Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao..
Even popularity poll is somehow be a deciding factor whether a character will join or not now:milaugh:
Wasn't my exact point. Somehow yes but not exactly.

Yamato has a really, really strong position within the fandom. If the poll was done later she would kick Carrot out of top 10.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm arguing if she joining or not because this is the most popular topic and everyone arguing either for or against it so I'm adding my two cents.

People like Paper kun probably genuinely think I will care if when she potentially joins the crew and not move on from the topic:milaugh:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
-Paedo enabling accusations
-Wild strawmanning
-Cheerfully ignoring things in the manga that go against the agenda
-Inventions of random rules to bar Strawhat candidates

Just your average day in the Next Strawhat thread after a new chapter is released
Lol wasn't really calling him a pedo. Just how he always says weird shit on purpose to get the obvious responses, only to try and change the context to call those who responded desperate, toxic, etc. He himself even admitted to doing it.

Just another week of Carrot being in the background.

You posted me saying King is a walk for Zoro and asked if you should keep going.
Ok suit yourself

Zoro won't leave the roof:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1010-spoilers-discussion.12800/post-1300660

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1010-spoilers-discussion.12800/post-1300502

Base Luffy downplay against commanders:

This Luffy is trash. Luffy can't rival commanders without G4 sorry.

Don't flip the script Cin and don't leave part where she clearly states that Luffy didn't intend to hurt her.

She is not impressive enough to defeat a Commander.

King ordered Flying Jobbers to go after her since he knew they were enough.
Couldn't process Sanji vs Queen as a 1v1:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1006-spoilers-discussion.11584/post-1154597

You got some mighty hot takes bruh
:arnoling:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Since everybody is ignoring my earlier post :catsweat::catcry:

I will also put random shit as arguments: random 4chan post

ENTER CHOSEN PIECE!

>Luffy
Reincarnation of Joyboy, son of the most wanted man and grandson of the hero of the marines!
>Zoro
Super special Wano noble descendant and the reincarnation of Ryuma
>Sanji
A Lunarian and the scientifically enhanced son of a scientist!
>Yamato
Daughter of the strongest being
>Franky
Forgotten son of Vegapunk
>Nami
Descendant of royal concubines
>Robin
Some Indiana Jones-tier ancestry
>Jinbe
Descendant of the fattest fishmen.
>Brook
Son of a Charles Manson-tier cultist musician.

Remember the words of Gol D. Roger?

>My wealth and treasures? If you are CHOSEN, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left all of it at that place! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE CHOSEN!

This is what Oda specifically said about the nakama nickname issue on Vol 96 SBS.

Fan: “Hello! I have a question! There are tons of people Luffy gives nicknames, but he doesn’t use nicknames for his crew members, why is that?”

Oda: “Well, Luffy is the kind of guy who doesn't want to remember any names because he doesn't care, so he makes up a name based on the respective person's look. But when someone joins his crew, he makes sure to remember their name properly,"

This is why the “Yamao” argument doesn’t work. Oda was only referring to people who have already joined the SHs. Yamato is not currently a straw hat so this doesn’t apply to her.

People really need to stop taking Oda’s words out of context to suit their bullshit narrative.

If you’re going to post this at least make my guy a grown adult lol
I typed in Yamao and Momo on google and it's literally the very first pic that pops up so I just used that lmaoo. Little did I know there were desperate gremlins lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce and throw false pedo accusations. That's one for the books. Actually attempting to frame others as pedophiles in one of the most deranged and pathetic smears to date. Troubled losers aside, now for the actual chapter...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's tons of nakama stuff to unpack here, but nothing that hasn't been speculated before. We're just seeing it play out in action now. First of all, I'll accept my L. I thought we were gonna get Momotaro vs Kaido. But Oda totally skipped it and sent Yamao off with Momo even earlier than I anticipated. Obviously the momotaro inspiration isn't gone entirely, just the Kaido battle, and so this actually makes it even more likely Hiyori is the pheasant. Her lack of battle prowess won't be an issue now.

Meanwhile with the Perospero stuff dealt with, we could get Carrot's talk with Neko very soon. The straw hats are all gathering just inside from where she is, so if she's gonna do something there's a real chance it's gonna be with them.

Regarding the Yamao and Momo stuff, it seems a lot of it has already been said from what I can see. Best of all is that they're only gonna continue to have more and more interactions up until the big carry moment. Oda's developing the relationship between the two of these characters tons, whilst giving absolutely nothing between Yamao and the straw hats. The writing is on the wall for all who wish to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.