Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use aCoC, you don’t touch your opponent. That’s not what Zoro did. aCoC comes with damage without making any contact, and can be seen splitting the sky at its peak. Zoro has not done that. This isn’t that difficult. Those have been clearly established benchmarks. It’s not me with the agenda.

Interesting, because Oden, like Zoro on the rooftop, made contact with Kaido. Which is not what happens when you use aCoC.
No touching your opponent?

no touching your opponent?

nO tOucHinG yOur oPpoNeNt?

Try harder mate. Your agenda is literally so bullshit that we can find a billion examples of it being flat out lie in manga in HUGE panels.

How in the realms did you even miss Ragnarok making contact? Or Kaido caving Kin's skull in? Jesus.

Or maybe you didn't. You just hoped people won't remember it so you can spread this nonsense downplay lol

The whole "only not touching your opponents" = AdvCOC is dumb af
Oda is not gonna fucking draw everyfucking panel between COC-users not touching eachother. Like fuck the first time AdvCOC was presented, Ragnarok fucking hit Luffy right in his fucking ball. Did Kaidou use AdvCOC then?
The whole "not touching" is just for the dramatic effect. It's not gonna happen everytime a COC user uses an advCOC attack.

No touching your opponent?

no touching your opponent?

nO tOucHinG yOur oPpoNeNt?

Try harder mate. Your agenda is literally so bullshit that we can find a billion examples of it being flat out lie in manga in HUGE panels.

How in the realms did you even miss Ragnarok making contact? Or Kaido caving Kin's skull in? Jesus.

Or maybe you didn't. You just hoped people won't remember it so you can spread this nonsense downplay lol
The literal key factor as stated by Oden when he was watching both Whitebeard and Roger, as well as Law when he was watching Kaido and Luffy, was that they didn’t touch each other. If you’re talking about the lightning effect on contact, then you’re also calling any attack Luffy and Katakuri landed on each other at the end of that fight aCoC, because the lightning effect occurred whenever they struck each other.

My guy, the literal key factor as stated by Oden when he was watching both Whitebeard and Roger, as well as Law when he was watching Kaido and Luffy, was that they didn’t touch each other. If you’re talking about the lightning effect on contact, then you’re also calling any attack Luffy and Katakuri landed on each other at the end of that fight aCoC, because the lightning effect occurred whenever they struck each other.
? Ragnarok was the attack that made Luffy realized that you can coat your attacks with COC, and that cleary touched Luffy.

My guy, the literal key factor as stated by Oden when he was watching both Whitebeard and Roger, as well as Law when he was watching Kaido and Luffy, was that they didn’t touch each other. If you’re talking about the lightning effect on contact, then you’re also calling any attack Luffy and Katakuri landed on each other at the end of that fight aCoC, because the lightning effect occurred whenever they struck each other.
So are you literally ignoring three scans in a row of ACoC being used with contact?

Hell, Luffy even understood the CONCEPT of ACoC because of Ragnarok, a contact move.

The no-touch part is inclusion of ACoA on top of ACoC. Or internal destruction atop that. Or could be anything.

But it's a canonical, 100% manga fact with MANY examples that CoC Coating can be used while touching your opponent, as well.

You're practically telling us you know more about CoC coating than the author himself, who drew CoC coated attacks making contact just as many times as he drew them not making contacts.

Also, no CoA attack in the entire history of One Piece has ACoC black lightning effect (a single thick and long streak of haki leak hanging from your weapon). You can't find a single example. It's exclusive to CoC coating.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:kaidowhat::lawsigh:Sanji needs ACoC to surpass Shanks
Erm nahhh. This man almost lost his life to a fish and nearly got put in a blender by pre Yonko Teach. Sanji surpasses him come EoS. He already got him beat in durability, Just ap power and some other forms of haki to go and he'll surpass him.
EoS Sanji using just his legs > One armed Shanks. Now imagine a Sanji using both hands:steef:

? Ragnarok was the attack that made Luffy realized that you can coat your attacks with COC, and that cleary touched Luffy.
Luffy refers to the first attack he took from the club specifically, probably meaning the Thunder Bagua he took at the beginning of the arc. This is in Chapter 1010 Luffy then gets attacked by Kaido, and neither of their attacks touch. Luffy then attacks Kaido two straight times, and during neither attack does Kaido have time to defend himself with another blow. Both of these attacks, that include no counter attack from Kaido (so the effect does not come from a collision) do not make physical contact with Kaido.

