[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie, I need you to walk me through your reasoning on Pot/Hime at the end there, because I don't get it. Pot said he voted a scum read, then you brought up a town read of his asking him to vote elsewhere as some sort of gotcha? It doesn't make sense to me - he obviously has incentive to vote scum reads rather than someone he might not have a read on. I'll be clear- your interaction with him read on first glance as tying him to Hime and I don't see it.
I mean yeah, but he saw muugen tagging him for sure and ignored it. I thought it's weird.

I still like the Kiku lynch. With the knowledge that scum can fake writeups I think her defence consisting of exactly that and the only utility being to reveal a culted player, which then got undone and the cult moved to someone else gaining us a grand total of nothing, honestly reeks and I'm baffled so many of you seem to just be pointing to writeups and letting that do all your thinking.
Nah,

Let's talk about this. Joker logically should target confirmed townies. The list goes like this:
Conq
Muugen
Rej (already culted then unculted)
Potentially Apollo
This thought process doesn't make sense to me. Why are you focusing on confirmed towns that could've been culted? Why not looking outside of this pile? Much higher chance of getting CL or mafia.

No.

Tbh, i know it's probably angleshooting, but fact that i subbed for Pew (town) instead of hime, kinda makes me think hime could be town. If she's scum, i'd be subbed for her, right? Give me a minute, i have to look up Psychic's posts quickly

This thought process doesn't make sense to me. Why are you focusing on confirmed towns that could've been culted? Why not looking outside of this pile? Much higher chance of getting CL or mafia.
I’m not really focusing on this, just something we need to keep in my going through the game.
I laid my cards prior to that

Status
Not open for further replies.