Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, is Zoro having a sleep paralysis or astral projection or something? Anyway, the fight between Kid/Law and Big Mom looks so brutal. I'm not sure if Izo could win against CP0 alone though, maybe Marco will assist him? A pretty solid chapter overall.
Yeah, and I also wonder what happened to Denjiro.

I really like the multiple plots still running. This Death thing should wrap up around the time we come back to Orochi I guess.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Well, this juncture of the raid could be described in many ways, par for the course isn’t one of them. I was pleasantly thrown off by Zunesha’s arrival last week. Germa arrest, The Grim Reaper, Big Mom’s “defeat”, and Izo vs CP0 just continue to add to the never ending catalog of unexpected Onigashima threads.

I realize we meme Raizo a lot, and besides finding his gags slightly amusing, he was the scabbard I least cared for. This stalemate’s gotten me more invested. Impressive display of tenacity. Genuinely interested in how the battle of the millennium will end :afrokappa:

I have no read on The Grim Reaper situation. Brook randomly pulling a skull joke prank amid a supposed war, easily passes for the “What’s serious? This manga is about fart and poop jokes” disposition I read One Piece for. Yet, I could just as easily envision it to the contrary. Is it related to forging a black blade? Is it Enma’s demonic spirit? Is Zoro going to literally wrestle with death? Either way, I think Franky will take care of Zoro. For now, I’m leaning away from “supernatural” demons/spirits. But we’ll see.

I enjoyed seeing Law and Kid stand up to Big Mom. I didn’t expect to see her take such damage though. Unlike Kaido, the “mountains and rain” analogy doesn’t apply to Linlin. Kaido’s been tanking ridiculous attacks from top tier fighters for 50 straight chapters. I wonder why no “pLoT ARmOr oDa Shit shOnEN wRiteR” spam? I’ll keep my mouth shut 🤭 I still can’t see her being defeated without Kid and/or Law unlocking a significant new power up. Op Op Awakening + Kid’s Adv CoC might bridge the gap. Albeit, it’ll temporarily knock her down. I don't envision her being out for good after this fight regardless.

Pudding, aka the most misunderstood character in One Piece, has been lying about Sanji. To her family, and more importantly to herself. This circumstance is intense enough to push her into taking a stand. No more accepting death between a rock and a hard place. And I swear if we see Katakuri :noo::noo::noo:

I believe Izo vs CP0 will extend beyond simply protecting Robin. I have a feeling some Weevil/Whitebeard/God Valley lore will be revealed during this skirmish.

I have so much to write about Luffy/Kaido/Joy Boy, but I'm swamped this week. And tbh, I'm too lazy to get to it. So hopefully someone picks up on what's actually going on other than powerscale fan talk. Cause it's end game stuff.

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Okay, yeah sure... "my stupid headcanon", but you believe in a medicine which heals all bones, then suddenly some little magic elves come and destroy them again as price for the medics. Instead of the well known system of Opioid-based painkillers.
Just because you want to follow that retarded idea of zoro traveling through some hell zone and discover his bankai togehter with Ichigo or something.

Sorry, but thats nonsense.
Even if Zoro hadn't moved and just rested after he took the recovery medicine, he would still take double damage after a period of time.

That's literally the premise of the drug.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Even if Zoro hadn't moved and just rested after he took the recovery medicine, he would still take double damage after a period of time.

That's literally the premise of the drug.
Sure he will have double the damage, simply because he goes further even with broken bones, because he doesnt feel the indicated pain. But already damaged bones (and literaly any other object) will be hurt even more when it still gets pressured. So logicaly the damage will increase, simply because he keeps on pressured the damaged bones.

They have some good stats but as a whole, they lack as combatants.
You can't be serious at this point.Two YC2 are about to take down Big Mom?
Law's Kroom is seriously hurting Big Mom.Kid is consistently overpowering her.They have both tanked several attacks from 2 different Top Tiers.At this point, neither Doffy nor Kata can beat them.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You can't be serious at this point.Two YC2 are about to take down Big Mom?
Law's Kroom is seriously hurting Big Mom.Kid is consistently overpowering her.They have both tanked several attacks from 2 different Top Tiers.At this point, neither Doffy nor Kata can beat them.
Why not? The plot is giving them one cheap shot opportunity after another.
When not, she is beating them senselessly into the ground.
Dont confuse plot armor pulling their asses through it with them being strong enough.

It is the usual mistake that people who consider Luffy strong also make...
Katakuri and Doffy would beat either of Law and Kidd individually in 1vs1.
Law always had dangerous attacks, it didnt stop a better combatant like Doffy from completely owning him.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
a take on your claim that Zoro is hallucinating Killer...which is just as worse :kayneshrug:
But you totaly changed what i said.

I said Zoro is hallucinating cause of the painkillers he takes, which are most likely Opioide. You can totaly disagree, but dont change my argument please. :D
And since he is hallucinating there, he could mistake Killers Punishers for a Scythe, specialy when he connects the voice with Kamazuo, which used a Scythe.

But you totaly changed what i said.

I said Zoro is hallucinating cause of the painkillers he takes, which are most likely Opioide. You can totaly disagree, but dont change my argument please. :D
And since he is hallucinating there, he could mistake Killers Punishers for a Scythe, specialy when he connects the voice with Kamazuo, which used a Scythe.
It was for the brook joke but fair enough.

Those are not pain killers so that premise is already wrong.
And why would killer bring his punishers above his own head?

Status
Not open for further replies.