These occur on the last two pages of 1010.

Luffy refers to the first attack he took from the club specifically, probably meaning the Thunder Bagua he took at the beginning of the arc. This is in Chapter 1010 Luffy then gets attacked by Kaido, and neither of their attacks touch. Luffy then attacks Kaido two straight times, and during neither attack does Kaido have time to defend himself with another blow. Both of these attacks, that include no counter attack from Kaido (so the effect does not come from a collision) do not make physical contact with Kaido.

Bruh you kidding me, how did this not touch Luffy>

Lol. Ok.

First, Thunder Bagua from Kuri also made contact with Luffy.

Secondly, downright stupid thinking that Luffy got hit by ACoC in Kuri, then forgot it existed, then got hit by Ragnarok, then went "Oh man, you used it all the way back in Kuri! Now let me insta-master it because I remembered suddenly!"
Post automatically merged:

Bruh you kidding me, how did this not touch Luffy>
This genius thinks Ragnarok is not CoC coated.

So are you literally ignoring three scans in a row of ACoC being used with contact?

Hell, Luffy even understood the CONCEPT of ACoC because of Ragnarok, a contact move.

The no-touch part is inclusion of ACoA on top of ACoC. Or internal destruction atop that. Or could be anything.

But it's a canonical, 100% manga fact with MANY examples that CoC Coating can be used while touching your opponent, as well.

You're practically telling us you know more about CoC coating than the author himself, who drew CoC coated attacks making contact just as many times as he drew them not making contacts.

Also, no CoA attack in the entire history of One Piece has ACoC black lightning effect (a single thick and long streak of haki leak hanging from your weapon). You can't find a single example. It's exclusive to CoC coating.
I took it as Luffy was talking about Thunder Bagua, when he was first shown the gulf between him and Kaido, becuase Luffy mentions the “that first time I took a blow from your club”. Luffy literally shows that aCoC comes without contact the very first time he uses it. On the third to last page of 1010, Kaido and Luffy attack each other directly after Luffy figuring out what Kaido did. Neither attack touched. You could say it was because of a collision between the two, except on the last two pages of 1010, Luffy attack Kaido twice without Kaido defending himself with another attack, and doesn’t even touch Kaido.

Law even questions this by asking “How? He’s not even making contact.”

As far as the black lightning for CoA, Luffy and Katakuri had black lightning every time their attacks landed on each other (at least, as far as the snakeman chapter and forward). Were they using advanced CoC?

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I took it as Luffy was talking about Thunder Bagua, when he was first shown the gulf between him and Kaido, becuase Luffy mentions the “that first time I took a blow from your club”. Luffy literally shows that aCoC comes without contact the very first time he uses it. On the third to last page of 1010, Kaido and Luffy attack each other directly after Luffy figuring out what Kaido did. Neither attack touched. You could say it was because of a collision between the two, except on the last two pages of 1010, Luffy attack Kaido twice without Kaido defending himself with another attack, and doesn’t even touch Kaido.

ACoC can be both. It depends on the type of flow you use. Oden perma scarred Kaido using ACoC. Do you think he didn't touch Kaido while scarring him like bruh?

