[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading back and looking for possibly scums, my vote for today falls on Yo Tan Wa!!
I kinda find it weird how he try to build me up as scum with just one post, as he trying to save someone. In the case if Celestia beeing a scum, the chance of Yo Tan Wa could be high too. He try to take the attention to other users(me) with the possibly to take back the attention who lies right now on Celestia back?

For now I voting against him

Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa
:kizabat:that is very strong reactn. Lol

C

Celestia

After reading back and looking for possibly scums, my vote for today falls on Yo Tan Wa!!
I kinda find it weird how he try to build me up as scum with just one post, as he trying to save someone. In the case if Celestia beeing a scum, the chance of Yo Tan Wa could be high too. He try to take the attention to other users(me) with the possibly to take back the attention who lies right now on Celestia back?

For now I voting against him

Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa
lmao there is lack of counter wagon that should make it obvious the main wagon me is town not the opposite

I have finally caught, have quoted many posts, will give my opinion on this soon.

But no one got killed, in Night 0. So it really doesn't add up.
Got it. Investigators can simply chck allignmnt, unlike last game we had tracker.

So i will make my case, this is an hypothesis bt i feel strongly about it nw, it has good chances of being true.

Only reason i can think of Sera(i consider him very rational player) targeting Neutral is Night 0, it was strucking me odd for Sera to target someone without even readin the posts and simply based on last match info. It was like creating sus when there is none by pushing players, since we can't make claims, hence i sus Neutral nw

Same feels about Bogard and Tac nw, in their arguments, the case itself doesn't appear to be strong for Bogard and Tac to me felt genuine, bout really not readin the 48 hours, bt i think that doesn't really clear Tac as Townie, he simply could be right about that argument n not reading it. Bt stil could be scum.

My only remaining doubt on this Is Bogard usually fights with Tac as mentioned by Playa, and Bogard first post, really didn't came as strong that he was already suspecting him due tk Night actions, rather jokingly mentioned if it was Tac scum move and i think Bogard also mentions it once that his suspect grew strong when Tac calls him liar. So I would drop it now, i probably did overthinking.

Unvote Tac @Noctis

Bt Having played with Sera last match, he is very rational thinker and if he is pushing Neutral as scum from get go, there's definitely something in it. Bt i think this is also something expected at the start of day, what Sera did was when 15 or something pages have already been discussed.

I will look more into their arguments.

Due to quoting too many posts and getting my chrome hang, i lost all the quotes. So i am speaking my views on stuff i can think of from my head.

1) @Reborn i continued my day today based on the sus i had yesterday, and then i had felt off on Dragomir n Bogard. And i kept eye on those whose playstyle didn't match, which made Kiwi also my sus as per your own post.

Bt readin today, i didn't find anything solid on Dragomir n Kiwi, some posts had stuff that could be twisted into sus, bt i also feel that would be too much nitpicking on my part, if i investigate that much on everyone, i am sure i can find something on all of us, even townies. So their engagement with others really didn't give me anything.

Individual opinions.

What really settle well on me for Dragomir is some of his posts are really helplful, and he is doing that when he doesn't need to, his activity has also been helping the town, and his opinion on players also feels genuine to me, so either he is really really good player, or my inner feeling was just wrong on him and he is townie.

As for Kiwi, one thing i can point out that i found odd was, she counted me as someone just repeating the opinions shared by you n Dragomir, which is really surprising. Either she really went past my posts yesterday or it was a reactn to me, counting her as possible scums i would like to keep my eyes on. Furthermore, the post itself was also about her playstyle or meta, which also is something i can only take exactly on experienced player opinions who have played with, since i haven't.
What you think on this @Reborn ?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I just woke up and I only have like 15 minutes before I need to go run some errands.

Do you have a better lynch suggestion?
Yes. I do. I think Don is the better lynch. And I saw that you agreed earlier, and just like Reborn and Drago pointed out, you chose HA001 instead of Don. This is the key part of the puzzle that I don't understand much either. I think I can see a bit for your thought process, like you had a change of mind, but I don't see anywhere from Ha001's posts that would make me go 180 from Don to Ha001. Regardless, I do still think Don is the most suspicious one so I would much prefer lynching Don first then depending on his result, decide what to do with Celestia the next day.

Vote Lynch Don @Noctis

D

Dragomir

Ok, after a quick read, there is something i didn't like about the way TAC built up his format to identify the possible factions of the game.

This is what he says
Ok fine, let's see

Ok so basically you give a general perspective from what you view as proof of being a townie, but not telling what that proof actually is?

Here you give a general perspective from what you view as a gameplay strongly reflecting a townie, but without telling what that gameplay actually is?

Here you give a general perspective of who you view as a player you have no reason to sus based on limited actions, but what do you mean by limited actions exactly? Because if you mean activity, @Reborn has been one of the most active players thus far, yet somehow fits in this critera of yours? And if it's not activity, mind explaining what the limited action critera is in this case?

Here you give another general perspective about who you think is suspicious in your eyes for one reason or another, but without explaining why that person is suspicious?

Here you give another general perspective of who you are fairly certain to be scum, but without explaining why that person is so certain to be scum from your perspective?

And here as well, giving a general perspective of actions so blatant to be considered as scum, but which actions exactly you view as something identifying them as scum is missing?

Now onto your reads

That's it? I expected that after giving a general perspective of the way you were viewing things, you'd go into details as to why you ranged them this way, but you didn't?
Bogard, it's a rainbow. You're not supposed to give detailed reasoning for why someone is ranked the way they are unless asked to do so. A rainbow is just to serve as a way to give quick reads on all the players from town to scum in an ordered list.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Dragomir > Kiwipom > Finalbeta > Celestia
Bogard > TheAncientCenturion
Seraphoenix > NeutralWatcher
NeutralWatcher > Seraphoenix
Reborn > Celestia

Celestia > HA001
HA001 > Celestia
Jew D. Boy > Bogard