Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except he can fight a Calamity, which is a logical explanation that even many ZKK fans are on board with because most people understand Zoro isn't going to be knocked out while everyone else fights.
Whuch calamity though like I’ve already brought up, Marco is fighting King. Jack is fighting Inu and the best bet for who Queen is fighting is Sanji. You need remember there are also the Scabbards as well who are all around Commander level too who are available.

The scabbards are back up and fighting, but the scabbards aren't going back up to fight Kaido. Same, very simple thought process here.
Yes that’s true which means they’re more likely to stay down stairs than Zoro.

Once again, occams razor. It's easier to assume Zoro will fight a Calamity, albeit weakened, than to assume he will fight Kaido after Luffy just stated he'll handle it.
Luffy stating he’ll handle it and him actually handling it are 2 completely different things. Luffy beating the WSC by himself just doesn’t make sense at this point in the story.

If Luffy beats Kaido 1 vs 1 from now, there will be no hype left in One Piece. He will become the most strongest creature in the world and all the lore will be gone.

I really wish that Yonkos will be up there like Meruem in HxH, where no one can beat him unless you need to come up with brilliant strategy or teamwork. It turns out Yonkos are just another Piccolo waiting Luffy to catch up and get beaten.

I also really miss old One Piece where Luffy needs to use brain for fighting (using water against Croc, or try to use weapon against logia). Now, it becomes Saiya's power up with ten levels of Haki. Characters without it become trash automatically. This destroy hype of many characters that have been built up pre-timeskip like Franky. This is sad.
Oda's strategy is always make each fanbase to fight each other, each and every chapter, so many people here were distracted and wanking off thier favorite dude all weeks long until no one would see the real issue here.., that left very few of us left to see how absurd Oda make Luffy's growth is.., he's like what..?, 18..?, and he's on track to match absolute peak veteran natural born monsters who's been experienced from fighting for decades.., how is this even acceptable at the slightest..??

:whitepress::whitepress:

Last edited:
Can you personally post a thread or give detailed comment involving Zoro vs Law powerscaling in battledome Zoro vs Law thread? Imo itd be great to discuss the various aspects with you since i support Law's powerlevel over Zoro.
Too much work bro, lol. I will do it someday. Tbh Law didnt get much hype compared to Zoro in last few chapters. This chapters' spoiler looks promising for him though.

To be clear, Zoro will be done during this fight with his doctor, a surgeon and a Phoenix downstairs?
I mean he's definitely in no condition to fight King now, lol. And making him fight someone lower like WsW won't make any sense at all. He's definitely down for good until and if ZKK does end up happening.
To be clear, Zoro will be done during this fight with his doctor, a surgeon and a Phoenix downstairs?

That only set up for him to return later and open a scar on Kaido

Don't worry Judge and Vega are gonna build a suit for Sanji to imitate advanced CoA and CoC :cheers:
i would rather go down with some sense of dignity.
cant believe sanji still has a fanbase.
Only true sanji fans know things is going to come in dew time , good things come to those who wait, zoro already shine now shit bk and watch my boy go to work :myman:

If we go by other arcs, Sanji and ZOro match-up won't start till other SHs match-up have settled (I could be wrong tho). So it will give Zoro sometimes to recover before his fight against a Calamity (man I really want him to go back to fighting Kaidou, but If Oda is having him fight a Calamity, so be it).
Heck, he could fight Queen, Jack or Smoothie for all I care, the point is he's gonna beat a Commander while heavily injured. :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.