Powers & Abilities Kaido/Greenbull performance against Scabbards & Yamato: Comprehensive Guide

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Dragon Kaido couldn't be beaten by 9 Scabbards with Sulong as they lacked the DPS(and their attacks were too shallow). Base Kaido simply finished off the weakened Scabbards in a mid diff fight overall. It was also a fight to the death.

GB fought 5 wounded Scabbards(no sulong), Momo and Yamato, but GB wasn't serious and repeatedly told the Scabbards to not get in his way and bring him Luffy. He didn't use any of his implement moved until Raizo pissed him off with fire. He easily restrained Momo, and also easily restrained the remaining Scabbards and Yamato. He could have easily drained them all like he did with the Beast Pirates, but Momo's speech distracted GB(him and everyone else was listening to Momo talk) and Boro Breath caught him off guard.

GB and Kaido's performances are comparable.

"YaMaTO WasNT FighTING"
The same chapter Yamato says "Let's call Luffy and the gang". People really see what they want to see.
Post automatically merged:

You did an amazing job building this but man you should drop it already.
All the samurai have bandages, yamato never fought, the strawhats have bandages ( even sanji who zip dif queen lol) and all the good guys were exhausted as shanks confirmed.
Yes gb admitted that kaido and shanks (lol) are above him and all that happened in one chapter.
Nothing is wrong with all that except the the part where GB freeze with a snot nose full sweating face, that was a punch in the stomach for many fans but oda made it clear that shanks would stomp gb.
Admiting that they are above him? Where? Don't spin words, show me where he says that they are stronger than him.

One of the worst threads ever. Only window leakers would like it. All the scenes have been twisted oger nothing. You have not understood how Kaido has been portrayed by Oda and this is why you'll never understand the story of One Piece. The fact that Leanbull himself accepted that he'd never set foot if Kaido was there, followed by being negged by Shanks who was in the seas and the fact he and Losetora couldn't do shit to Sabo and RA, everyone except window leakers understand leanbull is a fodder. Also the bunch of window leakers agreeing to this. Lmao.
The WG want's Wano's borders closed, not shit that an Admiral would not go there, lol. Nothing to do with strength or military power, only politics.

Some thoughts:
How many leaders have we seen instill order but were too weak to enforce it when trouble makers came? Pretty mentally deficient to think you can instill order and keep predators away without power. Doflamingo, Crocodile, and Hody proves this.

How can you hype Kizaru offering to fight Big Mom and Kaidou's alliance and yet when push came to shove Greenbull pissed his pants and ran away when the chance presented itself. Especially considering had Big Mom's entire crew arrived, the alliance would most likely not have won (even without Katakuri, Brulee, and Cracker).

I could be wrong, but I can't think of a single instance of a Yonko fighting someone with their commander. Feel free to prove me wrong. If Shanks fell then the crew would fight but no way does Shanks team up with a crew member to fight anyone.
To fight Big Mom and Kaido? He said he would stop them from meeting, absolutely different thing, read better.

Admirals fans don't understand Oda bruh
GB never fought as hard as Kaido against all the supernovas and scabbards

He literally mid-high diffed before the gag power up.

One piece fans are like Dragon Ball fans it's all linear power level numbers, technique or skill doesn't matter
Emperor fans don't understand the manga, the Emperors are not the end boss/bosses. The World government is, and the Admirals are on their side.... for now.

Last edited:
Dragon Kaido couldn't be beaten by 9 Scabbards with Sulong as they lacked the DPS(and their attacks were too shallow). Base Kaido simply finished off the weakened Scabbards in a mid diff fight overall. It was also a fight to the death.

GB fought 5 wounded Scabbards(no sulong), Momo and Yamato, but GB wasn't serious and repeatedly told the Scabbards to not get in his way and bring him Luffy. He didn't use any of his implement moved until Raizo pissed him off with fire. He easily restrained Momo, and also easily restrained the remaining Scabbards and Yamato. He could have easily drained them all like he did with the Beast Pirates, but Momo's speech distracted GB(him and everyone else was listening to Momo talk) and Boro Breath caught him off guard.

Even if kaido 100 times weaker he still got balls unlike GB.
Even 8 years momo dont run from the battle he couldnt win.even after his defeat oda still wank kaido through gb's mouth say he wont come if kaido around lmao.20 years he reign wano no one ever dare to wreck havoc.not even whitebeard himself. Luffy is joyboy so it's fated.

That's warrior's mentality.the king quality.
You cant just compare the king of the beast with pussy queen like lamebull.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Even if kaido 100 times weaker he still got balls unlike GB.
Even 8 years momo dont run from the battle he couldnt win.even after his defeat oda still wank kaido through gb say he wont come if kaido around lmao.

That's warrior's mentality.the king quality.
You cant just compare the king of the beast with pussy like lamebull.
Ha. OK I'll indulge.

Luffy clutched his chest while shaking and sweating upon hearing Akainu's name.

Kaido was freaking out about BM arriving his Wano.

Big Mom was sweating at the sight of Luffy hurting Kaido and screamed in fear from a fall

BB literally begged for his life against WB, refused to fight Shanks and hastily ran away from Akainu.

