Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So are you saying Naurto had more filler than One Piece? I don't understand what you're saying. Also, the pacing is slow, that is fact. That isn't an opinion my guy. It isn't debateable. Three years and over 110+ chapters is the definition of slow pacing. That is what slow pacing means.
when miura died people cried out loud at how intense and hectic the life and schedule of a mangaka is. and then they proceed to talk shit at oda for pumping out almost 36 chapters a year in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

and no. the pacing is quite fast lool. the pacing of a manga is the pacing of the narrative. it isnt the number of chapters published per year lmfao.

I'm not sure why people talk like this to me and other users here. Literally every time. "Sanji vs Queen isn't happening". "Fuck off zoro isnt fighting King". "ZORO AINT LEAVING THE ROOF" "SANJI BENT KINGS BEAK HES GONNA SAVE MOMO AGAIN FROM KING"

Why can't any of you take what we have as spoilers and talk about it like normal people. Redon himself literally says for us to wait and read the chapter before we "make conclusions about the F6".

And you have no idea how Perospero, Fukurokuju, Hawkins or Apoo will be tackled. Maybe 1 of the Numbers isn't fodder. Maybe Nami helps Raizo fight Fukurokuju, turning the fight into something bigger. Maybe Chopper helps Neko defeat Fukurokuju. Maybe he helps Inu against Jack. Maybe he fights a stronger than normal Number.

Who. Actually. Knows? Why assume that shit will be resolved in a chapter, when in this very same chapter, Oda STILL never resolved any of those fights? He doesn't even address 2 of them.

Stop speaking in absolutes guys, shit has bitten everyone in the ass this whole arc.
Oh, you weren't the guy who a while ago was betting on Sanji vs Pageone as Sanji's main match in onigashima

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
if zoro is a muscle sanji is the brain.
grow up
In wano
Zoro
- destroyed temple
- defeated hawkins
- defeated killer
- defeated Onimaru
- defeated apoo
- scars kaido
- cut horn of onigashima
- tanked attack of 2 YONKOS
- saved luffy from kaido
- unlocked COC
- got enma
- Fighting King ( King > Queen)
:finally::finally:

Sanji
- Thrashed by Page one
- Thrashed by King
- Thrashed by Black maria
And now fighting Queen :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :crazwhat::crazwhat:

when miura died people cried out loud at how intense and hectic the life and schedule of a mangaka is. and then they proceed to talk shit at oda for pumping out almost 36 chapters a year in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

and no. the pacing is quite fast lool. the pacing of a manga is the pacing of the narrative. it isnt the number of chapters published per year lmfao.
Wtf are you talking about dude? People in China and India who get paid pennies work ten times harder than Oda ever has his entire life and I don’t see you praising them? Oda sits on his ass and draws and gets paid millions of dollars doing it. He has secretaries bring him food. Y’all continue to stroke off to your lord and savior GOda. Oda doesn’t give a fuck about you dude.

Sanji gonna need some crazy new moves to make him knocking out an ancient zoan yonkou commander credible. Some generic diable jambes moves that can't knock Vergo out and pass Doflamingo defense aren't going to cut it

Really?

Laxus couldn't hurt Mach with lightning as he was a cyborg. Lexus uses red lighting outta nowhere and one shots Mach. We never seen red lightning again, never heard of it before and were never told what makes red lightning different.

That's FT level lol
You mean the same as conqueror advanced Haki where Oda just decides to create it out his ass because Luffy has to be able to defeat Kaido

Oh, you weren't the guy who a while ago was betting on Sanji vs Pageone as Sanji's main match in onigashima
I never bet on shit for that lmao

If I mentioned that at all in 2020 it was because we still had no idea how strong the F6 were and probably a mix of trolling, so I said that Sanji may encounter him to address their past fight. Instead he encountered Black Maria to play his chivalry card. Outside of that, I have mostly ever pitched Usopp or Chopper vs Page 1.

I've literally been saying Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King since March 2020 last year, and even longer if you go back to Orojackson days.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/they-might-not-solo-yc1-2-this-arc.3549/post-300089

It doesn't matter what you, a self proclaimed Sanji hater and your Zolo gang thinks about what the manga makes pretty clear, people who can't even read things properly it's pure clownery. Just imagine Zoro in the same situation as Sanji LoL, Sanji was the first dude to fight Doflamingo in the air in complete disadvantage, Doflamingo needed to use 3 of his arguably most broken abilities not Awakening included to stop Sanji and we don't know how it would end cuz Sanji was fine after "Goshikito" and Law teleported him because of "Parasite". You probably think Zoro would do much better in a situation like that right because Zoro is incomparable to Sanji right?
So your answer is I have no answer you are a zolololololo boy so I will deflect.

Still waiting on what question you want to make the poll off of instead of you deflecting.

Did Doffy really beat Sanji
Did Doffy have a difficult time vs Sanji
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji was at a major disadvantage being in the air
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji had no previous knowledge of how Doflamingo's devil fruit worked
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji was cheapshotted with Parasite

Just pick one or are you going to keep deflecting because few people will disagree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.