Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it's amazing that Sanji's speed is so fast that ge actually goes invisible!

I still don't know if Queen is down for good. Sanji hit Queen with a lot of moves, and his last move seemed to be the finisher. I also don't know if Oda is going trying to trick us? I hope Queen is down because I still hope that Sanji will join Brook and protect Robin.

Momo is out there trying his best! Keep trying Momo!

I really hope we see Luffy soon.

• Ifrit works on more levels than I thought. Apart from a powerful fire spirit with human-ish form (a personification of Sanji), it's apparently also rebellious and mischevious in nature. Sanji the rebel of the Germa family. Sanji always looking for trouble among the Strawhats thanks to his code and his gag every arc.

• I wasn't too fond of Sanji's new unimaginative power up at first. Now that I see that this entire dilemma was framed as Sanji conflicted and willing to ask Zoro to kill him rather than live on as an emotionless Germa soldier with a heart of ice, it's very fitting that Sanji emerges from this burning hotter and more passionate than ever before.
  • Great to see Queen keeping a picture of Komurasaki during his Udon intro back in 935 comes full circle. Sanji vs Queen, the battle of the perverts in Pleasure Hall. From a meaningless throw away gag to Queen being a borderline stalker obsessed with these girls. The fight moving to Pleasure Hall brought out a new evil face to create a contrast with Sanji as the protector, Queen as the abuser. Love it. My man still part-time pimping in the middle of a war.:madmonk: Abasalom, Sanji, Queen...the association of invisible perverts wait for Shiryu to join their ranks.
Because the chapter was a little short, tighter holiday deadlines I assume, this is the page I would have worked on last and scrapped if necessary. At least Oda was able to convey the idea of Sanji's full finishing combo, but in a longer chapter I could see all those panels become bigger like Sanji Vs Kuroobi.

Nevertheless, it's intriguing that Momo has given up on producing clouds and has started towing the island using Kaido's clouds. It may at first seem like the smart play, except for Kaido's clouds dissapearing as he's weakened and then defeated. Onigashima still falls at that point, igniting any explosions Yamato could not take care of and the blast radius possibly engulfing the capital anyway. Momo having to carry it all on his back seems unavoidable.

This was some great dialogue to include in the chapter with Osome. It shows how deep Queen's grudges go. All the powers he could have acquired as a cyborg, he instead chose to modify his entire body to replicate and surpass the abilities Judge gave to his kids. Queen needs to charge rent because for decades Judge has been stealing a living inside his head.

So Queen's #2 Osome walks into battle, and you're wondering why he can't hold back? Queen's cybernic body, his antagonistic relationship to his work buddy King, are both symbols of how much this man's character is defined by his resentment toward others. You bet he's going to give both Sanji and Osome what they deserve at the same time.

This looks like the finishing one-liner of the fight and it's a pretty good one honestly. Queen wishes to surpass the abilities of the Germa in every sense, incorporating many of their abilities into his body or reaching a work around like Ancient Zoan durability to match the toughness of their exoskeletons.

Queen completely overlooked two things: 1) he's not fire-proof and 2) he cannot fly. The first one would make this fight a nightmare for Sanji, but I imagine he would burn even hotter. The second is granted to him by Sanji's cow beef combo (an upgrade from little lamb chop Kuroobi). Queen can finally fly, faster than any Germa even, all thanks to Sanji's generous ass-kicking.
Have to give some love to the fanscans though. Telling an invisible man to get out of my sight is hilarious.

I hope Queen gets up one last time and attacks Sanji and the geishas with Reiju's move (with Ice Oni instead of normal poison).

Sanji will bring the geishas to safety by moving at super speed and won't contract the virus thanks to the high temperature generated by his body (white flames maybe?).

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Not a chapter review but it's better than nothing I guess.

Time to hands some L's here.:holdthisl:

"Sanji can't make Queen bleeds."

"Sanji doesn't have any character development."

"Sanji is not fast."

"Sanji doesn't have CoA."

"Sanji won't get any haki/flame upgrade but focus on Germa tech instead."

All of that just for Oda to slaps them.
Another 5 L's for Anti-Sanji fandom and 5 W's for me in return.

And look at these Sanji haters in this thread trying their hardest to drag Sanji down.......
Come on now, no need to be shy.:pepemwai:
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
Masterpiece. As long as I'm in it, I couldn't care less.

"Sanji is not fast."

And look at these Sanji haters in this thread trying their hardest to drag Sanji down.......

:steef:

"Sanji is not fast."

Z bois in the mud…..

So much for Queen being durable lol
Queen durability = Jack durability

Queen have more endurance tho

Queen and cracker aint far from each other
Queen destroys cracker mid diff
Post automatically merged:

It’s not implied at all. Sanji’s fighting plotline before the Queen fight was entirely RS based, what was actually implied was that Franky and Usopp would midify it in some way for him.

Sanji coming out with “I’ve been training my CoA” comes out of thin air this chapter.
Well we know from wci that sanji has had more up his sleeve than shown. He showed potential power ups there but they weren't ever expanded on.

Last edited:
Agreed, I would have preferred Ifrit Jambe to be more unique than DJ.
The concept of exoskeleton+CoA+super speed to create a more powerful DJ is great, but it should have been visually more than just some sparkles around the flame.
It's like Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 (almost the same but with sparkles), instead it should have been more like Super Saiyan 3 (something really different).
BUT, when the official colored version will be out, if Ifrit Jambe color will be different from the regular DJ (for example white, or with red sparkles like the fan colored version at the end of the TBA scans) I would be satisfied enough.
Those sparkles are plasma tho:seriously:

Lol both are actually good for those who know sanji isn't all that since it would prove

1. Sanji had to go all out against a slow opponent while zoro is fighting the faster one

2. Queen would have demonstrated nothing that remotely puts him even close to king

3. The germa buff doesnt provide as much as a power up than a person having advanced haki.

The list goes on
Queens attack that he spams is faster than kings fastest attack:milaugh:

Zoro: it's like a beam

Lmaooooooooooooo

You are joking right. Zoro's physical strength is much higher than Luffy's. Luffy is currently matching Kaido with his CoA and CoC. It has very little to do with his physical strength. If he's not using that then he's using his gears that enhance his strength.
Luffys physical strength has shitted on zoros the entire story proven especially true in ennies lobby. Keep the cap and the cope

Chrono sensei is the leader of the movement :sanmoji:
Not true. We have our leader and ranks

Is not Lava just freely flowing electrons?
Plasma

Last edited:

"Sanji is not fast."

What about Queen can't afford making Sanji bleed? :queenhear:

Man toxic users are copium after this chapter and now trying to downplay Queen and Sanji on being strong because of the fight even though this might not be all of it yet if we see next chapter, but Queen has proven to be most various fighting style and probably strongest of the YCs on how much abilities he has compare to them while Sanji beating him is not easy feat as he was tough guy even Macro couldn't beat, so Idk why people think he is 'weak' because it was struggle for him as much it was for Sanji to fight one another. Better hear same energy given Zoro hasn't hurt King once and if he starts to hurt him from help of Emna, that make it bad on his part as his own blades like Sandai and Wado couldn't hurt him at all, thus it's more magical sword than skill on him even more.

Sanji fighting Queen is feat worthy and put him YC++ and Queen is showing he is billion bounty guy for a reason, he isn't a joke on his fighting abilities as this guy hurt both Big Mom and Macro for a reason. It's dumb to try to make hate boner over your own insecurities and headcannon on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.