Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And only BB ( Zoro & Mihawk too) can counter him with his DF. Will Oda do it? The hints are there.
Yes, potentially those 3 and Kaido can withstand him if Shiryu doesnt have enough firepower which most likely will be the case.
Post automatically merged:

What is that? Those who know their place? :milaugh:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I dont wanna see anyone here downplay Shiryu. You should learn already from what happened in this arc. I am sure you remember the days when Chrono was stanning King and some Zoro fans were hating on King.

Get it throough your brain and if you are a real Zoro fan, you better remember this => Shiryu might be Zoro's final opponent
As a character and in terms of world impact, Shiryu is lame compared to Mihawk. If he is Zoro's final opponent, this will be the most disappointing ending to Zoro's journey. I am a real Zoro fan and I will not be hyping Shiryu ever.

As a character and in terms of world impact, Shiryu is lame compared to Mihawk. If he is Zoro's final opponent, this will be the most disappointing ending to Zoro's journey. I am a real Zoro fan and I will not be hyping Shiryu ever.
Why not? He is the second division commander of Blackbeard, i.e. the evil and stronger version of Whitebeard. Do you remember the original 2nd division commander of Whitebeard? That guy was pretty strong, wasn't he?

Why not? He is the second division commander of Blackbeard, i.e. the evil and stronger version of Whitebeard. Do you remember the original 2nd division commander of Whitebeard? That guy was pretty strong, wasn't he?
Strength is only one thing. I am not interested in strength alone. WB has my respect, BB doesn’t. I expected someone else to be Luffy's final opponent too.

If you had to chose between having a title fight with Mayweather or one with - I don't know, say, Jake Paul, who would you prefer?

Not a very good analogy, but to me Mihawk is much better opponent to earn the title as opposed to Shiryu. If Zoro doesn’t become the WSS against Shiryu though, I will fine with it.

Strength is only one thing. I am not interested in strength alone. WB has my respect, BB doesn’t. I expected someone else to be Luffy's final opponent too.

If you had to chose between having a title fight with Mayweather or one with - I don't know, say, Jake Paul, who would you prefer?

Not a very good analogy, but to me Mihawk is much better opponent to earn the title as opposed to Shiryu. If Zoro doesn’t become the WSS against Shiryu though, I will fine with it.
Sure, I understand. All I am saying is, don't rule out the possibility, downplay Shiryu and later become a laughing stock of the community if he turns out to be Zoro's final opponent.

I understand. All I am saying is, don't rule out the possibility, downplay Shiryu and later become a laughing stock of the community.
I know. But I can't bring myself up to supporting Shiryu at all. I was pretty neutral on King and disliked Pica heavily too. To be honest, other than Mr. 1 and Kaku, I found all of Zoro's opponents super-lame (I don't count Ryuuma corpse). Mr. 1 is a GOAT though.

since rooftop zoro asura can oneshot kill any human being, His AP won't matter when he fights with shyrui cuz mf will be "Nothing" that not even haki works on.

so the only way to beat Shyrui is pure Swords skills that mastering able to cut "Nothing"

Shyrui will ragdoll zoro same as king did cuz zoros oppenet are way powerfull than the main boss and attacks won't work against them

If shyrui become nothing >>> EOS Luffy who can't hurt nothing
:cheers:

What do you guys think about this theory by @SatanKingofHell
If we're to take Oda's wording of Zoro's birth literally, it means Zoro must have been born in "Shimotsuki Village".
Therefore, we could deduce the Shimotsuki Village Oda is talking about is the one originally located in Old Wano.

I'm starting to feel like the reason Shimotsuki Kozaburo left Wano and the reason for his meito naming are connected to Old Wano and Pluton. Every sword has a name that reflects the current status of the world of the one who forged it. The fact Kitetsu has had the same demon cutter based name throughout time and Kozuki Sukiyaki being one of the successors, shows me that there was mostly likely an extinct demon race during the Void Century. My guess is Zoro was a Shimotsuki and part demon, this would explain all of Zoro's vitality feats. I feel like the Will of D. is actually used to mark who participated in the "demon slaying". This might explain the swords at Im's throne and the devil fruits. The devil fruits are actually the slain demons from Zoro's race. This might explain Zoro's Asura ability as the ability to manifest one's spirit. I feel like Zoro's earrings are actually sealing Zoro's full devil fruit abilities. I think Kuina might actually be Im. Oda hinted in one of his color spread drafts that Zoro and Luffy would fight each other on a Wano like bridge with the sun and moon in the sky. If this is true, then this means Zoro and Luffy are mortal enemies. This would also complete Oda's sense of dualism through yin and yang. In Ancient Chinese yin and yang is also "im" yang. Since Im or Kuina is actually a part of the yin side of demon slaying this means the yang side is obviously on the demon's side. Zoro being born part demon while training in the sword arts that killed his race, makes him small yang and big yin. Luffy being born from the demon slayers and using the strongest of the demon fruits, makes him small yin and big yang. This explains the yin and yang symbol created when Yamato and Kaidou clashed, one is protecting the demon slayers while the other is mostly a full blooded descendent of the demon race. However since Zoro came from the past this makes Zoro an Ancient Oni and which gives Zoro the Asura ability.

If we're to take Oda's wording of Zoro's birth literally, it means Zoro must have been born in "Shimotsuki Village".
Therefore, we could deduce the Shimotsuki Village Oda is talking about is the one originally located in Old Wano.

