Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ran away when King vs Zoro was confirmed to avoid all the things you said about "sanji vs king" and came back like nothing to trash King and give importance to Queen someone from your own words "a fatass clown bitch" :suresure::suresure:
Your arguments kinda lost all values now lol
I left before 1015. Unless I saw the spoilers few weeks before all of yall, I didnt run away.

King has become a joke. When 1015 dropped I was pissed.….since I thought King will be getting a lot of feats. However with 1022 I realised King is even more of a clown than Queen. Jokeman hasnt accomplished anything.

With best efforts to ignore hype and all @playa4321 @Sentinel where do you two rank King
Uh, I rank him as a peak high tier, comparable to Marco and Katakuri, potentially being stronger than them but let's wait about this part tho.

Btw, King is a monstrous tank too. And it seems his DF mastery is comparable to Marco's as he can turn his limps into his zoan form.

Please Oda, at least give King awakening and advanced Haki or COC.

Don't project your mental limitations onto me. :seriously:

Also enjoy this lecture if you wish:
Guy, you “ventured into these waters” and promptly asphyxiated yourself, given by the trash you spewed in the very first like about Zoro and barrier haki, which he doesn’t have. And yet you accuse others of having “mental limitations.” Didn’t even need to get past the first sentence to spot the bull. Maybe next time, fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.