'm curious. It still feels like Act 3 needs more buildup before the full matches. If it was 60 chapters (another 12 chapters), then we could fully solidify all matchups, finish the rooftop fight (if its meant to fail), and introduce any loose plot threads still unaddressed.

So I could see 15, 30, 60, 30, 15 funny enough. Gives the arc more breathing room.

By the way, I don't really understand how Queen ends up coming from under rubble. He tries to shoot Hyogoro and company, Marco stops him, then tries to shoot him but dodges, then King cuts Marco's wing and every panel after this is about Marco focusing on King. Am I missing something? When does Queen go from his beast form to his human form all bruised and coming out of wherever he's coming out?

Marco once Peros joins in to 3 v 1 him

Also (I could be alone here), but I wish Oda never introduced the concept of YC's, some of the discussions on power levels just breeds more levels of ignorance and toxicity.
You'll be glad to know this YC-Level thing literally ONLY exists in the fan base. Every villain has a squad because it's pirates. But the fanbase gave them terms and made them power levels and ignore everything to the contrary. The only soft power scaling system is either bounties or enemy organization placing.

Status
Not open for further replies.