I'm starting to feel like the reason Shimotsuki Kozaburo left Wano and the reason for his meito naming are connected to Old Wano and Pluton. Every sword has a name that reflects the current status of the world of the one who forged it. The fact Kitetsu has had the same demon cutter based name throughout time and Kozuki Sukiyaki being one of the successors, shows me that there was mostly likely an extinct demon race during the Void Century. My guess is Zoro was a Shimotsuki and part demon, this would explain all of Zoro's vitality feats. I feel like the Will of D. is actually used to mark who participated in the "demon slaying". This might explain the swords at Im's throne and the devil fruits. The devil fruits are actually the slain demons from Zoro's race. This might explain Zoro's Asura ability as the ability to manifest one's spirit. I feel like Zoro's earrings are actually sealing Zoro's full devil fruit abilities. I think Kuina might actually be Im. Oda hinted in one of his color spread drafts that Zoro and Luffy would fight each other on a Wano like bridge with the sun and moon in the sky. If this is true, then this means Zoro and Luffy are mortal enemies. This would also complete Oda's sense of dualism through yin and yang. In Ancient Chinese yin and yang is also "im" yang. Since Im or Kuina is actually a part of the yin side of demon slaying this means the yang side is obviously on the demon's side. Zoro being born part demon while training in the sword arts that killed his race, makes him small yang and big yin. Luffy being born from the demon slayers and using the strongest of the demon fruits, makes him small yin and big yang. This explains the yin and yang symbol created when Yamato and Kaidou clashed, one is protecting the demon slayers while the other is mostly a full blooded descendent of the demon race. However since Zoro came from the past this makes Zoro an Ancient Oni.
The best theory since ZKK

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

I'm starting to feel like the reason Shimotsuki Kozaburo left Wano and the reason for his meito naming are connected to Old Wano and Pluton. Every sword has a name that reflects the current status of the world of the one who forged it. The fact Kitetsu has had the same demon cutter based name throughout time and Kozuki Sukiyaki being one of the successors, shows me that there was mostly likely an extinct demon race during the Void Century. My guess is Zoro was a Shimotsuki and part demon, this would explain all of Zoro's vitality feats. I feel like the Will of D. is actually used to mark who participated in the "demon slaying". This might explain the swords at Im's throne and the devil fruits. The devil fruits are actually the slain demons from Zoro's race. This might explain Zoro's Asura ability as the ability to manifest one's spirit. I feel like Zoro's earrings are actually sealing Zoro's full devil fruit abilities. I think Kuina might actually be Im. Oda hinted in one of his color spread drafts that Zoro and Luffy would fight each other on a Wano like bridge with the sun and moon in the sky. If this is true, then this means Zoro and Luffy are mortal enemies. This would also complete Oda's sense of dualism through yin and yang. In Ancient Chinese yin and yang is also "im" yang. Since Im or Kuina is actually a part of the yin side of demon slaying this means the yang side is obviously on the demon's side. Zoro being born part demon while training in the sword arts that killed his race, makes him small yang and big yin. Luffy being born from the demon slayers and using the strongest of the demon fruits, makes him small yin and big yang. This explains the yin and yang symbol created when Yamato and Kaidou clashed, one is protecting the demon slayers while the other is mostly a full blooded descendent of the demon race. However since Zoro came from the past this makes Zoro an Ancient Oni and which gives Zoro the Asura ability.
We'll see but interesting theory nonetheless. :sanmoji:

Here's a small theory for you guys:

Zoro's most popular and powerful attacks are these 4:

Hiryu Kaen, Onigiri, Daisen Sekai and Ashura

During the Yonkou Saga we kinda saw Zoro use upgrades of those attacks with CoA

Hiryu Kaen against Kaido
Onigiri many times, but lately against Killer
Daisen Sekai against Pica
and Ashura against Kaido

Now, after gettinc CoC, Zoro is gonna upgrade these 4 moves and defeat his last 3 fights in the series with them

We already saw two, that was the evolution of Hiryu Kaen and Onigiri using Santoryuu and CoC against King

That leaves Daisen Sekai's and Ashura's evolutions with Conqueror's

these are obvious right?

Even though most people think Zoro has 3 fights left in the series: Admiral, Shiryu and Mihawk

I'm kinda inclined to think Zoro only has two fights left, because we're already in the final Saga, looking at around 150 chapters, and i don't see Oda making 3 fights for Zoro. 2 makes more sense.

So, i think Zoro will use the evolution of Daisen Sekai against Mihawk, to win the title of the World's Strongest Swordsman. Since he used the first version of Sekai against Mihawk in Baratie, without haki and anything, and lost. So now he will win the clash.

And Zoro will use the evolution of Ashura against either an Admiral or Shiryu.

I'm inclined to think Zoro will use it on Shiryu, since Ashura is a demon ability and Shiryu is also compared to a demon since his introduction, just like Zoro.

I'm not sure about the Admiral fight...

I think Zoro might end up having clashes and holding them back, but i don't know if we will have the time to have a full on fight against all these 3 characters

and if i had to choose 2 between the 3 i mentioned, i would rather have Shiryu and Mihawk
Post automatically merged:

Actually, nevermind.

We could get an upgraded Shishi Sonson against an Admiral...

Last edited by a moderator: