Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It was utterly disrespectful. Not the slightest hint of her mindset changing along with Momo wanting to send her off.

Went from multiple big panels of saying she wants to be a SH to be like Oden to.....3 small panels of her saying she wants to see Wano first to be like Oden. Didn't even bother to make it a big deal lmao
It was basically condensed in a single speech bubble.

That plus the convo with Luffy happening offscreen + how casually it was dropped by Yamatoad is a big slap in the face overall to people who liked her and wanted her to join.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Damn. Oda played us like fiddles. That's a big, whopping L for us. Or should be be the new ZKK crew and pretend we still believe she's joining the crew, just wait one more chapter:funky:

For real though, I hope we at least get Carrot on the crew. The bait and switch was cruel, but I want to still get a cool new nakama out of it at least.
Inb4 she's speedrunning living like Larry, I mean Oden. So she wants them to leave first before chaining around the Sunny like Oden did.

That portrait with her, Momo, and the scabbards is damning as hell though. But I'll keep the door cracked just in case.

I really wonder who would be the next SH then.

Is Carrot really onboard the Sunny ? It'd rather have that than Caribou tagging along in a barrel (we all know he did, Luffy promised him to get out of Wano on his ship after all).

Perhaps it'll be Enel in the far off future of his return since as an enemy he wouldn't offer much (I mean, really, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe can probably wipe his ass).

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I really wonder who would be the next SH then.

Is Carrot really onboard the Sunny ? It'd rather have that than Caribou tagging along in a barrel (we all know he did, Luffy promised him to get out of Wano on his ship after all).

Perhaps it'll be Enel in the far off future of his return since as an enemy he wouldn't offer much (I mean, really, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe can probably wipe his ass).
First time I've ever heard of anyone claiming Enel. Certain that the genoicder with a God complex that is hated by Luffy and Nami has a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.