What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Kaido become viewed as the weakest top tier just like how Katakuri became viewed as the weakest Yc1.

:kobeha:
They disregard Yonko balance in order to give leeway to their headcanon

If a random fan only knew of OP through YC1 opinions they'd think that Beast Pirates would have destroyed BM Pirates a long time ago instead of Kaido panicking at the sight of BM and a ship full of sub-mid level fighters:kobeha:

When 99% of said criticism is basically

"Oda is doing stuff he has been doing since chapter 1"
"Oda didn't turn One Piece into a Seinen and pander to my tastes as I got older"
"My Headcanon was disproven"

People are justified in attacking all the whining in the fandom
Exactly I hardly see some cohesive criticism here, most are people just whining.

Anybody who says OP is trash frankly is in the minority and is just hating for no good reason.

Yes Wano has its flaws right now but it is peak climax right now. The worst gen vs Yonko. Zoro and Sanji getting massive PUs. WG getting involved and CP0 stuff. More lore on Joyboy and ties to Kaido.

We complain about our favorite characters and shit but this is some of the best OP has to offer, and it is pretty good.
Peak climax was at Enies Lobby anime and Marineford manga.

Wano is peak downfall since then.

When 99% of said criticism is basically

"Oda is doing stuff he has been doing since chapter 1"
"Oda didn't turn One Piece into a Seinen and pander to my tastes as I got older"
"My Headcanon was disproven"

People are justified in attacking all the whining in the fandom
Cheap excuses.
People who even started to watch/read One Piece nowadays enjoy first half of story, but hate other half. How it could be? Well because of quality of this story. It was thousend times better. If you already like shit smell and shit taste that doesn't mean that others has no taste like you fool.

Peak climax was at Enies Lobby anime and Marineford manga.

Wano is peak downfall since then.
The same people mad at Wano would be mad at Enies Lobby if it was happening weekly now, Luffy and Zoro getting one shotted in water 7 would be brought up every week in tears about power creep and the complete lack of deaths are just as bad in that arc where the One Piece equivalent of a nuclear bomb happened and was previously shown to result in the eradication of everyone in Ohara except Robin.

It’s difficult to predict matchups just because the WG has so many fighters.

The Gorosei, Imu, Kong, CP0, admirals, admiral candidates, etc.

I think the admirals will be Zoro and Sanji fights just because I think Kizaru, Fujitora, or Ryokugyu would literally be some of the coolest fights they could get in the series and there does seem to be setup.

Like Sanji vs Kizaru or Zoro vs Kizaru would be so cool.
I see Admirals vs Monster trio people disagree on who goes where but we all genuinely agree that Luffy will fight the strongest marine (currently Akainu unless smoker surpasses him) and Zoro and Sanji will fight the next two strongest.

I give Usopp and Nami to Admiral Candidates, I feel like Oda is going to give these two a huge power up and make them two of the most wanted straw hats after the M3.

Jinbe Brook and Robin vs Lucci Kaku and Stussy. I find it interesting Oda made the new Lucci trio, and Jinbe and Robin fighting CP0 members work with their dream. Brook I just see joining because of his ability to sneak into places with his ghost power.

Franky and Chopper I think will take SSG members.

Status
Not open for further replies.