[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Yeah that's why kiwi was so handy....

She cemented you as sus and ended up helping townie

You were doing great but it was only during tac Lynch and after that you started appearing as sus more and more until kiwi made it clear.
Yup it's @Kiwipom 's ability that i didn't expected. Didn't know her ability was basically a crytonite to my own :pepehands::pepehands: I knew she was indie, but i thought we could deal with her later

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
long ago I used to love meta reading but its really not a good choice
I think you are phrasing this wrongly...

Meta reading is not the only choice and way of seeing things would be the right phrase....

No strategy is perfect...we need to keep on improvising...meta reading is the same. We can keep on building it up based on experience....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yup it's @Kiwipom 's ability that i didn't expected. Didn't know her ability was basically a crytonite to my own :pepehands::pepehands: I knew she was indie, but i thought we could deal with her later
LMAO!

I didn't know she was indie lmao

I was so much pissed at that time for well known reasons that's why I simply went with sentinel and kiwi....

All I knew was only those will panic who are scums with sole exception of final lol

So her claim exposed you and al for good.....

If you would have reacted to that situation differently then we could have seen a different result.....

Anyway, Mafia and indie were too op in this game.......

Don't mind but townie didn't win this game.... you guys lost this game...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Try to re read what a vengeful mafia is and why it's so uncommon to have one in a game.
it's not just that....if you didn't say you were a watcher, Rej had no reason to take you out specifically. He took you out because you revealed your role too early and showed him you were an asset to the town.

tldr: claiming early was stupid

it's not just that....if you didn't say you were a watcher, Rej had no reason to take you out specifically. He took you out because you revealed your role too early and showed him you were an asset to the town.

tldr: claiming early was stupid
Claiming to be town and explaining your ability in detail already implies that lol

Are you for real

Status
Not open for further replies.