What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what people expected? The ocean is Fishman territory. They can literally just swim under. There was 0 chance BM was going to do anything to them.

The Germa army is a Yonko-level army save for a BM and Katakuri, and they showed it by fighting BMPs until the morning hours. In addition to that, they have all sorts of tech to make an escape possible.

Daifuku can attack from a range with his genie, and it was even shown that his can create big ranged slashes. Perospero can use ranged attacks. Smoothie can launch huge ranged slashes. BM also has plenty of ranged attacks. Not to mention that BM also had like 100k soldiers who can fire at the fishman. It definitely doesn’t make sense for BOTH the Sun Pirates and Germa to have escaped. Maybe if one sacrificed themselves to let the other escape, but that didn’t happen
Dont do that my guy… Dont be giving Daifuku and Smoothier and all the other big mom pirates competence coz then you will have to explain where their competence disappeared to in Wano

no… We know between the big mom pirates they have enough abilities to be more useful than they are… But wano has demonstrated that they simply ARENT… So the same reason the big mom pirates are idiots in wanonis the same reason Germa got away

The Germa army is a Yonko-level army
This is not true… the ONLY useful germa are the vinsmokes and they max out at Veteran level… Everyone else is fodder

Thats like saying the tobi roppo and Like few thousand pleasures and waiters equal a yonko army… Like not even smile users… Just a bunch of pleasures and waiters… And then like Ulti Whos who sasaki and black maria… Suddenly this is considered “Yonko level”

I don't understand what people expected? The ocean is Fishman territory. They can literally just swim under. There was 0 chance BM was going to do anything to them.

The Germa army is a Yonko-level army save for a BM and Katakuri, and they showed it by fighting BMPs until the morning hours. In addition to that, they have all sorts of tech to make an escape possible.
So you're basically saying that the entire escape from WCI was completely redundant anyway, since Germa and the Sun Pirates were always guaranteed to escape unscathed.

Congrats, you just confirmed yourself that the entire second half of WCI (30 chapters) was completely useless and unnecessary.

Tell me you didn't read or watch LotR by not telling you read/watched it lmfao.

1) It's Gandalf, not Gandolf.

2) He never "showed up last minute to a battle and saved the main character".

3) He is a Maia, an angelic being basically. He can't die. His mortal shell was destroyed but got sent back by the Valar.

Him dying in Moria was a perfect scene and his return was both surprising, well explained and a one-time thing.
I'm a pretty avid fan of LoTR. And know what the Valar and Maia are. I post here by phone you know the deal.

And yes he did. He was at the Battle of helms deep. Are you saying Legolas and Gimli are not main characters? Frodo is not the only PoV in LoTR my guy.

And this is not the goddamn point. The point is, Gandalf was not the only fakeout death in LoTR. Faramir is too. Frodo "dies" like 3 times.

There are essentially zero major casualties in the actual fellowship outside of Boromir. Every person you mention save of Boromir and Theoden are essentially antagonists. Really? Gollum? Saruman? Grima? NOBODY else major in 3 books/3 films/whatever actually dies and has consequences. The fodder in the story take 99% of the damage.

Again. You are reading OP for the wrong reasons.

So you're basically saying that the entire escape from WCI was completely redundant anyway, since Germa and the Sun Pirates were always guaranteed to escape unscathed.

Congrats, you just confirmed yourself that the entire second half of WCI (30 chapters) was completely useless and unnecessary.
Germa took casualties on the army side. We see BMPS killed some of the soldiers.

But yeah, if Big Mom was there chasing them from the start it would have been a different story. They were already on the outskirts of Tottoland and only stayed back to save Luffy & co. All they had to do is just get the hell out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.