Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and akainu wasnt able to kill jimbe with a direct attack. Jimbe just tanked it

Crocodile was able to clash with almost every top tier whom is more haki proficient than bbs crew.

Ontop of this shiryus fruit against mihawk won't do much since mihawk is dubbed clairvoyant lol
Kaido wasn't able to put down Kinemon for 2 hours, Akainu put Jinbe on life support when he wasn't even aiming for his heart he was after Luffy lol. Zoro will fight Shiryu right before Mihawk, thinking he can't give him an ext is laughable tbh. He's a master swordsman with a devil fruit handpicked by Teach, you don't fully know the scope of his power and how it's "useless" against Mihawk.
@HA001

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido wasn't able to put down Kinemon for 2 hours, Akainu put Jinbe on life support when he wasn't even aiming for his heart he was after Luffy lol. Zoro will fight Shiryu right before Mihawk, thinking he can't give him an ext is laughable tbh. He's a master swordsman with a devil fruit handpicked by Teach, you don't fully know the scope of his power and how it's "useless" against Mihawk.
@HA001
No he's not. He's like 3 fights before mihawk.

Nope, Kizaru. At least Fuji and Ryo try to do stuff. Kizaru just sits behind his desk all day. The only time he actually took some initiative was when Charloss-sama was hurt.
Fair point.

Law is shitted on for not having a 1v1 in a while yet all of BB’s feats are from him jumping people with his crew
Blackbeard is a coward what do you expect? Even when he was fighting Ace he just went for his weak points. Dude is carried by his Devil Fruits like what the fuck man he's so ass

Which literally makes him the most useful Admirals. He moves out when a CD is hurt as the protocol is saying for an Admiral. Aramaki and Fujitora put the Navy in trouble because they're running agendas.

Do you even know what you're saying?
Fuji and Ryo are out there trying to deal with the actual threats to the WG's power. The only CDs that actually matter are the Gorosei. Worthless slobs like Charloss contribute nothing to the WG, and are only protected because it would send a bad message if someone could go unpunished for killing a CD.

Law on the verge of beating BB is a bit too much, maybe they’re both in a draw like scenario and the fight stops when the rest of BB arrives with Law’s captured crew
yes
Law on the verge of beating BB is too much lol
My take is that BB realised taking out Law is not easy as he initially thought
I don't see an all out fight happening here
I don't see Law easily jobbing to BB with this setup even if it's by theory possible
But i 90% expect bittersweet ending of battle here.
Oda ain't making BB in bright light

Status
Not open for further replies.