Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
thats Morj theory atleast give the loser his credit
he is not the first to say it
----

but everyone listen, ushimaru being green ball is impossible

cuz first kaidou said they are dead .
also ushimarou was old back then 20 years ago
diffintly not in his 50s (41- 49) , cuz back then before 39 years he was the daimyo of ringo
so at least he should be around 55 or more when he gave yamato the food

now 55 +20 years = that means he is 75 now lol
did green bull looked like this old ?! No

---
but it make sense if this was Issho , he is now 55
this means in this pic he is 35

Post automatically merged:

Pick to choose
I don't think ryukugu is his dad or related with him
My theory:Ushimaru is zoro's grandpa his daughter left the country 55 years ago and she met a roronoa and probably roronoas were some kind of "demon people" where zoro inherited that from them
roronoa is ryukugu then
we still don't know his real name
marines admiral only known with epithet

good place to hide a character right :myman:

it's obvious zoro gonna fight kizaru if there is any fight against admirals so no need to connect ryoguku to zoro ...
unless zoro fans are in the future and think zoro > 2 admirals, i won't mind tho :cheers:
hmm i think some of the admiral will switch side
both of them will be
Issho & ryukugu

so zoro don't have to fight his dad

it makes 0 sense if zoros dad is a admiral
wtf
why ?!

Maybe it’s Greenbull. We haven’t seen his design. Why is Oda hiding his face? Maybe Akainu will send Greenbull to Wano
many thought this
GB is coming to wano , but for now it's not clear when ?
well oda like hiding character even for no reason lol
but i tihnk there's one with GB

GB coming alone to wano :steef:

Last edited:
It's interesting how many fanarts depict Ushimaru's hair as dark blue. His hair color was not specified, right?
Still, great artwork!
Twitter: White supremacist Zoro fans cyberbullying wholesome Reddit users
White supremacist? Tf??:kaidowhat:
:queenmoji:

zoro is literally being set up to be a daimyo of wano
I don't know where this is coming from now? Why shoud Zoro become a daimyo? I don't see him as a ruling figure in any country, it doesn't fit his personality and life goals. I'd see him as a dojo teacher, if anything. But not as a political figure.
its just like head of a village ,
It's the lord of a region actually.

Most if SaitamaSanji's posts are still here:few: Can't you delete them?

I dont visit Sanji FC either... becouse im zorofan
Omegalul trolololol

I missed the fun of SaitamaSanji! Their trolling was low quality though.

Regarding Zoro's connection to Ushimaru, I also think that he is Zoro's grandfather. He sent his daughter to Shimotsuki village because he knew Wano was becoming dangerous for the daiymo. Along the way Ushimaru's daughter met a Roronoa and they had Zoro. It would explain why Zoro has ties to Wano but was born in the East Blue. It also explains why he has the name Roronoa, which doesn't sound like a last name from Wano.

Throughout East Blue people would comment on Zoro's whacky hair color. People with that shade of green hair didn't seem to reside in the East Blue.

The New World and Wano are full of people with whacky hair colors. What if Oda was foreshadowing that Zoro's family wasn't from the East Blue and we didn't realize it?!

:myman:

Throughout East Blue people would comment on Zoro's whacky hair color. People with that shade of green hair didn't seem to reside in the East Blue.

The New World and Wano are full of people with whacky hair colors. What if Oda was foreshadowing that Zoro's family wasn't from the East Blue and we didn't realize it?!

:myman:
Could be true, also Sanji constantly said he was from the north blue for ex, so it's highly likely IMO that he is from East Blue