Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

That's beside the point though. You said he was pinning his sword into the ground when he was actually sheathing it back when he was being hit by the CoC.
he sheathed his sword and placed it infront of him to withstand shanks coc. So not only did he us it defensively in that scene butnit also shows that he lost the will to fight hence why he sheathed it. Thats even worse than what i said earlier lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
he sheathed his sword and placed it infront of him to withstand shanks coc. So not only did he us it defensively in that scene butnit also shows that he lost the will to fight hence why he sheathed it. Thats even worse than what i said earlier lol
He's holding his sword like he always does. He's not using it to withstand the pressure. You just misunderstood it the first time around and came up with new explanations to justify your take. In fact, he stood up normally even before Shanks stopped CoC, which can be observed here:

Timestamp: 0:19-0:25

Shanks red aura its not like the fires who are used to, definitely different from kins and that guy pts..
It looks like Zoro's green aura..
Those dudes have something in common but what is it :zorothink:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I believe it is because of just CoC release made Kizaru moving backwards while Fujitora using his sword to keep standing there without getting pushed back. While VA getting on there knees.That's all. Lol
Yeah. The point of my post is about the blatant lying lol, they said Kizaru & Fujitora were sweating and Momonga was K/O'd when that was clearly not the case. The "sweat" on Kizaru is so tiny that most fans wouldnt even notice it if they didnt hear the leaks first.

Yeah. The point of my post is about the blatant lying lol, they said Kizaru & Fujitora were sweating and Momonga was K/O'd when that was clearly not the case. The "sweat" on Kizaru is so tiny that most fans wouldnt even notice it if they didnt hear the leaks first.
Oda is definitely going to put fight between canon characters in manga only. Otherwise movie and manga stories might start contradict.

Hyping over little things is really otherworldly every time there's any leak/spoilers. Though making admirals getting backward from CoC force and VA get down on his knees is something cool. But it's just a movie, just move forward with the past story revealed about Shanks and the capabilities about RHP that being revealed. That's already something fabulous, as whole fandom was waiting for years so understand even little about him. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Shanks had kizaru like this man , just give it up. With context of the movie Fuji >your logia admiral
LMAO, instant nullifying Kizaru's attack and than put sword either on his chest or left side of his neck.... even though surrendering looks like that in MF but actually there's threat as well.
:myman:
How does someone end up as a Koby fanboy?
Similar to how WG believes in Buggy's strength. Few can have faith in Koby as well.
:luuh:

Last edited: