Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bold of you to assume your play started or is currently at the top of the hill, all you’re doing is bugging the shit out of everyone ;)
no im just staying average, never said im on top of hill

i mean look at u

u went from day 1 actually doing smthing to day 3 nothing but WIFOM and reactive defensive play

what did u even do tonight

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't believe a single thing you say, none of it makes sense from a townie POV
Only vigs can have a vig pool, you sir are no vig
u can deny all u want, so far im confirmed to have the failed kill and no counter claims yet

u really dont think scum usopp would just claim a failed kill that isn't his

like i am dumb yes, but not this dumb

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
no im just staying average, never said im on top of hill

i mean look at u

u went from day 1 actually doing smthing to day 3 nothing but WIFOM and reactive defensive play

what did u even do tonight
You aren’t even reading or paying attention to anything, dick...
Still not caught up, but both Rayan and Final should have been roleblocked thanks to refusing my action. Might need to clarify the exact timing since Rayan may have gotten a pass at night (I made his bet during the day), but Final definitely shouldn’t have been able to do anything last night.
I mean, I’ll give you this - for a game where every one of us has a completely different view of what’s going on, it’s kinda impressive that all of us have stated at one point just how annoying you’re being. Your contributions haven’t been helpful either, you wanna get wagons going but you just pick shit up and drop it every 30 seconds. Keep throwing stones in this glass house and you’re bound to get a few thrown back at you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.