What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no 9 worst generation dudes able to fight Kaido
The scabbards were the 9 shadows. There is no build up for straw hats vs kaido as of now.

1. Zoros “cure” has a time limit

2. robin can barely stand after her fight

3. Sanji talking about the miracles about luffy winning and leave it up to him

4. zoro saying luffy will win

I can go on but there’s nothing indicating the straw hats will fight kaido. Take in account that luffy couldn’t even use his own power to defeat the thriller bark villians or even fight on par with them without the others giving him the shadows.

This luffy is able to fight on par with kaido and the 1v1 legend exists for a reason

Judge didn't say anything about sanji's flames coming from his experiment

Sanji's mother was neve confirmed to be a human, she could be partially from king's race and judge could've found her on top of the red line during one of his travels
Judge didn't say anything about sanji's power that reminds him of sora.

She wanted her children to be humans, isn't that proof enough.

You guys really don't think the other fights will be first? The chapter transitions to them at the end.

I'm also really not convinced Zoro and Sanji will be strong enough to defeat YCs and then fight Kaido. Zoro literally is on a time limit here.

Edit: this has nothing to do with ZKK stuff, that can still happen, I'm talking about legit fights
What he said no made no sense lmao. Fights like killer vs hawkins jack vs inu etc. will have their conclusions before zoro and sanji win their fights.

King and queen so far aren’t like any zoro and sanji fights.these opponents seem like people zoro and sanji won’t beat for like 10 chapters

Judge didn't say anything about sanji's power coming from his experiment either
But sanji's power (DJ) is getting enhanced by something that judge invented (RS), so there's an obvious connection between DJ and the RS.
If sanji said something about his eyesight or his sense of smell or taste, then we can make a case about the RS affecting other espects aside from germa abilities.

The scabbards were the 9 shadows. There is no build up for straw hats vs kaido as of now.

1. Zoros “cure” has a time limit

2. robin can barely stand after her fight

3. Sanji talking about the miracles about luffy winning and leave it up to him

4. zoro saying luffy will win

I can go on but there’s nothing indicating the straw hats will fight kaido. Take in account that luffy couldn’t even use his own power to defeat the thriller bark villians or even fight on par with them without the others giving him the shadows.

This luffy is able to fight on par with kaido and the 1v1 legend exists for a reason
the 1 on 1 bet on kaido need to be break by Luffy anyways

Not an hour and 15 minutes lol. Raid's only been a few hours. It's night for 8-10 hours. They didn't raid Onigashima at 3 in the morning lol. We got an update to the beginning do the fire festival only on chapter 992/993. Tengu just arrived to it only a few chapters ago

It's not that deep into the night yet.
I disagree

They started at the evening, then the scabbards fought Kaido for an indeterminate amount of time but it was long enough for Jack to heal up. So I have to assume that was at least 1 hour

We know after the rooftop it’s been over 30 minutes by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.