What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda will not change his style that EVERYTHING is about Luffy.Shanks/BB might happens off-screen because A)He dont need to waste time for that event to draw B)Fake hypetool for BB

Sabo/Ace paralell will getting speed-rushed as well.In fact,Revos are borderline present in this Manga.1000 Chapters in and Dragon did NOTHING.Not sure why @MarineHQ62 has so much hope for this guy

I have no hopes for the final Saga.Oda said Wano will be awesome and the final of Wano will be top-notch.And now look what we got.A 7 Days timeskip
Mostly my wank from the early days. I don't want him to get ruined.

I

Indigo

250 chapters is the entire Yonko arc for Oda lol.

And yes, im aware he rushed the actual ending portion. I'm just saying I don't see it with One Piece currently, especially because the actual Final War isn't next due to story structure
in 156 chapters Oda wrote:

Thriller Bark, Sabaody, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford, Post-War

he can do it, if he wants to

it's that simple

Yeah ZKK not happening lol
No i mean the power up is too much i think in this arc, 2 yonko defeated in same time after all. And the new comer defeat the strongest creature in series in no time.
It's not even about ZKK, It's especially that we literally learned nothing about the lore of one piece, Oda has been teasing us since act 1 to give no answer, he prefers to draw his shitty hentai We don't even know why Wano is so special

Strawmanning.

1. It was 100% important to get those Hawkins scenes. It's 2 pages and it was a good 2 pages.

2. How Bepo feels about the Shogun is a 10th of a page. Really?

3. Hiyori drop kicking Momo is a 4th of a page

But yes, let's say that was traded off for something you wanted and don't think is happening (which literally could be addressed in a few chapters and make this conversation pointless)
As far as we knew Hawkins was in the shadow realm already. People had stopped even asking about the 1% because of the anime.

Tenth of a page, fourth of a page. I was gonna mention Tama AND Toko getting flashbacks and thought about this weird math you keep trying. You know that 1/1000 > 0/20, right? That's how much we got on Kiku's reaction. Marco is there, Onimaru is there, not Kiku. Kiku needs a bath.

As far as we knew Hawkins was in the shadow realm already. People had stopped even asking about the 1% because of the anime.

Tenth of a page, fourth of a page. I was gonna mention Tama AND Toko getting flashbacks and thought about this weird math you keep trying. You know that 1/1000 > 0/20, right? That's how much we got on Kiku's reaction. Marco is there, Onimaru is there, not Kiku. Kiku needs a bath.
Tama and Toko's flashback were crucial for the Wano story to come to an end, you may not like them but Tama was actually the little princess this Arc.
Not only that the Toko flashback was a good closure for her mourning of Yasuie but Oda also made Tama a more likeable character.

It's not even about ZKK, It's especially that we literally learned nothing about the lore of one piece, Oda has been teasing us since act 1 to give no answer, he prefers to draw his shitty hentai We don't even know why Wano is so special
Lol yeah maybe not all easter egg got answered here. Its special in Oda side because he buffed the MC and the crew really hard, without this arc SH pirates wont be strong enough to meet their last enemy.

in 156 chapters Oda wrote:

Thriller Bark, Sabaody, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford, Post-War

he can do it, if he wants to

it's that simple
Of course. I'm just talking about the shit that other mangaka have done with their literal final arcs vs an entire saga.

Ironically people shit on Oda's pacing, but for a story as large as this one, he tends to do more per chapter than most other manga, especially something like Bleach (again, 2 very different stories and structure, I'm not shitting on Bleach).

This is why I'm kind of baffled by the comment assuming Oda will cut entire plotlines based on one sentence we got from his letter, instead of just assuming he will trim down the extraneous characters and plot he's been doing since Dressrosa.

Basically yes, I want him to go back to how he wrote TB- Marineford in 156 chapters. The issue with this even is though, there are still far more important characters, and arcs like Sabaody, Amazon Lily and Impel Down were all transitional arcs without antagonists to actually beat. Even Marineford is just a 30 chapter "showcase". Nothing there ends actual character plot outside of Whitebeard and Ace.

Now, multiply that by like 30. That's what he has to still do with like 60+ major characters left in the series (of course some will be shafted and not get the ending we thing they deserve, I know this).

Status
Not open for further replies.