Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Flower wasn't scum mate.
She would become jester after lynching JDB

Flower's full role​
You are Finalbeta!!​

1) [Passive - Spam] - No matter on which section of worstgen you browse, Beta is everywhere. Everyday you have to feature in the list of top 3 players with maximum posts. You will gain a permanent +0.5 to your voting power everyday on featuring in the list.

2) [Passive - Machine language ] - Is it C++? Or is it Java? Or is it HTML? We fuckn don't know. No one is able to decipher what beta says. Everyday atleast 10 of your posts should not be able to make any sense whatsoever. If you do so you will survive the first regular kill targeting you and and would also be immune to role-crushes.

3) [Passive - Drag TAC Down] You always see Luthon as scum. If he is alive you always cast vote on him regardless of his alignment. As such, both of you must go against each other. You must lynch Luthon to achieve part of your wincon, you will gain an upgrade to your role after completing this task and unlock your next wincon. If Luthon dies at the hands of someone else, you will gain a new wincon.

Primary Wincon - Lynch Luthon

Secondary Wincon - ???

------- [HIDDEN] ---------​

1) Passive - Mission Accomplished] - After lynching Luthon, you has accomplished your previous task and would lose your [Passive - Spam].

2) [Passive - Anti town Beta] - Playing for your faction? What's that? Only noob plays for their faction and not people like me who has IQ of 1000. From now onwards, you have to counter sus anyone who will sus you. If you get lynched then next-day phase would be skipped.

3) [Active - Always Scummy gameplay] - Throwing shade on you is easy.
[Incriminate] - Once in a day, you can force a player to say something against you. [2 - shots]
[Lynch me]
- During day phase, force a player to cast vote on you. Failure to do so by the player would result in him getting mod blocked for the cycle [1 - shot]

Secondary Wincon - Get yourself lynched​

Rayan role​
You are chrono!!​

[Passive - Sanji vs…] - There is hardly any strong character against whom you haven't placed sanji yet but those matchups never happened. As such, hosts will randomly select a player and you have to argue against that player on that day. Failure to do so would result in you being mod block.

[Active - Once a Sanji fan, always a sanji fan] - After WCI arc, you gave up on being sanji fan but that light never extinguished. Your fanboys picked the flame again the moment wano started. Thus, you can't be manipulated in any way nor anyone can tamper with your votes.

[Active - whatever zoro does sanji can do it too] - Your headcannon see sanji as rival of zoro. You believe (well wrongly) that sanji can have feats like zoro. 🤦On nights, he can target a dead revealed Town player and use their abilities for the night. He may only use the same role once during the game.
[My headcannon has no limits]] -if any town player during the game gets mod killed, Chrono will copy their role for himself along with his own abilities

wincon - Eliminate all threats to town

Reborn

Apparently no on bothered asking the hosts if neutrals could be culted but Rayan, but only after he vote ended the phase lmfao.
He didn't get yes answer

All he got to know is that it depends on host and game.

Also, I think he asked before voting end phase.

Don't know exact time because al was handling queries at that time.

odds night action claim from last day was a mess and it looks like to me he is bsing. I don't like how Tris got lynched last day during my sleep instead of odd and this makes me think odd's scum buddies tried to save him from getting lynched last day to buy scum another day. I am also not buying this death miller claim which looked convenient to me.

I am now scum reading Kvothe and I did not like her last minute vote on Tris which makes me think she is working with odd who fake claimed survivor on day 1. If Kvothe was a survivor then she would have played passive and voted no one and I see that she is making things worse instead of helping.

Vote Lynch oddoddfruit @Reborn
This was the post where I called out odd and Kvothe as the scum team lol.

Reborn

yeah but I was survivor D:

i just got culted lol
During game thread there was only one instance when you got outed clearly as cult.

And, that was when you voted to save odd.

It was so obvious that once odd flipped reborn you were clearly caught

You have to be a bit more careful with these things

Reborn

I died on the night after odd got lynched. I think if I was still alive I would have been calling out kvothe as odd's cult buddy.
Ya!!

I totally agree.

The moment odd flipped reborn kv was exposed but the only player who picked on this was you and mafia killed you thus saving cult big time.

During game thread there was only one instance when you got outed clearly as cult.

And, that was when you voted to save odd.

It was so obvious that once odd flipped reborn you were clearly caught

You have to be a bit more careful with these things
Perhaps but I took the risk.

Wanted alive for one more round just so he has a chance to talk himself out of the next phase.

Reborn

Perhaps but I took the risk.

Wanted alive for one more round just so he has a chance to talk himself out of the next phase.
Well tbh you shouldn't have done this.

The primary reason is you would have become reborn and thus would have gained his role. Thuse, Risking yourself to save your teammate so that he can survive just one more phase isn't worth it especially when you would be taking his role.

But it got over looked by town so no issue. Just be careful with this because if Juliet wouldn't have died then you would be the one getting exposed and thereby whole faction getting outed..
I killed you.

thought you knew odd culted me
He didn't know anything.

He was making up stories and lying because he wanted some chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.