Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not liking Flower's play right now. She claimed indie saying both her and Jew are to lynch each other. If Jew's wincon is to lynch Kiwi/Flower, then why did he vote Luthon on day 1 instead of Kiwi? Looks like to me Flower is bsing because Jew's play on day 1 didn't make sense for being an indie and he even said he targeted Fuji on day 1 and got info on him being an informer. Flower said Jew voted for Kiwi on day 1 and when I checked the end of the vote count I saw he voted Luthon. Flower lied about that part.

I mean okay, let's not focus on Flower too much. Nobody trusted her much anyway. And most players were suspicious of Kiwi/Flower 2.0

And honestly at this point, I actually side with Nat. I want Beta or Midnight shot.

Beta isn't even answering questions properly, and Midnight is just bad.

Well, Flower came out as Indie. Do you buy the Indie claim? Frankly, from day 1 play of Kiwi it makes sense. But why was Flower hell bent on lynching Fuji/Usopp last day phase?

But would TAC and Beta want each other voted out?

scum leans:
Usopp/Tris/Odd
I'm having a hard time with the rest. I need a few hours.
I don't like this post at all. You said Kiwi's play on day 1 makes sense and then wondered why was Flower hell bent on lynching Fuji/Usopp last day phase and you just easily drop this as if this doesn't matter but there has been inconsistency in Flower's play/claim when she subbed in.

If I understand it right, a negative action is a kill. And stuff like that.

I target a player if they are town and perhaps they are the vig then their kill will fail on a player that invests inno.
I think you might have cleared up the confusion here. Did you target Usopp last night? If you did then what you said here looked like when you targeted Usopp his kill failed on Odd because of you visiting him and that would imply odd also being town.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I think you might have cleared up the confusion here. Did you target Usopp last night? If you did then what you said here looked like when you targeted Usopp his kill failed on Odd because of you visiting him and that would imply odd also being town.
Yeah, that’s what I first thought actually. That both are town. But Odd visited Usopp too iirc. He learned the actions that were performed on Usopp. Mine wasn’t there. This makes me uncertain about Odd.

Emil

Certified Memelord
agreed queen is so questionable
it may have looked like lanji 1.0 tunelled queen day 1 and I did end up leaving her as my vote. only flower 1.0 listened but I dont slate town as you do.

"i will call them lazy all i want cuz thats what they r"
and they will continue to not listen to you......
i dont townread you usopp esp with this odd - tris merry go round
if i did i would be on the same wagon.....

you havent given anything to show you are townie
all we have had is mislynches
your vig claim with the questionable invest passive that you didnt mention d1.
damn hard to trust.
imagine calling calling my vig claim questionable when none yet counterclaimed my failed shot

just hurry up and lynch ur vig already

like u did to ur doctor last game

biased ass ningens

u have me as scum when odd/tris claims completely contradict each others meanwhile my claim is consistent asfk and no counter claims to it

odd doesnt even tell us what he does with his essay stuff and he gave u town read soo easily it tmi asfk. he even knew the writeup was fake 100%

yea, u wont convince me u arent biased here. u are not looking at the game from fresh mind point of view.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm a survivor lmao

if i was townie, i would push them but i dont wanna die

:gonope:
r u cultable? how do we know u arent culted

or you dont know townie flower as good as you think you do
stop making excuses
yea keep denying
u clearly saw the role flip but still in denial of her restriction affecting her play

dont have much to say to u
u wont change ur bias ever so do as u wish

imagine calling calling my vig claim questionable when none yet counterclaimed my failed shot

just hurry up and lynch ur vig already

like u did to ur doctor last game

biased ass ningens

u have me as scum when odd/tris claims completely contradict each others meanwhile my claim is consistent asfk and no counter claims to it

odd doesnt even tell us what he does with his essay stuff and he gave u town read soo easily it tmi asfk. he even knew the writeup was fake 100%

yea, u wont convince me u arent biased here. u are not looking at the game from fresh mind point of view.
if i was the vig
after your claim
i wont counter claim
i will just seek your head at night....

i jst dont tonwread you matey.......
now pls unless you think am scum
stop disturbing me
or place your vote on me and be done with this..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am not liking Flower's play right now. She claimed indie saying both her and Jew are to lynch each other. If Jew's wincon is to lynch Kiwi/Flower, then why did he vote Luthon on day 1 instead of Kiwi? Looks like to me Flower is bsing because Jew's play on day 1 didn't make sense for being an indie and he even said he targeted Fuji on day 1 and got info on him being an informer. Flower said Jew voted for Kiwi on day 1 and when I checked the end of the vote count I saw he voted Luthon. Flower lied about that part.

I don't like this post at all. You said Kiwi's play on day 1 makes sense and then wondered why was Flower hell bent on lynching Fuji/Usopp last day phase and you just easily drop this as if this doesn't matter but there has been inconsistency in Flower's play/claim when she subbed in.

You're the only townie working so hard right now

r u cultable? how do we know u arent culted

yea keep denying
u clearly saw the role flip but still in denial of her restriction affecting her play

dont have much to say to u
u wont change ur bias ever so do as u wish
can indies be culted? I didn't get any notification in my role pm

I'm not sure if they want my abilities since I had already admitted that my abilities are RNG

Emil

Certified Memelord
if i was the vig
after your claim
i wont counter claim
i will just seek your head at night....

i jst dont tonwread you matey.......
now pls unless you think am scum
stop disturbing me
or place your vote on me and be done with this..
not only biased
but still thinks i am a dumbass scum

give me 1 reason why would i fake claim a killshot thats not even mine?

one

just one fken reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.