All have no balls. That's for the disingenuous dribble lol. Please give me more

I wish he could clash with Luffy a lil actually

That would have been dope
luffy sent momo.
Gb doesnt deserve to clash with a yonko
Even shanks doesnt even need to be there to beat his ass and make him run between his tail.
it's always not easy to meey a yonko face to face.let alone clash them. Oda again prove it in this chapter.

Ha. OK I'll indulge.

Big Mom was sweating at the sight of Luffy hurting Kaido and screamed in fear from a fall

BB literally begged for his life against WB, refused to fight Shanks and hastily ran away from Akainu.

But no one on above are run.
Kaido ask his underling to uncuffed bm
Bm surround by beast pirates but first move she make is attack kaido.
Luffy is the one who face 3 admirals and 2 yonko at same time not even shaking no "not yet ready" excuse.
And bb is invading revos HQ without hesitate
Bb begging his life and run wasnt yonko, still he fight WB not run.

Gb is admiral he is the peak of wg ultimate power. Saying he isnt ready, raising his hands and ran away.. What kind of joke

Last edited:
The people are still saying Scabbards are still injured despite having 7 days rest and eating food and having best doctor like law, chopper, Marco.

Don krieg and his crew has worse state. Zoro say they are wounded and starving l Yet no one is downplaying luffy beating don krieg who has bandages and just ate food a hour ago.

Don krieg is literally starving to death and his ships is attack by mihawk.

On kaido vs luffy, kaido and zoro fans legit say if luffy eat meat, it mean luffy return to full power 100% just by eating meat like minutes ago.
‘’So why it does not applied others ?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
luffy sent momo.
Gb doesnt deserve to clash with a yonko
Even shanks doesnt even need to be there to beat his ass and make him run between his tail.
it's always not easy to meey a yonko face to face.let alone clash them. Oda again prove it in this chapter.

But no one on above are run.
Kaido ask his underling to uncuffed bm
Bm surround by beast pirates but first move she make is attack kaido.
Luffy is the one who face 3 admirals and 2 yonko at same time not even shaking no "not yet ready" excuse.
And bb is invading revos HQ without hesitate
Bb begging his life and run wasnt yonko, still he fight WB not run.

Gb is admiral he is the peak of wg ultimate power. Saying he isnt ready, raising his hands and ran away.. What kind of joke
Yeah here we go. The classic "it doesn't count when Emperor does it!" lol.

None of the Admirals at MF feared world destroyer WB and even taunted him. Akainu and Kizaru weren't afraid of a 2-Emperor Allaince.

Jinbe doesn't fear Big Mom at all. Brooke didn't fear BM and gave her a pep talk.

Kidd chose to run away from a single admiral but happily provokes multiple Emperors.

See how this is going back and forth? It's almost as if the personality argument is dumb and disingenuous at best? Probably just gonna be more excuses for the Emperors only I suppose.

Ha. OK I'll indulge.

You trying to play devil's advocate just looks petty and pathetic Van. This shit should be beneath you.... but I guess not.

but kaido would never freeze from shanks coc

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You trying to play devil's advocate just looks petty and pathetic Van. This shit should be beneath you.... but I guess not.
?

It's not a devil's advocate position by definition. The guy replied to me using reactions as an argument to power scale so I did the same to show the flaw in his argument....

And yet another person saying "this is beneath you/isn't like you" ONLY when I say something they disagree with lol. My debating style has been the same for years across all subjects so whats so different now haha.

Here’s your other half

:cheers:
Oh? So are you this guy?

?

It's not a devil's advocate position by definition. The guy replied to me using reactions as an argument to power scale so I did the same to show the flaw in his argument....

And yet another person saying "this is beneath you/isn't like you" ONLY when I say something they disagree with lol. My debating style has been the same for years across all subjects so whats so different now haha.
Because it's not the same. You're argument just looks as disingenuous, and if you're not playing devil's advocate, that's even worse.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh? So are you this guy?

Because it's not the same. You're argument just looks as disingenuous, and if you're not playing devil's advocate, that's even worse.
Are....you even following the debate? Gold's first reply to me is talking about warrior's mentality and having balls as a counter argument to me saying GB and Kaido's scabbard performances are comparable, power scaling them based on fear and bravery.

The obviously counter argument to this is showing how the Emperors showed fear and Admirals bravery; how characters showed no fear towards Emperors(in response to him saying "its not easy for one to face an Emperor"). As expected, he excuses the Emperor's shortcomings but doesn't do the same for any admiral aka selective bias.

You follow?

Are....you even following the debate? Gold's first reply to me is talking about warrior's mentality and having balls as a counter argument to me saying GB and Kaido's scabbard performances are comparable, power scaling them based on fear and bravery.

The obviously counter argument to this is showing how the Emperors showed fear and Admirals bravery; how characters showed no fear towards Emperors(in response to him saying "its not easy for one to face an Emperor"). As expected, he excuses the Emperor's shortcomings but doesn't do the same for any admiral aka selective bias.

You follow?
Now I do. But no all I saw was your post.