Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, despite of being background character and featless, King portrayal is more or less in the same ballpark as Katakuri...of course if King doesn't live up to his name and portrayal down the arc, then I will troll him though.....
How are their portrayals the same ffs....

Katakuri was an undefeated legend in the crew.

King gets disrespected by everyone around him, even Tobi Roppo.

Wtf kind of powerscaling is this?
Zoan Queen is still his most durable form, and Sanji still knocked his teeth out. Stop trying to downplay the feat
Most durable form, damage out put is what matters. Kaido's Zoan form is his weakest form, so he fought the Scabbards with it to hype them up. Then low diffed them in Human form.

How are their portrayals the same ffs....

Katakuri was an undefeated legend in the crew.

King gets disrespected by everyone around him, even Tobi Roppo.
Being the first mate of an yonko >> trashtalk of random people....I mean even after Luffy defeating Kaido, people trashtalk him....

No one needs to "hype up" king. Him being the right hand man of a Yonko is hype in itself.
It was sanji stans who were hyping him as they thought sanji will fight king.
Now that he is fighting queen they are saying king and Queen are equal or queen is stronger.
And regarding Zoro vs Sanji, there is no competition. Zoro fought with 2 yonkos. He is clearly stronger than Sanji.
Even if Sanji defeats king after defeating queen, Zoro will remain stronger than him.
It is obvious that anyone can like but character but don't even think for a second that Sanji is stronger than Zoro. You may like his character better than Zoro but in strength alone there is no comparison.
:cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’ve been right 7/7 times with Key narrative moments.
What were those 7 times?

Forget Yamato, I know a Kaido flashback is coming.
Yes, and the trigger of the flashback determines what the focus will be about. If the trigger is Yamato, it will not be about God Valley.

We didn’t see God Valley in LinLins flashback because Xebec was not a central figure in her life.
God Valley did not appear in Linlin's flashback because the trigger of said flashback (Mother Caramel's picture) had nothing to do with God's Valley. God's Valley will not appear in Kaido's flashback if the trigger of the flashback is Yamato.

It's not that I think we can't get a God Valley flashback. It's that we can't get a God Valley flashback that's triggered by Yamato.

This is the climax of Yamato's character arc in Onigashima, so I'm excited.

I don't understand why you guys expect Kaido to have a God Valley flashback while fighting his daughter?
:choppawhat:

What on Earth does God Valley have to do with Yamato? How could Yamato possibly trigger a God Valley flashback? God Valley happened an entire decade before Yamato was born.

I think you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Linlin did not have a God Valley flashback during Mother Caramel because Mother Caramel has zero relationship to God Valley. Likewise Kaido will not have a God Valley flashback during Yamato vs Kaido, because Yamato has zero relationship to God Valley.
Any FLASH BACK that KAIDO has, whatever it is, explaining family relationships etc... I look forward to it, and logically, that KAIDO's FB, probably when he's fighting luffy, will come and show his path as a pirate and his ties that influenced him to be who he is today.

A lot of people including you are Zoro fans who never started to hate Luffy because of so called saying "cringe.." like "defeating Kaido...." but because a certain agenda is slowly becoming pipe dream.....I mean you and "a lot of people" you are mentioning about don't like Luffy in the first place and act like you started to hate Luffy from recent when it dates back to beginning of raid or even wano.....Oda didn't make Luffy into anything eventually....you are just trying to find a reason to justify yourself....all straw hats are important and Luffy is bit more important but somehow you and a lot of people you mentioned act like it is something new...you people mock sanji fans when sanji fans (to whoever it refers to) want more shine than zoro but you do the same with Luffy traditionally gets more shine than Zoro....otherwise, I cannot understand how Luffy saying he will defeat Kaido is cringe of him or should he has to say "no I won't defeat him, Zoro-sama will do....".....you are just like how some sanji fans hated Luffy because Luffy get to fight Katakuri instead of Sanji....it is understandable of course "a lot of Zoro fans" hate Luffy now....if Zoro is the one who defeats Kaido, then maybe even few Luffy fans (probably including me) "hate" Zoro too and say something like "excess Oda wanking blah blah/boring Zoro..." etc. :kayneshrug:.......anyways hate Luffy not that you "used" to like him in the first place....
Your small limp brain didn't realise that this isn't twitter and I'm not trying to make the opinion relevant, I just mentioned the matter in a crowded spoiler thread, If i really wanted people to listen to me I'll just go cry in reddit, Luffy is just turning into a generic garbage mc like Naruto Natsu Goku etc, if you want this predictable garbage ass character building for him you're free. Lmao at your clown mentality.

What were those 7 times?

Yes, and the trigger of the flashback determines what the focus will be about. If the trigger is Yamato, it will not be about God Valley.

God Valley did not appear in Linlin's flashback because the trigger of said flashback (Mother Caramel's picture) had nothing to do with God's Valley. God's Valley will not appear in Kaido's flashback if the trigger of the flashback is Yamato.

It's not that I think we can't get a God Valley flashback. It's that we can't get a God Valley flashback that's triggered by Yamato.
Doflamingos backstory intertwined with Laws story. They were walking a similar path. The same will be the case for Kaido and Yamato.

We will see Kaidos journey through his beginnings on Rocks crew as a cabin boy and how that shaped him to be the strongest. Receiving the Dragon Fruit to escape, fleeing Rocks. We will find out what Rocks did that led to Kaido believing Pirates betray each other in the end. Kaidos beliefs. Then Kaidos journey to building his crew. Starting with King/Queen and then Jack. Ironically it has to be the New World, since we also know that Kaido was tortured by Vegapunk, and Kings attire is similar to that of Shiryu and Magellan, and Queen worked with Judge who worked with Vegapunk. Giving strong ties to Punk Hazard. A mid section of PH is missing which is Onigashima. And there’s a skull as the ornament.

Jack fits in there since Fishman Island is also right near Punk Hazard. Anyways the formation of his crew leads to a Yamato Flashback, who I have no interest in theorizing about.

And these are what I predicted::::
Marco comes to Wano (980 I think)
Zoro to the Roof (1000)
Law doing Will of D Shit (996 hunting for RP)
Sanji vs Perospero and Queen
Zoro CoC
Scabbards joining fights
Zoro Asura
Luffy soloing Kaido (Unfinished but CoC fight for 24 min or extended time)
Sanji saving Chopper bc EL 2.0
Several Doctors to help Luffy/Zoro will be injured

These look obvious now but I received a lot of Backlash for these things and a lot of ppl here criticized me for these takes. But it’s all within the realm of the story. So it is what it is

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yes, but as you mention, post Enies was still pre timeskip and she was very much the same as she is now in Thriller Bark/Sabaody
I barely remember any scenes from Thriller Bark/Sabaody Robin. Maybe Robin simply died after Enies Lobby?
:zorothink:

Law's spent more time with the SHs than his own crew :suresure:
That is because Law is a Strawhat in all but name.

@Cinera this chapter is a big swing for our sh Law theory
Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.