Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Cope. Oda directly drew a parallel between Luffy and Oden in 1042. Zoro has Oden's sword, but you'd be kidding yourself if you think he has more of a parallel with Oden than Luffy has
You really think that after all the focus that was put on Zoro taking the damage back that he's just gonna get up? That'd be like if he just instantly recovered after taking Luffy's pain in Thriller Bark

Zoro's done for the raid.
Zoro still has unresolved plotlines this arc:
No, Zoro is NOT "Done" After Defeating King

He's been confirmed to not be a Shimotsuki
No he has not. Oda only said that Ushimaru is not his father. Zoro being the second coming of Ryuma was highlighted at the start of his fight with King:

Here's a thread on Zoro's connection to Oden:
A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano

The Ryuma parallel was fulfilled when he beat King by cutting the fire dragon.
No it was not. Cutting a magma dragon that no one saw is meaningless and has nothing to do with Zoro's Ryuma plotline:
The Second Advent

Off the top of my head, 4 characters who are more likely to kill Kaido than Zoro:
- Luffy
- Yamato
- Momo
- Kaido himself
You're wrong.

Should Kaido die, the most likely person to kill him is Zoro:

Here's a thread:
Long Live ZKK

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
G

Gorosei Informer

He explained on his forum that people tried to troll him and take him for an idiot so he decided not to write the summary. I don't know if he's talking about people in this forum.
He's even more over sensitive, reactionary and thinner skinned than me, jeez. He needs to grow up., throwing tantrums like this.

Zoro has, at most a minor connection to Wano because some people in his village were from there. He's been confirmed to not be a Shimotsuki

The Ryuma parallel was fulfilled when he beat King by cutting the fire dragon.

Still holding on to a crackpot theory like ZKK at this point is just setting yourself up for disappointment. It always had flimsy support at best and now the idea of it happening is practically absurd.

Off the top of my head, 4 characters who are more likely to kill Kaido than Zoro:
- Luffy
- Yamato
- Momo
- Kaido himself
Coincidence he looks just like ryuma right?
You🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.