Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Luffy vs Shanks as the inheritors of Rogers will sounds so cool and badass tbh.
One know Roger since he was a baby, the other never met him but both were greatly inspired by him too.
Shanks also acted as an older brother/father/uncle figure for Luffy or whatever, I'd say father personally and that Shanks was Rogers adoptive son too, which makes the meeting of him and Ace all the more interesting too. (Also adding that Roger named Ace after his sword too.)

Shanks is either gonna personally test Luffy to see he is worthy of being pirate king and the OP or he laments never getting to go to laugh tale and seeing the OP too and thus wants to do it now, after seeing Luffy gun for it and get extremely close it to it in such a small amount of time too?

I swear if Luffy ever turned out to be Rogers clone too somehow unironically...lol.

My friend had the idea that Dragon may have had Kuma push out Luffys memories as a child to protect him from something too? Which means when Zoro did from Luffy what happened at Thriller Bark, it makes am ironic parallel to that too?
Addindg to that that everyone that met Roger and Luffy says they "said the same thing"

Shanks wants to pass the torch to luffy or at least see if he's worth, but now that nika exists i dont know anymore. Its not like Shanks is obiwan and luffy is luke

I'll be honest Zorobros. At this point Oda ain't giving a flying fuck about the arguments. He's not making Shanks weaker than Mihawk in terms of feats and on-screen hype. I'll gladly shit on the Red crippled Hobo because i hate his ass but that's just reality.

Oda doesn't care one bit for Mihawk
He's weaker.
Zoro dream would be negated otherwise.

Oda trashing kid is normal he's dummy trying to be PK in Luffy piece.
Trashing Zoro dream would be different,a suicide as a writer

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'll be honest Zorobros. At this point Oda ain't giving a flying fuck about the arguments. He's not making Shanks weaker than Mihawk in terms of feats and on-screen hype. I'll gladly shit on the Red crippled Hobo because i hate his ass but that's just reality.

Oda doesn't care one bit for Mihawk
It is time to invest in Black Blades stock.
Source: Trust me bro. :goyea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not really. They haven't had any measuring up in strength during their primes. They're old rivals that battled in their non-prime state. Rivals like WB and Roger met each other during their prime and clashed. Shanks and Mihawk will never see each other again.
I'm sorry but Shanks didn't become a Top Tier when he became a Yonko, he was a Top Tier from even before that.
You need to be a Top Tier to become a Yonko, not the other way around.
Whitebeard wouldn't take notice of small scraps between randoms, let alone calling them "Legendary".

I'm sorry but Shanks didn't become a Top Tier when he became a Yonko, he was a Top Tier from even before that.
You need to be a Top Tier to become a Yonko, not the other way around.
Whitebeard wouldn't take notice of small scraps between randoms, let alone calling them "Legendary".
Didn't Shanks and Mihawk fight when Shanks had like a 1B bounty?
Wasn't that revealed recently?

Also isn't the last battle of Shanks with Mihawk like more than a decade ago while Shanks became an emperor 6 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.