Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Sanji doing in the meanwhile then?

We see Queen fight Chopper and then Sanji. While King and Marco fight offscreen.

Either Queen defeated Sanji easily and went off to fight Marco with King, or King offscreened Marco solo. Which one is it my guy?
We saw in 1022, Queen literally leaving Sanji for Marco. Marco is the bigger threat in Queen’s eyes. And we also see Queen’s suprise at him being alive. Itd be disappointment in King, if King was the one who defeated him. Add that to the fact that Marco also sees him as his opponent, and keeps on interrupting everything he does.

The logical conclusion is Marco was interrupting Sanji vs Queen, letting Sanji do well against him. Like he did for Chopper. Then Queen and King defeated him….then ganged up on Sanji.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then King was also fighting Gifters off-panel. Since thats the only thing we seen him do. And the wind defeated Marco.
Or King offscreened Marco solo. The only logical conclusion left if you don't make insane reaches.

Queen is suprised Marco is still alive. If King defeated Marco, Queen would be pissed at him and blame it all on him, if he came back.
Which is exactly why he's surprised that Marco is alive lol. How does one being surprised that Marco is still alive count as enough proof for Queen fighting Marco?

In 1022, we literally saw Queen ignore Sanji to defeat Marco. Queen sees Marco as a bigger threat….and Marco has shown before that he sees Queen as his opponent.
Well before Sanji came into the picture. Infact this was even before Chopper went Monster Point. At that time, Marco was holding off King and Queen from decimating everyone.

Then King was also fighting Gifters off-panel. Since thats the only thing we seen him do. And the wind defeated Marco. Stop being delusional and go off the information Oda has provided. Queen is suprised Marco is still alive. If King defeated Marco, Queen would be pissed at him and blame it all on him, if he came back.

In 1022, we literally saw Queen ignore Sanji to defeat Marco. Queen sees Marco as a bigger threat….and Marco has shown before that he sees Queen as his opponent.

In 1022, Queen teleported from Sanji to Marco…..you think this shit wasnt happening off-panel as well. Stay delusional. King has no feat of defeat Marco by himself. And he never made Sanji beg.
U the one delusional lmfao
After that 'Marco attacking queen panel' Queen started fighting Chopper for like 15+ min meanwhile off screen Marco was fightin King
Then Sanji came in and started fighting Queen meanwhile Marco was still fighting King 1v1
then King dropped Marco down
Queen was still fighting Sanji or u tell me Queen off screened Sanji and went to fight Marco :suresure:
It's ok Queen's portrayal and feats are ass it is what it is lol

So every Dino user is a Dragon and Kaido is a fish ? Got it
Yes, in that part of the world, the dinosaurs are "dragons".
That's why the dinosaurs fruits are Ryu Ryu no mi.

Zoro cutting a Dragon above the capital incoming :milaugh:

Ofc Kaido is a fish, ask @Le Fishe D. Crydo

P.S: he is based on the legend of koi who transformed into a dragon after climbing a waterfall. Wano, natural defence with a giant waterfall, Kaido conquering Wano, etc. symbolic stuff.

When I think about it, why are we ranking Beckman above King?
Combat style favors King. Hype favors King. Opponent they are facing favors King. RHM of WSC favors King...
:luuh:

No... We think he will kill Kaido, he already fought him, no need for more Kaido downplay...
Beckman has more hype than King, his vivre card even says that his existence is feared by even the powerful warriors of the New World.

Also in chapter 957 when Brannew was going over the bounties of the Yonko's, only Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp were mentioned and hyped up.

King and the other commanders were never mentioned once.

Also the only reason why you are giving so much hype to King and acting like he's the number one strongest is because of Zoro, if Zoro wasn't fighting King then I'm pretty sure you would not be hyping King as much as you are right now.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How King and Marco is shown faster than Snakeman or Katakuri? There is no panel showing that. When did Marco keep up with Kizaru speed? As far as I remember, Marco just tanked yasakuni no magatama attack from Kizaru without dodging because of his regen. How does that equate to Marco keeping up with Kizaru? Show me the speed feat of King. From whatever seen in manga, there ain't any.
Marco intercepted Yasakani no Magatama when it's almost at point-blank range to WB, and he then fought Kizaru in the extended battle which implies he kept up with him.

