Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he not?

That's a valid point of view, though I personally don't think that the relationship of Luffy and Akainu is that significant. Luffy got over it; he remembered his friends and had as his main goal to become stronger to protect his friends. He and Ace himself accepted Ace' death, as he lived his life as a pirate. Shanks said, a man should look forward after he cried. Garp himself also holds no grudge anymore, since I don't see Garp attacking Akainu at the HQ, and that's when he wanted to kill him at MF.

So I think Luffy will comfortably let his father and Sabo tag team Akainu.
I've said it before. This Akainu thing can go in multiple directions from Luffy fighting him all the way to Aokiji getting a rematch or Akainu turning on the Goverment himself.

Rn, having Luffy fight him just makes the most sense but if Oda develops something between Dragon/Akainu i take it. I'm just against Sabo getting the fight as it would simply be trash.

Whether Luffy really is completely over Akainu is something I'm not sure off as he did react to him before. One things clear, Akainu isn't done with Luffy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda PLEASE let Luffy suffer burn wounds from this
:steef::steef:
Dont you think that after this Luffy vs Akainu chances dropped quite a lot? :sanmoji:
It's a confirmation that he cannot fight Akainu due to how Luffy's fights work. He gets hit too easily.
There is also Oda statement that he will draw Akainu with respect. Pairing him with Luffy aint really respectful...
And there is a necessity for fire user to burn Akainu as payback for Ace and who better than the one who inherited Ace's fruit...

Rn, having Luffy fight him just makes the most sense but if Oda develops something between Dragon/Akainu i take it. I'm just against Sabo getting the fight as it would simply be trash.
I mean, Sabo, narratively has business with Kaido. Sabo was someone portrayed as not only inheriting Ace' power but also his will. People even pointed out how he sounds like Ace. With Sabo having blamed himself for not being at Marineford. And even though Sabo himself might not hold a grudge against Ace' foes, we saw how, after roasting Burgess, Sabo said that even though he was going to forgive him, it seemed like Ace didn't.

Though Sabo alone would not be able to beat Akainu, especially due to the DF mismatch. So I see Dragon+Sabo teaming up as a good scenario, because not only is Dragon himself a powerful fighter, he could also amplify Sabo's fire with his wind. And thus, Akainu's portrayal would not be diminished, since Dragon and Sabo would prove a powerful combo. Stronger than current Law and Kidd.

That’s the point, Akainu’s magma isn’t automatically more lethal than Kaido’s fire, it’s just a counter to fire in general, and Luffy can already deal with it using advanced haki. A big part of Kaido’s attack is the giant aCoC shockwave too, not just the fire
Its's a counter and more lethal because Zoro compared Kings heat to magma.

Status
Not open for further replies.