Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE 974: ONWARD TO ONIGASHIMA

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the entire arc, Law kept fighting doffy, fujitora and so on. Well, of course, SHP will get their own separate fight since they're the main cast but it doesn't change the fact the most focused character after Luffy in Dressrosa was Law and he even got to defeat the strongest opponent in the PH arc, Vergo
Go reread my previous comments... I said Law is big right now but where’s he gonna be at raftel or even post Wano ??? He’s not a main character therefore he’s gonna get pushed to the side.

same thing will happen this arc as it did in Dressrosa Law gets whipped Luffy and the crew win their battles.

- Ussop getting CoO
- Franky beating Senor Pink
- Zoro badass cutting up Pica
- Robin stopping Hakuda with ease

where was Law ??? Oh yeah he was getting taken care of by Robin and Cavendish after getting his ass whipped twice. Watch him get smashed again this arc while the main crew all shine.
If you consider that shinning moments then you have low standards especially for Robin who's last decent 1v1 fight is in Skypiea

If you consider that shinning moments then you have low standards

Especially for Robin who's last decent 1v1 fight is in Skypiea
Those are shining moments nonetheless. They’re moments that are gonna push the SH’s to being the PK and PK’s crew.

Notice how Law was basically used as a punching bag in order to make Doffy look strong just for Luffy to go on and defeat him. Thats his role, his role ain’t to get any shine big or small his role is to aid Luffy and be used as a hype tool. That’s the way side characters get treated.

That was a good one. I wonder who will take care of Kanjuro tho? Perhaps RS Sanji ninjas right into his fuckin face?

And next chapter the WG trio will bust up some ships as it seems. A meta level thought: I like the whole situation a lot. Imagine you lose all hope and suddenly those 3 badasses come around and save your asses. Pretty cool tbh.
Luffy's line was on point. Those three together, post ts, after 500chapters since the last time. Onigashima will be great!
Ah and next chapter I'm expecting a certain someone wrecking shit by just lifting his finger-"Takt" :finally:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They won't but they will obviously be stronger than zoro athe grand scheme of things.

And if you want to argue, Raleigh and scopper reached raftel but were not strong than shiki(not movie version) and whitebeard
They aint no whitebeard or shikki.
Besides eos zoro will be the strongest swordsman ever in the op top of a list that shits on the likes of kidd and law.

Those are shining moments nonetheless. They’re moments that are gonna push the SH’s to being the PK and PK’s crew.

Notice how Law was basically used as a punching bag in order to make Doffy look strong just for Luffy to go on and defeat him. Thats his role, his role ain’t to get any shine big or small his role is to aid Luffy and be used as a hype tool. That’s the way side characters get treated.
Lmao, You think Luffy would manage to defeat Doflamingo on his own? If not for Law GK weakening Doflamingo would kill Luffy.

And stop using Dressrosa(2nd worst arc after FI) as the strawhat's shinning moment it's fucking embarassing.

Luffy my star even after 17 years of watching this series he gets me excited like my 9-year-old me!

I love Oda the ups and downs he is like psycho love you hate him and criticize him but cant still live without him because of moments like this now open sea, storm, outnumbered and he smiles xD I hope we see an open sea-fight before Zoro and the others butcher them.

Kanjuro is truly evil from the first day Kinemon was done all of his actions were for nothing and Orochi is cruel and a maniac having such a goofy design yet having such a strategy he truly grows on me as character if not for Orochi Kaido would be overrun by the alliance without even realizing he lost territory I hope he got some fighting skill.

Denjiro is the MVP of Wano saves citizens gives Hiyori a better life gains trust of the enemy while Kawamatsu being stubborn and useless imprison for 13 years.

Kid finally shows some brain and joins Luffy this just shows you need not only strength but also strategy and brain to defeat a Yonko typical for OP would that Luffy would beat them with just strength but this time it is different though strength will be the breaking point

- Ussop getting CoO
- Luffy defeating Doffy

where was Law ??? Oh yeah he was getting taken care of by Robin and Cavendish after getting his ass whipped twice. Watch him get smashed again this arc while the main crew all shine.

Do you just take feats that fit your head canon
Law fought bought fuji and doflamingo, saved the strawhats including sanji, killed treble in a weekend state with one arm a

- Ussop getting CoO
- Luffy defeating Doffy

Lol, law defeated vergo and cut the mountain casually >>>>>>> than anything zoro has ever done
Fought fujitora and doflamingo
Saved the strawhats
Fought doflamingo again with luffy amd gave him internal damge
And most importantly, also fucking saved luffy when he reached bounce man time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.