[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will it fail lol ?
read.

So I asked Rej a question about the parity cop ability. If Mango was redirected his action would fail. That means his parity cop on UwU and T-Pein should be good imo since I doubt scum has redirect and a bus drive. Those two really should share the same alignment unless a godfather would bypass that or something.
dont believe it?
ask as well.

New list

Dragoban - ????
ConquistadoR - One shot kill
Kagura - vote pair kill
Xlaw - ????
T-Pein™ - Roleblock

~UwU~ - doctor / mason
Ryu Kishi - ?????
Flower - vote pair kill
RippedCal - ????

why are these two so against claiming ability?

Day kill abilities are pretty op , since you can't counter them.
Unless one of them is from mafia alignment , their vote kill ability is quite restricted and suits for town.
And since both are out we can decide their target.

So it's really a scumy behavior who are trying to Lynch them.
Mafia can kill one of them and eliminate their ability.

I'm not gonna let their Lynch happen in this DP period..

I literally tunneled Juliet all d1 and lynched ussop d2 for derailing from Juliet.
uwu gets his town read for being parity with me.
anyways,
I think I will block you unless you claim.
Lol then what this prove ?
Juliet died after Ekko...I would have give u town credit if it was vice versa

I literally tunneled Juliet all d1 and lynched ussop d2 for derailing from Juliet.
uwu gets his town read for being parity with me.
anyways,
I think I will block you unless you claim.
Also you are expecting town credit for tunneling Juliet at D1.
Yet you were the one who denied town credit to Ekko for his Lynch train on Juliet at D1.

That's so hypocritical.

You even voted Ekko for that and pushed his lynch.
If you were so confident about Juliet then why you didn't forced Ekko to vote for Juliet and pushed her Lynch at D2. Hell you only voted once and that for Ekko. And Ekko called you out for that.
And now you are shamelessly asking for town credit over Juliet's flip, which don't even prove your alignment at all..

I'll try to be active before day end..Will be midnight for me so can't be sure tho.

For my claim I've voting related ability with limited shots.

And for some reason I belive Flower and Kaguras ability look townie to me. But can't be sure about both of them have to be town.
But I would prefer to look at other vig over them.

If Ali flip town then someone should block Conq for safety or Drago if someone else got lynched.

Someone check Ryu too since he is enigma to me..Don't have read on him.

Tag me if one of them claim which is believable

@Dr_Professor83 host said I can discuss my abilities. So I only have passive and when me and my partner vote for the same person then that person gets executed.
Jesus lol. That ability sounds insane.
uwu got blocked by juliet last night I think.
that explains his "manipulated" status and why mango died.
I believe UwU was redirected, not blocked. I watched Mango last night. No one visited him (even tho he died). That made me think that it was the ninja kill that flipped that killed him.

Your results + UwU’s failed protect claim + my results all line up to explain UwU not visiting Mango.

Jesus lol. That ability sounds insane.

I believe UwU was redirected, not blocked. I watched Mango last night. No one visited him (even tho he died). That made me think that it was the ninja kill that flipped that killed him.

Your results + UwU’s failed protect claim + my results all line up to explain UwU not visiting Mango.
It make sense for mafia to redirect doctor on themselve

I'll try to be active before day end..Will be midnight for me so can't be sure tho.

For my claim I've voting related ability with limited shots.

And for some reason I belive Flower and Kaguras ability look townie to me. But can't be sure about both of them have to be town.
But I would prefer to look at other vig over them.

If Ali flip town then someone should block Conq for safety or Drago if someone else got lynched.

Someone check Ryu too since he is enigma to me..Don't have read on him.

Tag me if one of them claim which is believable
Why am I so mysterious?:catsure:

So here’s my next problem is Drago:

First thing worth noting is that he acknowledges that Ekko is making a CFD against Juliet. Second, his sus on Mango basically comes out of nowhere as far as I can see.

@Dragoban if you can find earlier posts of you scum reading Mango much at all then you can show me and I’ll concede that second point. But I didn’t see them while skimming.
And if we're cfd'ing away from Juliet, then I'd rather vote Mango than John.
Says Mango looks worse but doesn’t bother to give a reason. Usually Drago likes to give reasons and share his thought process from what I’ve seen:
I've been town leaning John. I don't think he's done much that's particularly scummy. Mango looks worse than him.

