Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Don't bother with Playa..he just coping hard.

Obviously if Doffy and Pica fights King and teammate, Doffy would fight King whiles Pica takes the other
I don't feel like Pica is good for anything other than distraction. His ability is rock, but rock isn't really that difficult to break, even large rock formations.

King and Doffy would be a cool fight. It wouldn't be terribly one sided I feel, even if King does end up winning.

Base Zoro with no Asura, Ryou or CoC is competing against king. Base Sanji with DJ got rekt by Queen to the point where he literally couldnt do anything. Massive difference.

One guy in his base form got ragdolled but is still able to compete whereas the other was low dif’d and submitted.
Enma uses Ryuu smartass Lol
He was using all 3 swords in his clashes… Zoro is using his power ups, and was ragdolled across the island

Well.. Zoro already got most of his power ups for this arc already, that’s why… if there is anything he may pull out more.. it’s more mastery of CoC…

Sanji on other hand was not using his RS power up, and only now his other power up is activating…

not the same case with all respect… Zoro is facing King with his arc power ups, while Sanji wasn’t… do you see the difference? And still Zoro is ragdolled and last chapter he was huffing on the ground, and king only damage was a small piece of his mask… not even his body feels wounded.
When did Zoro use CoC on King? Bro stop talking out your ass. Sanji got bodied. Queen nerf himself in the middle of the fight.

Kata > WCI Luffy
And Kaido never one shotted a YC1 : Luffy was mad and didn’t use his FS to evade the blow as we know he could
Plot armor probably made Luffy the stronger one I guess. 🤔 but well what counts is that it was not much PIS. Though Katakuri could have attempted to use his Mogura more, but I bet not much would of changed.

Zoro didn't get basically defeated in his first highlight chapter and Sanji did. Literally needed queen to shoot himself twice and to get a PU to survive. This is why before this chaoter i said Zoro low diffs base Sanji. He was nowhere near commander level.
And you’re just wrong? King almost did instantly defeat Zoro and next time we see them King will once again almost defeat Zoro until Zoro gets his own power up because that’s just Odas writing style.

Zoro didn't get basically defeated in his first highlight chapter and Sanji did. Literally needed queen to shoot himself twice and to get a PU to survive. This is why before this chaoter i said Zoro low diffs base Sanji. He was nowhere near commander level.
Exactly. Sanji was beat but thanks to Queen conveniently attacking himself he was able to escape. If it wasn't for his in battle power up he would been defeated.

It's funny everybody keeps claiming Zoro was ragdoll yet King was using high end attack and zoan strength he couldn't even stop Zoro's mid-level attack from damaging his mask. His goal was to defeat Zoro by trying to knock him off the island and have him fall to his death. If King can ragdoll Zoro why couldn't he defeat him in combat.

King is not a mere yc
He beat marco
He s kaido s rhm and second to only him
Hes the leader of all stars
And from a race of gods
Queen is just third to kaido then, marco was defeated by king and queen. Yes he is the leader of the all stars but that doesn't make him closer to kaido then he is to queen kek, queen is one of the top scientists in the verse who got one of the best mastery over his DF.

I don't feel like Pica is good for anything other than distraction. His ability is rock, but rock isn't really that difficult to break, even large rock formations.

King and Doffy would be a cool fight. It wouldn't be terribly one sided I feel, even if King does end up winning.
It is his size which is the issue. But that is beside the point

Yes Doffy being able to fight King is not unreasonable even though King is superior

And you’re just wrong? King almost did instantly defeat Zoro and next time we see them King will once again almost defeat Zoro until Zoro gets his own power up because that’s just Odas writing style.
Except King didn't and Zoro fine while Sanji bones got destroyed and would of kept getting destroyed if QUEEN DIDN'T FUCKING NERF HIMSELF TWICE. SANJI ALSO ADMITTED HIS ATTACKS AIN'T DOING MUCH TO QUEEN. SO THIS IRON BIDY WILL GIVE HIM THE AP.

Zoro already had his power ups from Kaido’s fight… Enma + CoC and still ragdolled

are you saying that Zoro this arc needed 4-5 power ups for king????
Zoro isnt using CoC against king though is he. Also Zoro hasn’t used Asura either. Asura alone will likely beat King.

Funny thing is I say Sanji is weak and you start bringing up Zoro like damn Zoro wasn’t submitted, he’s actually competing unlike Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.