Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did. BM stans are leeching off Kaido's hype as if he wasn't confirmed to be straight above her a zillion times.

Kaido didn't even take BM as serious as he did Yamato let alone using any of his drunken modes/FS and possibly Awakening.

@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel
Well, I see Kaido stronger than Big Mom too but Law and Kid vs Big Mom was really weird tbh, she demonstrated no ACoC techniques. Also, she had a mode similar to Kaido's drunken style, it's just the case that Kid and Law together are a very powerful combination.

Her performance felt on short whilst Kaido had a gauntlet and defeated 17 powerful opponents, including rooftop supernovas. That's the thing which I definitely agree with. Nevertheless, at least she endured Law's island busting attack which ain't thaaaat bad.

And as you said, no FS and possibly no awakening either. It's not looking that good for her. At least I hope, if she appears in Elbaf, Luffy's her opponent in her next performance, lol.

Kaido's still built different.

love it or hate it...but you can't deny sheer badassness of this panel....

this will indeed "divide" the community or just worstgen?.....I bet 50% definitely won't like it....guess what? they have never liked Luffy to begin with...all this pre TS post TS nonsense they say is just bullshit...

Whatever it is I am just going to see where it leads or develops to.....

But people should learn their lesson that Luffy ain't overpowered just to bash him(they said the same for G4+ adCoC but reality is different)....

Like I told before....destiny, fate, willpower are inherent to one piece since the beginning...people pretending it ain't are just having selective amnesia or just started reading one piece since wano...
I sign that all day :goyea:

I think one of the biggest takeaways from this whole thing isn't even about Luffy, it's about Shanks and the Gorosei.

This practically confirms Shanks told the Gorosei something about Luffy's fruit. According to 1041, it's all "rumors and heresay" but killing Luffy was necessary. Before 1037, they had zero concern about it until Zunisha showed up (this chapter confirms that Zunisha arrived because he could feel Joyboy returning), which also implies they learned something prior to that chapter but sat on the information.

But now the question is, why the fuck would Shanks do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.