Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gorosei who have a Sword is like Orochi who has sword and don't fight?.

The guys are the leaders of WG, so they command everything, Goroseis are the main boss with Imu, why are they weaker than Admiral? Who Law and Kidd will fight in Final war? Even BB can fight one.

For me looks like they are Guardians of the Throne and Imu too, since they are his subordinates.
I mean, they obviously should be capable fighters. But I doubt they are comparable to a Yonko. That's not their job. They are called the five elders, to emphasize their intelligence and wisdom.

I think it is possible that Akainu will kill off at least one of them. And he won't need to fight for days to do it.

Yeah this is where we disagree lol. Villains after Kaido do not have to vertically progress upwards. Enel would probably kill Lucci.

I don't expect Akainu to tank 100 attacks from 20 different people over the course of 70 chapters, but I do believe his AP is one of the highest in the series. One wrong move, you are dead. That is significant. I'd make the same argument with Kizaru. He's clearly faster than Kaido and would need to be dealt with FS, which Luffy has not mastered.

There are ways to make future battles outside of Blackbeard feel more dangerous than Kaido
Since NW started
Villains are stronger and stronger
Luffy's next opponents are dudes who are are above kaido/Roger not dudes confirmed below them.

Only Imu and Teach are Luffy's next major fights

I mean, they obviously should be capable fighters. But I doubt they are comparable to a Yonko. That's not their job. They are called the five elders, to emphasize their intelligence and wisdom.

I think it is possible that Akainu will kill off at least one of them. And he won't need to fight for days to do it.
So a guy who puts Pre ts BB for run and killed WB in their eyes, and they speak to Akainu like a slave means what?.

Says the story

You can't go from kaido to Akainu
That's a degradation/ regress
Powerless wise doesn't serve any purpose
Why are you ignoring the Enel -> Lucci logic? Enel would have destroyed Lucci.

One Piece villains do not have to linearly progress in power. There's also nothing disproving that Akainu doesn't have higher AP than Kaido due to his power. Whitebeard wasn't deleting people's faces or punching holes with his power. Hell, he used his power point blank on Blackbeard, which crushed the earth. Did Blackbeard nearly die? No.

So we now have the actual beheading of a main antagonist on panel. I wonder what else will be used to shift the goal posts now?

Kaido himself says he is not as soft as orochi - his ability to inflict pain and suffering on the people of wano will make Orochi look like childs play.

He has resolved to make Kaido his dominion and being driven out has never been a permanent solution

He's escaped imprisonment several times already and his 7 previous defeats have not deterred his mission one bit - Kaido will settle for nothing less than Wano itself

He has broken the will of the samurai and spit on their honor and code. The sun god who is ferociously battling the king of beasts right now still does not see himself as one of the samurai , nor is he viewed as one by the tyrant who has subjugated this nation.

How can he be the ultimate redeemer of a land who's way of life has been trampled upon for decades?

There is still one man who may be able to rise to the task. Someone who fully embodies the values and honor of this land even though he never stepped foot in it until a short time ago. Someone who has resolved to become the King of Hell. The term "hell" has been used numerous to refer to this very land. Interestingly, his new found epithet can also be read as the "King of Samurai". This man, who has inherited the will of the previous Samurai who struck awe in Kaido, has ambitions so mighty that his name will reach the heavens themselves.

He is currently battling the concept of death itself, I wonder what follows next when he inevitably emerges victorious? Make no mistake, the samurai WILL be redeemed.

the monstrous samurai
:finally::finally:

Since NW started
Villains are stronger and stronger
Luffy's next opponents are dudes who are are above kaido/Roger not dudes confirmed below them.

Only Imu and Teach are Luffy's next major fights
?

Confused here. When has the Fleet Admiral been confirmed to be lower than any Yonko? I also like that Im is on that list, yet we literally know nothing about his character lol.

But OK, whatever you say.

Why are you ignoring the Enel -> Lucci logic? Enel would have destroyed Lucci.

One Piece villains do not have to linearly progress in power. There's also nothing disproving that Akainu doesn't have higher AP than Kaido due to his power. Whitebeard wasn't deleting people's faces or punching holes with his power. Hell, he used his power point blank on Blackbeard, which crushed the earth. Did Blackbeard nearly die? No.
Don’t speak to these people bro they would rather see Power Wank then actual fights which have been built up for 12 years

Crazy how Dressrosa/Onigashima parralel each other

-Luffy attempting to finish Kaido/Doffy with "one more blow" but being unable to do it
-G4 reveal in 784, G5 reveal in 1044
-Birdcage/Onigashima flying
-Citizens/Samurai cheering on Luffy
-Both feature the MC going up in the sky and creating a gigant fist while the villain counters from below with an equally big attack
-Luffy sent Doffy crashing to the ground in 750, Luffy might send Kaido crashing in 1050

Bogard

You can't win
On a side note, pretty impressive that Cracker who dislike pain was already up on this cover that is happening shortly after the escape of WCI

I remember that someone like Lucci was so Ko'd in his cover story, other cp-9 members needed to carry him, find people to help him recover before he finally managed to wake up

And the attack that Cracker took was the strongest G4 attack at the time outside of KKG

Status
Not open for further replies.