Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re the classic toxic Zoro fanboy that makes up nonsense to cover for insecurity about the relative strength of you favorite character. Go see if Law can’t teleport you out of this conversation like he did when he saved Zoro’s life from the full force of the Hakai.

Quite literally not what I said, but project harder.
Don't project your mental limitations onto me. :seriously:

Also enjoy this lecture if you wish:

Zoro v Kaido huh

I ventured these waters many times.

Zoro tackled Hakai for one second with his barrier haki and perhaps dissipated some of its blast energy, regardless Thunder Bagua is most likely massively inferior as an attack and Zoro should be capable to push many away and or comprise their energy before being tired. Plus he can likely dodge a few since he had displayed better reactions than Luffy against Dragon Kaido against Boro Breath and despite Luffy acquired ACoC which granted him better speed perhaps they have similar reactions now even if Zoro doesn't rely on ACoC.

Hiryuu Kaen not his strongest Base attack on paper whilst healthy but hyped so astonishingly by Big Mom. Healthy Asura likely rips 25% HP off Kaido in one strike but it's probably to be used at last. Meanwhile he can focus with Shishi Sonson and other heavy hitters of that kind which are also fast other than potent. A Purgatory Onigiri if he manages while Kaido is in danger.

Let's see if Kaido has awakening or not, if he doesn't I don't see Zoro inferior for now. If he can manage to push 5-10 TB away and dodge a few and he can beat Kaido in 10 Shishi Sonson + 1 Asura strike.

I think Kaido can likely not dodge SS because Zoro in Asura is vastly blitzing Kaido and his Base speed should not be too weak and SS is a particularly fast attack.

@playa4321 @Sentinel @Bounty

This chapter has reaffirmed my confidence that Oda is attempting to provide King and Queen with good fights. Obviously in a much better fashion than Jack. What is great is both have gotten some niece paneling already with Marco too, which is great.
Mate, let's really hope that.

But I still believe Oda is at a point to rush the arc as fast as possible, given the really fast paced battles and Jack getting off panelled. Sure, King and Queen do not necessarily have to be off panelled but there's a possibility indeed that King and Queen will be defeated a chapter or two later. I hope King vs Zoro/Sanji vs Queen will last longer, especially King vs Zoro.

Oh definitely, we predicted that both will each get 2 chapter to their own and we're now getting a Zoro vs King chapter BEFORE even Raizo vs Fukurokuju is resolved, which is a great sign.
Agreed, only thing that will boost my confidence is 1028 going somewhere else (i.e. maybe handling Fukurokuju among other things),since that will mean it's not the full Zoro vs King fight yet, just another moment in the battle (think Franky vs Sasaki in 1004)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I will use arbritary numbers, like you have there (ignoring Luffy's knockouts and stamina drains before fighting Kaido), to illustrate the point, for the 4th time within this thread:

Luffy power fully fresh before learning adv CoC: 80
Kaido power fully fresh: 100
Luffy power fully fresh after learning adv CoC, but before mastering it:90
Luffy power fully fresh after learning adv CoC, after mastering it (and mastering whatever Gomu gomu no what, failed offscreen):105

So now "fresh" Luffy's full power is stronger than "fresh" Kaido's full power.

Luffy took damage and stamina drain, that made him non fresh, because he was fighting in a weaker state than he would be now if they both started fresh.

Let me know if you understand the above argument, not whether you agree with it or not. If you don't understand I can try to explain it again, if you disagree, then I won't bother to explain it again in this thread to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.