What resistance? Besides the one I'm giving right now.
Unusual adamance on the Mago vote for someone that Drago hasn’t even bothered to build a proper case on:
You got a point.

Mango. Take it or leave it.

That invisible resistance you're seeing is more due to players being apathetic because it isn't just 2 or 3 people not responding to your UwU, it's the goddamn whole player list.

I think UwU has acted more than townie than Mango. He's made some decent posts with thoughts that have a townie progression behind it imo. Mango has none of that.
Unvote
Vote Lynch Mango

@Ekkologix Mango. Take it or leave it.
Vote Mango. Let's pile it. Don't wanna mess with no vote shenanigans.
When Juliet claims it’s fine to let her go. Despite Drago being near certain she was scum:
We're not anymore. She claimed and we're letting her go for now. There's an hour and 8 mins remaining. Vote Mango.
Ekko does a ISO and Drago just piggy backs off of it instead of giving any of his own commentary at any point on why he is sure Mango is scum as far as I can tell:
thread entrance asking for summaries and saying he wont read

these posts r just outright weird. i cant find explaination for them
says hes unfortunately town, says that le likes being scum/indie, but is bad at being scum
then just clears himself anyway and asks for lynch

thats basically the only thing he picked up the entire game? hes doing it on purpose tbh

why r u asking mid out of everyone there?
mid himself is hardly involved this day

well u cant blame us for lynching u then if u are not gna be of any help

this is already have ur iso with 0 game solving

fluff

we need you to elaborate this one mango. last thing we want is to lynch a day cop. is this a joke or real? is wear man if u get yeeted as a day cop here..

absolute fluff, with a question about flower in the middle
host said not to discuss that but ofcourse its an easy question by you for free content

more fluff

so your action didnt go through?
whats this vote for exactly? him telling u how the game works?

hmm?

more fluff and tbh looks like fake drunk act

this cant be a result if ur action didnt go through, we need elaboration

aaand more fluff
Nope. Not as good as Mango's at least. After that iso you just did, it's gonna be almost like how do we not lynch Mango.
Mango claims:
Mango's claiming parity cop. Hmm.
But Drago has resistance to it. That’s the resistance I was looking for with Juliet’s claim. When Juliet claimed he came off of her way more easily and with far less commentary despite a fiercer initial scum read:
Don't buy it. Man's got an important role but is playing so badly? You'd think a town cop would try not to bring so much attention to themselves.
Now we have Drago accusing Ekko of saving Mango. Yet it never occurred to him that Ekko could be saving Juliet when Ekko pulled off both for the same reason (their PR claims):
What? But you're literally letting the guy go by changing your vote.
Yeah, this CFD he's doing looks bad. Huge attempt to save Mango. Looks even worse with how reluctant he was to vote Mango in the first place despite Mango being in his scum reads.
Draws a line in a sand that reads > claims (as long as it isn’t Juliet that is:
Yes, I'm going to lynch a claimed parity cop whose claim I do not believe. Reads >> claims. Always has been, always will be.
Don't try to wifom your way out of this. And it could very easily be your scum buddy Ekko who told you to claim this. That's what it's starting to look like to me.
And? Again, reads >> claim. Also, were you not in that game where John fake claimed mason as mafia?
Again, more believing the claim and more accusing Ekko of saving Mango. Where was this for Juliet in the same scenario earlier?:
I do not believe his claim and I believe that you were trying to save him.
Mango is your scummate. I've literally said that you tried to save him. Are you acting oblivious on purpose? As for your remaining scum buddy(ies), I'll figure that out soon enough.
More reads > claims. Unless it’s Juliet. And more importantly you seem to have dropped your Juliet case altogether once you moved on. I would expect you to keep analyzing her at the forefront and keep her on everyone’s minds while you wait for such a strong scum leans action to play out instead of letting them fade away:
I don't believe Mango's claim. Reads >> claims. How many times do I have to stress this?

Status
Not open for further replies.