Status
Not open for further replies.
oh damn the real nova is riled up.
I support your decisions Freddy crugyr
First game with him I thought he has some sort of post restriction for a while
Turns out you just gotta ignore
Ngl, why waste your time on that and why are you trusting that?

Was ultra right when he said you posted that?

Damn, I completely skipped those pages. Aight I’ll check it out.

I might need to come on PC for this. Phone is so annoying.

Can definitely see this from him, but I still think he’s got a PR from his posting style.

Vote Lynch juliet
Let's check that theory then
You are all irritating it’s ridiculous

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Of these, I dislike Rej / Mango / Drago the most.

Drago has been defensive since page 5. I'm not sure if this day it's a different tune, but I'm on the fence for him. I think he should be looked at.

But every council member should be too.

It's very likely we have minimum 3 scum on the council.

I'm also shocked to see Ultra on here tbh

This game I'll make the Finno-Korean war look like a joke
I actually think Rej's entrance this phase was kinda townie. But I agree I was surprised as well to see him elected on the council.

Ultra was a popular choice for council. I too voted for him.

thoughts on fuji pls lind
I need to see more than mechanics talk from @Fujishiro

Scum and town reads to start with.

Got my interest elsewhere atm
Mango,Rej, Juliet, Bleakash( subbed out dunno the sub), kagura, flower, ryu
Damn I want to hang too many people
I'm down for half the players in this list.

it just feels like you are saying the opposite of the things I’m thinking but I’m sorry I might be overthinking
What points do you disagree with that I brought up?

It just seems really weird for her to be going on with it. Even tho i was okay with it last day, I don’t know what to think of this now.
It's her PR Kagu. It's supposed to stay the same throughout the game. If she randomly stopped she would immediately become suspicious lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe you realized you needed to vote at night but fucked up by omitting it last Day phase, would pay to read your scum chat rn.

Also, please dont threaten me with a good time. Our record of my lynching you D1 is something like 1000 to 1.

Ill poke whenever and wherever I feel like it.
this is where u fooked up fuji

there was that one other game i legit had invest immunity as town and forgot to claim it day 1

ur just making up random bullsht now instead of look at the easy scenario. do u have any proof that i need to vote n1? i can simply abstain that night and nothing happens.

there was essentially no reason to claim that i misread my ability. i can actually hide that i am able to vote in council and only reveal it later for a surprise lynch

ur not analyzing my slot nor my claim, ur just trying spin it around to make it sus when it shud be NAI at most

i, eren yeager, conclude that you are no mr. vergo this game and shud be yeeted like a pile of scum

[vote lynch fujishiro]

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I actually think Rej's entrance this phase was kinda townie. But I agree I was surprised as well to see him elected on the council.

It's her PR Kagu. It's supposed to stay the same throughout the game. If she randomly stopped she would immediately become suspicious lol.
Is this a thing in the weebs game where the PR stays permanently? I thought they usually last a day only. Oh well.

Zemmi

GodMommie

I will have to get back with you on this tomorrow because I’m on my phone now which is annoying to go back on but I know a couple of times I thought that isn’t how I think xD

this is where u fooked up fuji

there was that one other game i legit had invest immunity as town and forgot to claim it day 1

ur just making up random bullsht now instead of look at the easy scenario. do u have any proof that i need to vote n1? i can simply abstain that night and nothing happens.

there was essentially no reason to claim that i misread my ability. i can actually hide that i am able to vote in council and only reveal it later for a surprise lynch

ur not analyzing my slot nor my claim, ur just trying spin it around to make it sus when it shud be NAI at most

i, eren yeager, conclude that you are no mr. vergo this game and shud be yeeted like a pile of scum

[vote lynch fujishiro]

Bro your vote is already on me, you voting me again means nothing XD.

I proposed a hypothesis as to why you felt the need to tell us all in the thread that you can actually vote too during the night.

I you are scum you would wanna use your vote the help control more the night lynch, its as simple as that.

If you hid that ability then you would be unable to vote at night lest it outs you as able to, I dont get what you mean by no reason.

Not sure what to make with this fake outrage of yours lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.