I took it as Luffy was talking about Thunder Bagua, when he was first shown the gulf between him and Kaido, becuase Luffy mentions the “first club attack”. Luffy literally shows that aCoC comes without contact the very first time he uses it. On the third to last page of 1010, Kaido and Luffy attack each other directly after Luffy figuring out what Kaido did. Neither attack touched. You could say it was because of a collision between the two, except on the last two pages of 1010, Luffy attack Kaido twice without Kaido defending himself with another attack, and doesn’t even touch Kaido.

Law even questions this by asking “How? He’s not even making contact.”

As far as the black lightning for CoA, Luffy and Katakuri had black lightning every time their attacks landed on each other. Were they using advanced CoC?
Thunder Bagua made contact in Kuri. When you don't make contact, Oda draws special "barrier haki impact" at the place where impact occured, like this:

And this:

So you're wrong there. Also, that Thunder Bagua was not even coated in CoC. It had no haki leak. This is what CoC coated Thunder Bagua club looks like:

No touching aspect is something you can have on top of CoC. But it's a canonical fact that CoC coating does NOT require no-touch stuff. Ragnarok is living example. Kaido's attack on Kinemon is living example. Among many other.

And for the last time, you're ignoring it, the black sparks from CoA clashes is FAR, FAR, FAR different from haki leak from your weapon in CoC.

The above ones are CoA clashes

The ones below are haki leak from CoC coating, which has only ever been visible during CoC coating in all of One Piece history:

If you still don't comprehend it, I don't know what to tell you. These are not just some generic lightning. These are streak of haki leak that are DISTINCT to ACoC and are found no where else. Very, very different from your generic CoA clash lightning.

Like, hell, man...

@Shanal

Dont bother discussing, but I have a question to you.

Based on this which is way more interesting to explore,

Zoro has Haoshoku coating the blacklighting that Kaido said that only an handful of powerful individual can use.

So the next question is what is advanced CoC? Luffy didnt use it, no one has use it (maybe Shanks will use it) but there is Asura.

Where does Asura come from, how does it works, and why have we see this form only for 1 character)

We know that there is no such thing as a coursed blade, we know that Zoro is just a human, so Asura has to be connected to pure will power.

We know that individual with a very high will power can split skies.

So what is Asura? I think that Asura is connected to Zoro's will power, it is the peak of Zoro will power. We know that Zoro has kingly ambition.

That tell me that Asura could be an advance form of Haoshoku Hacky which we havent see yet in the story.

What your opinion?

@Shanal

Dont bother discussing, but I have a question to you.

Based on this which is way more interesting to explore,

Zoro has Haoshoku coating the blacklighting that Kaido said that only an handful of powerful individual can use.

So the next question is what is advanced CoC? Luffy didnt use it, no one has use it (maybe Shanks will use it) but there is Asura.

Where does Asura come from, how does it works, and why have we see this form only for 1 character)

We know that there is no such thing as a coursed blade, we know that Zoro is just a human, so Asura has to be connected to pure will power.

We know that individual with a very high will power can split skies.

So what is Asura? I think that Asura is connected to Zoro's will power, it is the peak of Zoro will power. We know that Zoro has kingly ambition.

That tell me that Asura could be an advance form of Haoshoku Hacky which we havent see yet in the story.

What your opinion?
Advance CoC is pretty much fan-made term for CoC coating.

Though as for whether there's an even higher form to it- there probably is, tbh, we just don't know what it is.

There are a good few people who believe Asura to be it, but I personally disagree- could be. My headcanon is that Zoro released traditional, normal CoC when attacking Kaido, rather than coating his attack in it or forming his attack from it.

It's hard to say much else in that topic because whatever we say is opinion and headcanon. No proof of what happened there.

Advance CoC is pretty much fan-made term for CoC coating.

Though as for whether there's an even higher form to it- there probably is, tbh, we just don't know what it is.

There are a good few people who believe Asura to be it, but I personally disagree- could be. My headcanon is that Zoro released traditional, normal CoC when attacking Kaido, rather than coating his attack in it or forming his attack from it.

