Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Who can speak Spanish?
Redon said this week there will be no complete summary from him.
Post automatically merged:

According to Jmena (who leaked this spoiler):

-The title of the chapter said by Yamato.
Post automatically merged:

More info from Jmena:

Need better translation

-At the end of the chapter we see Kaido coming down from the roof ready to defeat any opponent. (Maybe not so late, or yes?...)

-The survival of the member of the attacked cp-0 cannot be guaranteed. It has an interesting (and beautiful) scene in the cap, but as always, its survival cannot be guaranteed.

-"We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be liberated from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while playing the drum.

-And I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are no images, this chapter wins much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.