Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but HP =/= AP...it is not as if "fresh" version did a better job...afterall fight didn't start with "hakai"...and let us not go deep into laws of physics much because One Piece follows different laws....afterall enraged half brain Whitebeard did more damage to Akainu than so called fresh WB....
No you don't understand, fresh Jet Gatling would've vaporized Lucci into fine mist
-Worstgen

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Sasaki was only confident because Yamato was using her body as a meat shield for dead weight:

He was surprised and worried when she oneshot a Number, so he was clearly massively underestimating her:
Sasaki refers to Yamato as Master Yamato

You dont call someone a master unless they deserve it, daughter of Kaido or not

Kaido won't low diff King / Katakuri.

Unless act 1 Luffy who was enraged (peace of mind is important) then got hit in the head and KOed.
King can survive Kaido's Thunder Bagua by:
1. Flying
2. Parrying with sword
3. Enduring it with zoan recovery

Katakuri can survive Kaido's Bagua by:
1. Dodging with Future Sight
2. Try to block it with Mochi

Kaido isn't low diffing YC1s.
Kaido also didn't low diff the scabbards.

Kaido tanked a Kong Gun from 1000 Luffy with negligible damage, but dodged a Gomu Gomu no Red from 1009 Luffy. The difference wasn't massive, but it was there.
The difference imo is that Kaido was starting to get fucked up by all the attacks he endured and decided to dodge.
He took a Gatling Kong Gun, Tatsumaki, some other attacks on and off panel, his durability isn't limitless.
Luffy was simply right when he said their attack were working.
He never let them hit him on purpose the moment he turned hybrid.

Kaido won't low diff King / Katakuri.

Unless act 1 Luffy who was enraged (peace of mind is important) then got hit in the head and KOed.
King can survive Kaido's Thunder Bagua by:
1. Flying
2. Parrying with sword
3. Enduring it with zoan recovery

Katakuri can survive Kaido's Bagua by:
1. Dodging with Future Sight
2. Try to block it with Mochi

Kaido isn't low diffing YC1s.
Kaido also didn't low diff the scabbards.
Idk, it seemed pretty low diff against the scabbards to me. He let them all take their best shot just to see what they had and when he was disappointed with what they brought to the table he started taking arms.

I agree for Kaido but awakening doesn't have to be a form.
The awakened zoan from Impel Down were most likely the work of Vegapunk.
The impel down awakenend user where looking different though, they had more like a beastly form rather then a hybird, similar to Chopper monsterpoint. Probably they where also "fake" awakenend zoan user,forced by Vegapunk via something like rumbleball. If you ever noticed it, the impel down zoan user couldn't transform back into human form. Most like a side effect of Vegapunk methode to force them to use awakening.

With Kaido revealing to soon his Hybrid form, Oda literally screaming " this isn't my final form". A arc villian showing his hybrid and strongest form before his members? Im sure Kaido getting a third form via awakening who going be ultra op asf. Based how op Bullet awakening was.

I don't know about the flyers but the Calamity probably have it too.

234 pages in few hours, you gotta be crazy dudes :milaugh:

So it begins... Sanji Vs Queen :optimistic: From being owned by Doflamingo to fighting a billion berry pirate, great.

Luffy is rescued by? Grandpa Garp? Toki? Jesus Christ?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
With Kaido revealing to soon his Hybrid form, Oda literally screaming " this isn't my final form". A arc villian showing his hybrid and strongest form before his members? Im sure Kaido getting a third form via awakening who going be ultra op asf. Based how op Bullet awakening was.

It would be cool if he looked like Porunga from DBZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.