Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're telling me you got this pissy because you though I was talking down on Yamato(which I wasn't) :kaidowhat:

ya have some weird parasocial relationships with fake characters
Nah, all I'm saying theres no need to do that against Yamato just because Oda yet to give Kidd AdCoC which he most likely will get in the future

kaido on his last legs as well and has taken attacks from other people
but you will ignore that
we saw him use overkong gun on kaido mate
kaido got up
and rocked him right away ......
g4 wasn't enough rest.

sort of funny you are using the fact that luffy was "barely standing" as some argument to say if he was healthy he would potentially beat kaido with just g4. reminds me of zoro fans who talk about his attack that caused the scar being exponentially better if he wasn't hurt lmao .
Go back to Yamato's words about the two of them.
It was very clear to her that Luffy was barely standing, after coming back from a ko to fight again, on the other hand she only started to think Kaido was STARTING to suffer fatigue from seeing his PASSIVE ABILITY weaken SLIGHTLY.

It's a matter of stamina for Luffy, he thrives on long fights, the dude fought Katakuri for 30 minutes with a drilled out stomach and despite being drugged, he was in a worse place here in terms of STAMINA after taking all of that internal damage from Kaido's attacks and his own "sloppy" adv CoC draining him to the point of being completely unable to move unconscious.

yes POTENTIALLY, he would--- beat the Kaido who didn't use his own awakening yet. Luffy thought one more OKG POTENTIALLY would knock Kaido out, 4 more definitely would have the POTENTIAL to knock him out.

To grant "fresh Zoro" feats of fighting Kaido equally, when he cut a distracted unserious Kaido who assumed he didn't have CoC and was focused on trying to kill Luffy as his neck twisted, is completely different.

Barely standing Luffy has proven he can fight on par with drunk Kaido 1vs1, don't try to pretend that isn't true. Note par doesn't necessarily mean 100% equal, but there was a not insignificant CHANCE... if there wasn't Kaido wouldn't be so mad about what happened....

Everything else doesn't make sense at this point. Luffy is already reaching a level of being potentially the strongest. And Im seems to be the counterpart to Joyboy.
Headcanon.
Oda doesn't write his story to satisfy the powerscaling fantasies of his readers.
Fight happens because the plot want them to happen. And Luffy vs Akainu is one of the most built-up fights in the series.

Actually, 650 isn't that important. In fact, the first time Jinbe mentioned Akainu's and said he had a fight with Aokiji, Luffy wasn't triggered at all, rather curious:
650 literally is a chapter titled "Two changes you must know about" and that focuses on BOTH Blackbeard and Akainu

This is Oda setting them up as the two major obstacles for Luffy to overcome post timeskip. And this parallelism has been going since pre timeskip.

His scar only itched as he heard of Akainu emerging victorious. But scar-itching is a common theme; Kaido's scar itched when being reminded of the long dead Oden, Shanks' scar itched when he watched Blackbeard.
You're not making a very strong case for why Luffy vs Akainu won't happen here.

Mihawk scarred Zoro and they'll fight

BB scarred Shanks and they'll fight

Kaido and Oden are nemesis/arch rivals and fought

Luffy vs Akainu WILL happen

Also, what was the narrative during and post the war and post timeskip?
> Luffy overcoming his trauma, remembering his friends, wanting to become stronger
> Shanks saying to Luffy that it is ok to cry, but after that a man should move on
> Ace living and dying without regret, accepting his fate as a pirate
> Luffy relying on others, as "making those around him his allies" is his biggest strength
> Sabo inheriting both Ace' power and will, with people commenting on how similar Sabo and Ace are,
> With Sabo regretting he could not save Ace, and although forgiving himself, upon roasting Burgess, saying that it seems that Ace however still hold grudge.
I mean this is literally nonsense.

Luffy has moved forward, that doesn't mean he gives no shit about Ace's murderer, he refused to let anyone he doesn't know get their hands on Ace's fruit, told Blackbeard he would never let he of all people get Ace's DF and his reaction to Akainu being name dropped proves he has strong feelings of hatred for him.

Furthermore Luffy ALWAYS carries on grudges, he literally beats up villains for doing wrong things to his friends or people he just met. One Piece has ALWAYS been about revenge

Ace's grudge is against the BB pirates. You know the crew he was chasing around for killing Thatch.

And don't make me drop the panels where all of Luffy,Chinjao AND Oda state that beating the ADMIRALS is a requirement to surpass Roger

So I don't see how Luffy, who now became Joyboy, will beat Kaido and be basically lead the world against the WG, will be the one to face Akainu due to some past conflicts.
So in short you don't see how narrative build up and story relevance matters more than your headcanon powerscaling opinions which tells you Luffy fighting Akainu doesn't make sense?

Man stop struggling.....
Is it that really hard to accept Luffy recieving L for 4 time against Kaido who keep on fighting other strong opponent non stop.

Your logic just proved Kid and Law endurance and stamina >>>>> Luffy

No need to write that loooong paragraph.
Kaido just beat Luffy as it's his daily morning walk, it's simple

No one is delusional in putting pre awaken Kaido comfortably above pre awaken Luffy.
That's manga facts.
Maybe you're the only one delusional here.

Luffy couldn't defeat Kaido even with all plot armor and power up, that's his limit. This is why he now awaken his DF for final power up to beat Kaido. You don't need even 1 IQ brain to understand pre awakening Kaido > pre awakening Luffy.
Cringe.

How will Luffy's awakening even work? It looks like he just melts. I figured he would turn the environment in to rubber. Have to see what he does with it.
Narural rubber(Logia) he changes the category of his fruit, Oda saind on SBS volumes 8 that Luffy df is a Natural type Rubber, not a synthetic one(like mr.fantstic)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Go fuck yourself? LMAO.

KAIDO was on a different level vs that Luffy, but seeing your cultist nickname, a discussion with you clown is worthless.
I see you're on fire, defending the strongest in my absence?
If Luffy could beat Kaido in this finisher he wouldn't need to wake up now, just one more finisher when he recovers but that's not the case here.
:cheers:​

Kid awakening ACoC against kaido would kinda make sense

Kaido's fighting style is heavily focused on ACoC, which is why both Luffy and Zoro awakened ACoC fighting him and Yamato needed it to stall him.

Anyways if it were to happen, it wouldn't even need to be a big thing like zoro's dead man's game. Just a little hint to suggest that Kid has it and to indicate how much he's grown over the course of this arc.

Chill out guys
Try to have a civil discussion
It's just a fantasy story
Anyway
Fuck liverpool I hate that trash club
Inter should have won the match
Sorry if I'm off topic 😅😅😁

Status
Not open for further replies.