Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is too strong, no one can beat him!
Joyboy:
Joyboy finally takeover like Raizen vs Sensui haha
Post automatically merged:

Guys it’s obvious

a monkey with a straw hat = Joy Boy -> Monkey D.Luffy

Wano and Skypia are probably the most important arcs.

Now here comes the important part:

Shandora is the "golden city"
Wano was also known as the "county of gold"

Nika = Shandora = Sun = Luffy
Ryuma = Wano = Moon = Zoro
You are the moon unaware of the dawn

Luffy is aware of his lineage as a D
While Zoro lineage still unknown

Yes. They probably didn't count on pirates stealing the fruit but then again they could have gotten an admiral to guard it if they knew the importance of the df. I dno anymore
Yeah given the importance of the operation it's pretty weak. But we'll see
I disagree lol, I thought it was very obvious it was always Luffy. Never even tried to make fun of it with Naruto/etc because it was always evident with OP imo, even if it was "vague" (it was clearly about him).

As I've mentioned, this scene exists in the story (chapter 96):

Dreams > destiny
Why people think of ryuma as such an important person ? The most unique thing about him is his black blade, he wasn't known outside of wano, its just in wano he was known as sword god.
Are you high?

Naruto: I am the child of prophecy
Luffy: hold my sake you dumb blonde, I am the incarnation of God himself

personally, I never followed any manga, novel, or anime fanatically as much as followed One Piece. This pretty much makes Luffy a God for me. So I am not disappointed with the recent development

Why people think of ryuma as such an important person ? The most unique thing about him is his black blade, he wasn't known outside of wano, its just in wano he was known as sword god.
You could say the same thing about Joyboy. Barely anyone knows about Joyboy in the world only a small amount do.

Status
Not open for further replies.