Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Even Yamato could be the one if he has ability of a mythical creature that can shape shifting, since he idolizes Oden but it would be unappropriate thing to do, and the scabbards would get angry because such act.

None of you actually read my comments, its astounding.

This whole thing was about proving the majority of the fanbase believe Zoro vs Kaido before 953 or 955 (doesn't matter, same relevant time period).

I asked for proof of this. A theory video isn't proof. Its the observation of 1 person and is not representative of the fanbase. You could all very easily screenshot me proof from the Zoro "Temple" to shut me up, but instead tell me to "look myself".

@Patapujuro if you watched the video and looked at the posters comments about it, he also mentions this:

"I didn't formulate well, what i tried to say... so I will correct myself... I meant those 3(Luffy,Zoro,Nami) will play an essential role in beating Kaido. "

So unless we are going to sit here and act like people guessed this shit to a T and the entire fanbase equally agreed by it, you aren't showing me what I'm asking for. Peace ya'll
Bruh you just said this "Before Enma, the entire zoro fanbase paraded Zoro vs King".
I'm just showing that throughout 5 years, there were already people theorizing about a possible Zoro vs Kaido. Whether it is on social medias, forums or just face to face with some friends ...
So not "the entire zoro fanbase paraded Zoro vs King" before Enma !

Yes. Thats literally the reason Zoro is on the roof lol.

Before Enma, the entire zoro fanbase paraded Zoro vs King. The majority of it was still fine with ZvK until he got to the roof.

And the answer is because it's thematically relevant. Zoro is there to prove that "samurai like Oden" still exist, contrary to Kaido's belief. So yeah, hes there to literally serve Oden's will that the Scabbards couldn't.

Not sure why you are disagreeing, this is a big part of the Zoro on the roof argument. All of you fully know well that the reason why Zoro is there is to cut Kaido with Enma, its used in virtually every argument.

I don't know if this has been posted or not.

Kawamatsu: I feel like I vaguely saw him...
Kawamtsu: But there's no he's alive right? I mean we saw him die...
Oden: Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!
Oden: I've wanted to meet you!!
Oden: You've all aged quite a bit too!!
Oden: Wahahaha!!
Scabbards: Nani?!! (lit... Huh!!!?)
Scabbards: .....!!
Scabbards: Huh...
Kin'emon: Oden~sama!!!

If this is really Oden I'll consider making another pause with One Piece because to be frank that raid has been mostly a mess storywise with lots of inconsistencies, plot conveniences, ridiculous amount of plot armor, battles being dragged far longer than necessary, lack of real tension, Marco joining the alliance too easely and early, several Straw Hats facing opponents far above them or struggling against much weaker ones, Yamato's character, the BMP issues, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.