One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Tfw you waited 13 years for Lucci to finally reappear :perocry:. And he's cool.
Im honestly glad I was wrong. I didnt expect him not to lose to Luffy quickly and hold his own.

I still think something is up with him and Kaku, but it's a deeper game possibly. His cover story still makes little sense when the WG was after him and it ends with him saying they'll return the favor.

Some unwritten history there that I hope Luffy just doesn't just win and he's irrelevant again.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
About the cover: there is a flag on the ship with the inscription "Pacifist" and most likely it's like with Pacifists and it's just a name. But it would be funny if MADS were really relatively peaceful:ihaha:
Judge worked to save the world with Vegapunk, then had his science stolen by the WG and used for evil.

Once he realized the government wanted to use his technology to clone people and make evil clone armies, Judge grew disgusted, and decided to take up the mantle of his forefathers, The Germa 66, in order to fight back against the WG's tyranny.

Judge would make money fighting for those who needed military aid, while building his own clone empire to someday reclaim the North Blue, and make it a stronghold against the people who stole his life's work and used it for their own ends.

Vegapunk's clone technology comes from Judge's work, connecting Sanji to the Seraphim. Vegapunk will tell Sanji that his father used to be a great man, who loved his mother, but became obessed with military might over anything else. A tragic tale.

Im honestly glad I was wrong. I didnt expect him not to lose to Luffy quickly and is hold his own.

I still think something is up with him and Kaku, but it's a deeper game possibly. His cover story still makes little sense when the WG was after him and it ends with him saying they'll return the favor.

Some unwritten history there that I hope Luffy just doesn't just win and he's irrelevant again.
Honestly, Enies Lobby and the charas just have a special place in my heart. I read the EL arc volumes when I was 12 and I went through the hardest time of my life so far back then. And reading this arc just cheered me up. Watching the straw hats overcome such hardships gave me strength as well. So I absolutely love the callback to the EL arc.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Luffy, Nami and Zoro being the triggers of the story β‰  Each representing one of those attributes. Don't make shit up because you're falling for another fallacy. Bring me an actual evidence of those three representing fame, wealth and power or don't waste my time with another Twitter account from a noname making up the same bullshit as support.
Wealth, Fame and Power are the three trigger of the story, they are literally on the first page, it is how the story starts.
Now, Oda said that Luffy, Nami and Zoro are the 3 triggers of the story. Luffy+Nami+Zoro = Wealth+Fame+Power.
You can pretend to be dumb but you should figure out who represents what. Or admitting it hurts your agenda? :myman:

That's not what fame is and if you're talking about it in such way then you lost even more of my interest. You can't twist what constructs mean just to fit them into your delusion.
You can also play dumb to avoid admitting that the King in Luffy's mind isnt the same King in King of Pirates that he parrots about.
And that King literally represents Fame, that's what you get when you become King of Pirates. You do not gain any Power whatsoever.

And still in Luffy's mind there's no fame because he doesn't dream of fame but freedom. And at least have the brains to not bring Roger to the table because as Pirate King he had achieved all of it (including wealth from reaching Laugh Tale as part of the One Piece was found there from Joy Boy's treasure and certainly power since you don't get there without it).

But anyways, the Pirate King is the conqueror atop conqueror's (per Chinjao's word) and the only way to make your conqueror's stronger (therefore to make it above the rest) is to grow stronger yourself (per Rayleigh's word), so how would you describe the top conqueror in the world who Roger was? Yeah: the strongest, therefore the one with the most power. Which funnily fits Luffy's goal of becoming the strongest person in the world, which happens to be the only thing he actively pursues unlike fame and wealth:

Keep pretending that King from Luffy's mind isnt Fame but it wont change facts.
Nope, Roger didnt gain any wealth from Raftel because he didnt even touch the treasure. He had plenty of wealth without it.
Luffy will remain broke. Nami will get wealthy. He literally didnt need any power to get there, he needed Oden to tell him where it is, lol.

Pirate King is a conqueror atop of conquerors who couldnt be above Whitebeard the WSM or Kaido the WSC, just like Luffy wont be above Zoro and many others. PK Roger was a weakling on a deathbed. Non-PK Roger was stronger than PK Roger.
Those words would maybe mean something if rooftop didnt happen which proved that true representative of Power is far above Fame.