It's hard to say much else in that topic because whatever we say is opinion and headcanon. No proof of what happened there.
well the correct terminology that we have to use when we see the blacklighting is not advanced coc but just Haoshoku coating.

In any case, you right by saing Asura could be something totally different but that doesnt disprove my case in saying that Zoro will power is used to create that illusion. Will power is the fuel for using conqueror hacky that why I am stating that Asura has to be connected to a new CoC form.

Shisui

@OEKaneki
Ragnarok is an adcoc attack that clearly touched Luffy
Jet Culverin was infused with adcoc and it clearly touched Kaido

The no touching part might just be adcoc + internal destruction or something entirely different, I am not too sure but adcoc is clearly needed to do it but one thing I do know is Zoro has the same adcoc haki leakage as Luffy, Kaido, Linlin, Roger, Yamato and WB.

Kat, Chinjao and Ulti don't have adcoc. it is just basic coc and coa clash

@OEKaneki
Ragnarok is an adcoc attack that clearly touched Luffy
Jet Culverin was infused with adcoc and it clearly touched Kaido

The no touching part might just be adcoc + internal destruction or something entirely different, I am not too sure but adcoc is clearly needed to do it but one thing I do know is Zoro has the same adcoc haki leakage as Luffy, Kaido, Linlin, Roger, Yamato and WB.

Kat, Chinjao and Ulti don't have adcoc. it is just basic coc and coa clash
Yeah I think there are levels to COC as well
If COO and COA have like 3 levels for each of them, so why not COC
So there could be these 3 level of COC
- Normal COC, the knocking out fodder one
- COC coating, like Ragnarok, Zoro's swords in 1033, Oden's Tougen Totsuka that scarred Kaidou, Luffy and Yamato's combo attacks
- COC emission, the not touching stuff.

Shisui

Yeah I think there are levels to COC as well
If COO and COA have like 3 levels for each of them, so why not COC
So there could be these 3 level of COC
- Normal COC, the knocking out fodder one
- COC coating, like Ragnarok, Zoro's swords in 1033, Oden's Tougen Totsuka that scarred Kaidou, Luffy and Yamato's combo attacks
- COC emission, the not touching stuff.
Ngl this actually makes much sense but tbf Oda should be the one doing this rather than have the fans speculate on this things. I think adcoc is a booster to bypass durability.

This is how I see it:
Basic CoC = Domination over the weak willed, sky splitting and damaging inanimate objects like Shanks did to the Moby Dick

Advanced CoC = Infusion. You can spot an adcoc user by seeing haki leaking from their weapons. They can clearly do this while standing still or in motion compare to normal coc and coa users who have to hit a target to bring out some sort of lightning sparks.

adcoc users leaking out haki while standing still and in motion

basic coc users have to clash to emit haki

I stole these pics from the user above me btw:moonwalk:

Advanced CoC + Advanced CoA (Internal Destruction, Emission) = No Touching maybe but honestly I am not too sure

Ngl this actually makes much sense but tbf Oda should be the one doing this rather than have the fans speculate on this things. I think adcoc is a booster to bypass durability.

This is how I see it:
Basic CoC = Domination over the weak willed, sky splitting and damaging inanimate objects like Shanks did to the Moby Dick

Advanced CoC = Infusion. You can spot an adcoc user by seeing haki leaking from their weapons. They can clearly do this while standing still or in motion compare to normal coc and coa users who have to hit a target to bring out some sort of lightning sparks.

adcoc users leaking out haki while standing still and in motion

basic coc users have to clash to emit haki

I stole these pics from the user above me btw:moonwalk:

Advanced CoC + Advanced CoA (Internal Destruction, Emission) = No Touching maybe but honestly I am not too sure
if you want to hear my opinion oda did that just for aesthetically purpose and because was cool)
But he change back to the classical touching when Luffy joined with Yamato combo attack with coating coc, g4snakman (Luffy is constantly using ryou too there so that my take)

Status
Not open for further replies.