[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Fair!(for the bold)

It doesn't muddle things if you got everything you want from it! If you hadn't and were still waiting for more info for the reaction or your read was still subject to change from further pushing then there was more of a point to my post. Since that doesn't appear to be the case my point is moot! That point being laying out your full intentions prior to getting the info you want from a reaction then allows the reactee to adjust to what you want to see, which as village you never want to do, and the only reason to fully lay out your plans prior to getting the full amount of reaction you're waiting for is to defend yourself(and as I said previously, scum is the one most concerned with their image opposed to their scumhunting).

Let me know if this makes sense!
You should be more worried about your image here tbf,ekko and cal lynched me in the fruit game over a pun D1 and i was town lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You popped out of nowhere and the one post you decided to reply to was a post that was non relevant to the game, you don't seem like you have any intentions to contribute in the game or move forward.

Don't worry about pero here, be more concerned about yourself, you are in my scum read and pero is not. So I get to be picky on who I pressure here.

You planning on giving reads? or just gonna play the victim card here.
Agree to disagree.

He already mentioned it wasn't a real push and I for one thought that much was obvious to begin with.

The way you're talking about Chevy makes it feel like you shouldn't be reading him town at all methinks.
Honestly I am not decided on Chevy yet.

Ultra seems to me like he is pushing around people to see what sticks.

Kagu Nyan

Well, he was indie. Zolo said he's going after indies. That's the first person I'd go after too.

I mean, there was this discussion with me too.
His role was tanky and alternatively it was Rott who was also equally scummy. I don’t want to bring more out of game context after this to give them more reasons to sus me. Besides I’m just stating that because I think these fellas are being too hasty to judge me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Skimming over what I missed.

Soul is being aggressive. I like it, I think he's missed playing Mafia this last month. Ekko feels super "safe" so far.

Uh

Haven't got anything else lol

Back to Umineko I go
you know what feels super safe ratchet? this read here in bold ^

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet

i only had 5 posts at the time

everyone can tell i was *safe* and get away with it

in fact i was not even present to be called safe, so reading me as such is borderline lazy

none will question you for that read, because its pretty obvious/easy to make

i cant imagine by your own admittance you say you skimmed the thread, aka went over it, yet give no comment on neeko/chevy/cal atleast

Emil

Certified Memelord
the fact that outside of everyone posting in the thread, you had the luxury to mention i was safe, when i only had 5 posts at the time, yet did not bother touching on the rest of players with more posts that me

what shall i call this. lazy or scum, ratchet

Kagu Nyan

I’m okay to go ahead with putting some pressure on Chevy.

Vote Lynch Chevy

Reason being I didn’t like his push on Charlie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't know why it's so much harder to get votes on arp but easier to get votes on chevy when chevy came out looking better in his interaction than charlie who stumbled around into it.

That said, it's only 4 votes to 2 in a 32 player game so maybe it doesn't really matter too much.

But maybe it does!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I kinda commented on Chevy/Neeko

Nothing to say on Cal. He's been aggressive, but I don't think he's out of any range of his. No issue with his slot.

You on the other hand

u r beginning to reek abit

Status
Not open for further replies.