The guy who plays in the jungle with the wild beasts will never surpass the guy who spends his time fighting swordsmen.

Oh, sorry, I forgot Zoro was the one acknowledged by Kaidou by comparing him to the very few capable of fighting him, or the one acknowledged as the only one capable of defeating Kaidou in Wano, or the one who actually achieved enough power output to take him down β€”all of which Luffy was.

Oda could have drawn a panel of Kaidou thinking of Oden when Zoro slashed him in order to try to depict this idea that Zoro is the strongest Straw Hat even though his role wasn't established to be defeating the main villain and has always gotten second fiddle threats, couldn't he? I'm not even asking for a big panel where Kaidou sees Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, Rocks and Shanks in Zoro β€”just one tiny panel where Zoro reminds him of Oden's strength would have been enough. Sad Oda didn't give a shit about it, huh?

Poor Zoro, being the strongest Straw Hat yet having to suffer the narrative of the second strongest for the whole story.
He can acknowledge him all he wants, he can say he is the strongest being in the universe.
If he doesnt have feats to back it up, it means nothing. :myman:
Everyone can defeat Kaido with infinite chances. It's retarded to brag about it, you know?
Not enough power output to break a single dragon scale, had to settle down for a horn instead.

Zoro is the guy who put Luffy and all his other WG peers, 3 tiers behind himself by achieving what they cant even dream about.
Luffy fans already agreed that Zoro is stronger, you are fighting a lost fight.
Zoro needs no narrative empty wank like Luffy when he has better feats than all those guys together.
If Zoro took both feats and narrative, what would be left for Luffy? There is no 2nd strongest narrative regarding Zoro.

I did teach you a lesson because you factually went for fallacies. I know you won't take the lesson because you're dumb as a rock in spite of trying to play smart all the time (we already saw how your intellectual efforts came to fruition when Zoro killed Kaidou as you predicted in your complex essays β€”oh, wait), but don't try to fool those of us who make the effort to debunk your idiocies. We aren't falling for your bullshit.
You sound so intelligent pretending as if the build-up for ZKK didnt exist. :milaugh:
Luffybros can only survive with their heads in the sand denying everything they dont like.
Let me know when you debunk anything because so far, you havent debunked anything.
Instead pretending to not know what King in Luffy's head refers to Fame of King of Pirates and to not know which of 3 triggers he is.

You can't be this dumb lol
Is this you? :milaugh:

Or stuff like this:
"Lucci is an old villain, it was always going to be either he was good or he gets murked in 2 seconds by Luffy."
You didnt want any smoke with Lucci because you knew what would happen. :myman:
Next thing to happen is Seraphims taking his attacks with 0 damage in Flame mode.
And why are you wishing for Kizaru the Zoro's opponent? I thought that was a Sanjibro thing.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Given all the knowledge there, Imu will probs not want the Marines to go there and risk finding out about stuff they're not meant to know about, including Imus existence too potentially.

Not to mention, them ignoring those books led to this whole fiasco ultimately too...

I can see Imu taking matters into their own eyes/silhouette personally and nuking Egghead to make sure everything there including all that far too dangerous knowledge and quality of life/advanced technology gets destroyed too. Obliterated even.

Kuma might teleport the SHs and co as his true final act to save his daughters life as well, as Imu rains (un)holy/divine judgment on them.

And thus Egghead never existed too...

I wonder if Imu nuked God's Valley too and even Xebec too then?
CP0 works for the Gorosei. The WG agents are going to report all of this to the Gorosei, who will probably report it to Imu.

I definitely believe that God Valley was destroyed by Imu, as well. All that remains is Onigashima, the island Kaido stole.

Wow I'm fucking stupid, why was I still trying to make Kaido became a dragon by climbing Wano's waterfall theories, when I already thought Kaido used Flame Clouds to move Onigashima out of God Valley?!? Welp.

Wonder what Lucci and the gang is gonna do if Imu tries to kill them but they get warped with the Straw Hats.

What if the two Kuma's combine their power to warp Egghead, or, at least Punk Records, to a new location? Or... a familiar location???