Beckman >> Katakuri > Marco > King
Is this you?:milaugh:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...than-fighting-a-yonko-in-a-group-fight.12603/
"King’s portrayal and feats so far have put him far above the other YC1s and we don’t even know his bounty, race, or even seen anywhere near his full power yet.
King was the first one to leave lasting bruises on Marco, something only Garp was able to do
As you can see, I have explained through my own unbiased eyes why defeating King solo is way better than beating the incompetent duo in a group fight. I’m sure all of you will agree with all of my intellectual statements."
:eeke:

Your betrayal hurts Kingu feelings:josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because guns > swords. The people that got killed by guns in one piece is more than people losing even finger with swords. And Beckman with gun is even more dangerous and has hype far more than King the background.
Kaido is rumored WSC because he doesnt use a gun! :crazwhat:
Because he is stronger. King is a mediocre swordsman at best. And a simple gun shot killed Oden. Ben will probably shoot advanced Haoshoku barriers. Maybe infusing different bullets with it. Maybe he even has Kairoseki bullets. Who knows. But Oda made clear that Shanks' commanders all made a name for themselves outside of the crew and are more balanced, with Ben being Shanks' sun.

I know King faces Zoro, so you have to milk King's dick, but Ben is stronger. :kappa:
Beckman isnt a swordsman at all... A simple sharp weapon killed Roger...
Maybe Beckman will do this or that but so far he didnt do anything.
Also, he may end up just a victim of another swordsman...
God of the red line and WSC's right-hand man seem a lot more hype than Beckman has.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Beckman has more hype than King, his vivre card even says that his existence is feared by even the powerful warriors of the New World.

Also in chapter 957 when Brannew was going over the bounties of the Yonko's, only Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp were mentioned and hyped up.

Also the only reason why you are giving so much hype to King and acting like he's the number one strongest is because of Zoro, if Zoro wasn't fighting King then I'm pretty sure you would not be hyping King as much as you are right now.
That's not lack of King's hype, that's lack of Shanks hype because Kaido is that much powerful himself that his commanders dont take away his hype while in Shanks' case, his commanders are the reason for his hype...
Also, I dont know how one can have more hype than one-off god of the red line...

And yes, fighting Zoro is automatically hype because you need to be quite a fighter to give Zoro a fight.

Or King offscreened Marco solo. The only logical conclusion left if you don't make insane reaches.
Then why isnt Queen shouting at King ? Why is he suprised Marco is still alive. When did he and King get together, if he was supposed to be fighting Sanji solo. Why would King interrupt against his fight with Sanji ? Everything points to them ganging up again off-panel to defeat Marco, and then Sanji.

Which is exactly why he's surprised that Marco is alive lol. How does one being surprised that Marco is still alive count as enough proof for Queen fighting Marco?
If Queen wasnt involved in his defeat, he wouldnt be suprised. Queen sees King as a smuck who cant get shit done. He shouted at him for flopping against Meme, and if it was King alone who did that to Marco. Queen would flapping his mouth at him. But no he didnt. Everything on-panel was King and Queen vs Marco…..right kill the end lol.

Well before Sanji came into the picture. Infact this was even before Chopper went Monster Point. At that time, Marco was holding off King and Queen from decimating everyone.
What picture, Queen ditched Sanji twice now in 1022. Queen at the point didnt see Sanji as an opponent at all.

so... any new info?

Or is the chapter actually just half speaking about fucking clouds and then we only get a hint of real action? After the last chapters we should be having full on fights not wasting panel time on stuff we don't care or already know.

Yeah zoro fans hype king way too much. I’d even put katakuri above him, at least katakuri has actual feats and has conqueror’s haki plus FS.

U the one delusional lmfao
After that 'Marco attacking queen panel' Queen started fighting Chopper for like 15+ min meanwhile off screen Marco was fightin King
Then Sanji came in and started fighting Queen meanwhile Marco was still fighting King 1v1
then King dropped Marco down
Queen was still fighting Sanji or u tell me Queen off screened Sanji and went to fight Marco :suresure:
It's ok Queen's portrayal and feats are ass it is what it is lol
Again how do you know Marco wasnt constantly interrupting Queen vs Chopper lol.

We quite literally know that Queen left Sanji at the start of 1022 to defeat the Gifters with King. Then he left him again to defeat. Marco for good with King. How tf do you know this same shit didnt happen as well off-panel for Marco’s first defeat.

Yeah zoro fans hype king way too much. I’d even put katakuri above him, at least katakuri has actual feats and has conqueror’s haki plus FS.
what feats? beating pre wano luffy?then after luffy beat him he got one shoted by base kaido
who is king fighting? the dude who had katakuri s capitan begging kaido to dodge zoro s attack
the dude who blocked hakai and scarred kaido
that s enough to put king>>mochi merchant

Which begs the question. What was Sanji doing when Queen and King ganged up on Marco? There's literally no explanation to that lol.
Best explanation is King joined Queen against Sanji. They overpowered him and sent him flying. Marco tries to stop them since a 2 v 1 aint fair. And he gets his ass mauled and goes unconcious from all the work he put in. Then we see Sanji in the same place in 1022 saying both are too strong. Sanji being taken out before Marco makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.