Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't he know how Oden's sword look like?

Bah. Let's fucking hope you're right. What a BS of a ending.
He does know what Oden’s swords look like... But he can’t transform his weapons into other weapons as far as we know

that’s why this can’t be Kanjuro because Kanjuro can very easily draw exact copies of Oden’s swords

They definitely need a top tier on the roof to have even a chance of winning
Yeah, like they stand no chance at all this way. Even with Oden it will be a very harsh battle.
We will enter end game powerlevels with this one. Awakened Kaido and awakened Big Mom will probably be much more powerful than what we have seen so far. And that is already more than enough for those guys.

Dude it’s not oden

Oda isn’t that bad a writer
Have you seen @playa4321 's post? That thing actually convinced. Rarely good

-Oden loses to Kaido and Toki visits him in his cell

-Toki tells Oden to look closely 20 yrs into the future

-Oden is sent to Onigashima during the current evens and witnesses Kaido's fall as well as his scabbards being alive

-Oden is sent back to the past in his cell

-Oden knows from there that Kaido will fall in 20 yrs, he also knows he cant survive the execution "I'm definitely gonna die today" bit that his scabbards will which is why he carries them and throw them away
why should he just watch tho
he should fight in that case

You mean the ninetailed ones?
Gyukimaru isn't 9 tailed and the fruit belongs to Catarina

Gyukimaru is only showed to shapeshift not transform
It’s obviously not a fruit... And no, in the Japanese myths there’s foxes who transform into anything and don’t have 9 tails

Like what do you think Gyukimaru is then?

my guessing:
Toki can make a contract between 2 points in history and switch objects between them once. So it need to be 2 points where she plans to. Like oden in prison and now at the scabbards. And when the time runs out, he is back at the prison.
-Oden loses to Kaido and Toki visits him in his cell

-Toki tells Oden to look closely 20 yrs into the future

-Oden is sent to Onigashima during the current evens and witnesses Kaido's fall as well as his scabbards being alive

-Oden is sent back to the past in his cell

-Oden knows from there that Kaido will fall in 20 yrs, he also knows he cant survive in the execution "I'm definitely gonna die today" bit that his scabbards will which is why he carries them and throw them away
It's exactly because these sound really interesting that I don't expect Oda to implement them. But it'd be interesting.

Exactoooooooo

In same pattern, Pedro solung being hidden and never revealed in WCI while dying in a sacrifice for SH seems OUT OF PLACE... it's why I fucking keep telling people that:

1- His body/corpse was not shown

2- If you will kill him, then do it after you reveal ALL his cards, including how he looks in solung form, especially since Pedro is important mink character, probably was more important and focused than all minks.

3- For the people who say: for what purpose Pedro will be alive, why would Oda bring him back, he has no use... will, I'll be damned because, first, I believe he will be a strawhat with his own ambition and dream... that's enough reason, secondly, tell that to useless pell/pound and others.

So, I will never stop believing his return UNTIL Wano arc is over and he wasn't shown...then I can finally say, yeah, the dude my rest in peace LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.