Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much work bro, lol. I will do it someday. Tbh Law didnt get much hype compared to Zoro in last few chapters. This chapters' spoiler looks promising for him though.
I became Law's supporter after Punk Hazard Law looked like Alabasta Crocodile the first time. But now Law just looked like a uber driver and a hoodlum who throws rocks all the time, dunno what to do with this contrast lol

Zoro not listening to luffy wont be surprise and not make him unloyal in anyway he done it before and that in every anime where your friend tell you do sum and they ignore it and still stay by they side
I mean, he himself says he's done after that attack lol.

Again, I ask the question. Why even have Zoro get hit/block/partially tank Hakai and force him out of commission for God knows how long if he's meant to continue the actual fight with Luffy.

If Oda wanted Zoro to fight Kaido with Luffy AND give Luffy his 1v1 moment, there are FAR simpler ways to establish that:

- Have Zoro be distracted further by Linlin and her homes

- Have Zoro NOT tank Hakai but take a hit from Thunder Bagua, keeping him down temporarily

Like people are going through these mental hoops to force Zoro back into a battle that he himself has said has pushed him to his limit lol.

"Limits are meant to be broken"

Yeah, when you are still relevant to the fight.

So Asura is a Hauoshoku form, interested to know the specifics of Hauoshoku!

Luffy points out that Kaido's attack power secret is king's haki too

I guess Oda finally is giving hype to King's haki!

Secondly, Big Mom amnesia plot got delayed Lol, if she fell into water, she was bound to lose memories, so I guess Oda will delay it for another time

Luffy cuurrently in base form able to hurt hybrid Kaido truly makes Luffy's level so god damn high, we all are also sure Luffy isn't yet close to going all out yet... he's bound to show more

Interesting thing about Zoro is he admitted that his biggest strike was this Asura... so after this chapter, there should be no argument circling about Zoro didn't go all out yet!

First, he momentarily tanked a combined yonko attack, secondly his swordsmanship and Asura is his biggest weapon was scary enough to scar Kaido, BUT not enough to be ZKK
Unless Zoro gets even stronger by the end of the fight, but as of now, Zoro himself went all out by his own words, and is leaving the rest to others

Secondly, it seems Kaido took out Zoro and Law simultanusly
And the spoiler doesn't say much about Kidd and Killer, but it seems like Luffy is gonna carry out the fight against Kaido from now on
Which again shows Luffy level for Oda to leave it up to Luffy

Now unless all alliance is defeated and there is another round

Most likely scenario is Luffy soloing Kaido from now on + Big Mom will be distracted by something else... maybe she goes to deal with other business and Kaido tells her to leave Mugiwara to him...
And by the time she finishes, Kaido and beast pirates collapses
I still see luffy losing first in a 1 v 1 and kaido chilling getting drunk onigashima falls etc

This is just plot dude... Oda made Zoro the one to get hit by the Hakai because he needs an excuse to remove Zoro from the roof

Now Zoro can do the thing everyone expected. He’s gonna beat king. As usual
Don't bother man, they will "logic" their way around this regardless of what you say. I don't even know why I keep arguing myself. It doesn't matter that Oda wrote Zoro out of the fight, all that matters is ZKK so anything we say is straight up wrong or garbage lol

I think standing against Hakai has rapidly worsened his state and he used lots of haki to block that attack. That probably prevented him from releasing and using his max strength properly. Not sure if Enma will be a key or simply more of haki release or coating attacks into CoC which Zoro seems to do without realizing, at least in Asura.

Either way, there is a lot of unfinished business for Zoro in Wano. It is also fitting for a black blade despite it feeling too early.
Nobody below the rooftop saw him in Asura either which I think is necessary to be proclaimed new Sword God.
It probably needs to be in front of common folk in the capital and Onigashima doesnt seem to be there yet.
Yeah thats maybe true he against 2 yonko after all, and if no one sacrifice maybe all of SN member on the roof will be wiped immediately.
Yeah got to see the wound slashed by zoro, hope there are more than 1 wound. If just one it got big chance the only weapon wounded zoro was enma.
Yeah there is a chance zoro will become next legend swordman from wano, thats why i ve been thinking what if when onigashima on the top of capital city then kaido get chopped by zoro. And his head dropped in the middle of city the hype will really high.
But if kaido die its too good for him, i really want to believe kaido will defeated by kibi dango.

Status
Not open for further replies.