Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber/Resin/Oil Fruit, Yuderon might be right with his theory about Luffys fruit. I mean look at this Color spread where Amber/Resin where highlighted, even a Monkey King pointed with his finger to the Amber/Resin while watching Luffy straight in the eyes:

That is most likely intentional from Oda, might be foreshadowing Luffys awakening.

Now look at Luffy and especially the Strawhat, what does it reminds you when you look at the Color spread ?

It looks like Amber/Resin/Oil ... That's it. Luffy is Joyboy who ate the Nika Nika no Mi. Who could walk on Water due to the hydrophobic nature of oil. Who could explode Oil Bombs who could attack with fire attacks.
This "resin" stuff is dumb af. The Resin Resin no Mi? That's the big secret? Come on.

Kite is dead. He was reincarnated as a Chimera Ant like various other characters within the series before him. As he was eaten by the Queen.

Just this arc we’ve had:

- Orochi death fakeout
- Scabbards death fakeout
- Ashura death fakeout
- Kiku death fakeout
- Kinemon death fakeout
- Izou death fakeout
etc

All of OP is just dumb af fakeouts.
None of those fakeouts are as bad as Kite because Kite's death was the driving force of Gon's character arc in Chimera Ant arc. Just like how Ace's was to Luffy. Kite reincarnated and still has his memories. He didn't die. Imagine reviving Ace. Everyone would be shitting on Oda if he did that. But it's okay because Hackgashi cocksuckers don't understand writing.

their father had nothing to do with the teachers, as for the library that just goes to show that even hohenheim had to study a lot to get good at it
Hohenheim likely wrote those books. You’re forgetting each alchemist created their own brand like Mustang had to study under Hawkeye

Hohenheim is literally the reason why Alkahestry exits in FMA

I know right?

The guy literally trains non-stop. Had to take healing from Chopper plus medicine (With Negative side effects) just to get back up. On the contrary all Luffy needed was "FOOD". Got knocked out 4 times (Killed the 4th time) but yea him getting up is SO NORMAL.

Then you have his God like instincts where he Invented Gears out of the spur moment, Learned Future sight in 10 mins, Learned ACoC by observing Kaidou for 10 mins etc.
He invented gears just as much Sanji and Zoro invented DJ and Ashura.
Gear 4 he literally trained 2 years, he learned future sight in a extreme 12 hour battle, he learned ACoC because it is the same principle of ACoA which he had been training for the past 2 weeks.
Again if you are going to just talk shit out of your ass your better have something to back it up.
Nobody in the crew has fought his way into being stronger like Luffy, nobody even fought as much as he did.

but that did not make edward alchemy jesus too he had to study a lot to get good at it, my father was a state champion at chess but i suck at it being his son doesn't make me special at all.
Same with Ed.
We don't even know anything about Joy Boy or what power Luffy is getting, someone can make a case for Edward being the youngest state alchemist and a genius being the case precisely for being the son of alchemy jesus if they want to get triggered about him.

1. Kizaru is arguably the fastest person on the planet. His DF is so hax that it requires you to have enough foresight to even be able to react. Rayleigh likely mastered FS to be able to react to him. Luffy is not really at this level yet with FS. So in a way, Kizaru can be a very difficult fight for him. However, its more likely Kizaru will go down faster than Kaido would

3. Akainu may very well have the highest AP in the series. One wrong move from him can kill you literally. We've seen what happens when you fuck up. In an instance like last chapter, if Luffy fucked up, he wouldn't have a head (probably). That being said, not nearly as tanky as Kaido, not as fast as Kizaru. Not as "varied" as Blackbeard
1. Luffy's Snakeman+FS is better than Old Rayleigh's potential FS.
3.Luffy could tank Boro breath which vaporises mountains now he has barrier haki
And if he is to fit his sungod epithet then I doubt mere magma is strong enough to take him down anymore, he is transmuting himself right in front of us now.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You started the religion thing.
no i didn't tensub was talking about it and you brought up muslims and christians and you called christians fake i lose more respect for you everyday,not only do you seem to hate christians randomly saying they are fake but you say people's suffering doesn't matter,unless it's that of people whose suffering was caused by germans of course.

btw luffy being joy boy and carrying his will was something obvious since fishmen island. Shirahoshi and Momo have inherited wills as well. Zoro probably carries Ryuma’s will. Chopper himself carries Hiruluk’s will, and I think that drum island was the first arc in which oda explained this concept, that has had in mind since the “romance dawn”. I think there are no reincarnation or possession, but destiny for sure. I mean, Roger himself stated that he arrived too early.
Destiny has always been a fundamental motif in OP, and Luffy has never been a normal person. However, he succeeded in what people for over 800 years hadn’t succeeded: awakening the gomu gomu fruit (we still don’t know if the fruit has another name, for all we know it can still be liquid rubber)

What if it's like tree sap or just natural rubber from a tree
Maybe it's like the sap from the adam or eve tree. Or maybe the devil fruit tree if it really does exist
Guess what I found out, natural rubber is mainly obtained from the rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis), which originally only occurs in the Amazon basin.

Oda stated Luffy would be Brazilian, the biological name of the rubber tree is "Hevea brasiliensis"

Status
Not open for further replies.